All Comments on 'Siren Ch. 04'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 7 years ago
First!

Thr pacing of this story is masterful. The erosion of will. Fucking fantastic.

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 7 years ago

I'd love to figure out just who Roland is. Does he just want to own Kenna? or is he wanting her to fall i love with him?

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 7 years ago
It's here

Great continuation of the previous chapters, hot sex, good dialogue and... did I mention the sex? 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'd love to know his intentions. I'm assuming he's somewhat falling for her but isn't about to admit it to himself. Can't wait for the next update!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
Guess Roland is falling a very tiny little bit in love with his captive,Kenna!! :)want to know all the adventures of Kenna till the end of your story!! :))

hey Eliya,how miserable captivity feels,portrayed very vividly through Kenna's feelings!! Shades in Roland's character very interesting!!...but guess he is falling a very tiny little bit in love with Kenna!! :)

you have created some variety in the sex scenes...which were becoming copy paste repetitive!! they arent so now!! enjoyable reading!! ship and the sea backdrop quite different and interesting!! :) want to know all the adventures of Kenna till the end of your story!! :))

Naomi97Naomi97about 7 years ago
Great job

I've read your other story too and I just want to say that you are such a great writer. The beginning of this chapter was intense and emotional and just amazing.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 7 years ago
My thoughts

He is starting to make his intentions clear in that he wants to,possess her.

How long she is able to keep up the good fight is what will make it interesting.

Great chapter.

jenna6jenna6almost 6 years ago
How I feel about Roland

I love Roland. He is so sexy and manly. At first glance, he comes across as pure evil. But he's so much more than that. In my mind's eye, he looks like Henry Cavill from The Tudors season 4 where he had a mustache, beard and a short ponytail. Hot, hot, hot!

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Good work

He doesn't seem like a terrible guy

Horseman68Horseman68almost 3 years ago
Such Symbiotic Synergy.

Suspect a drawing together is in the offing - as each provides the other their own needs and desires. We will see in this very well crafted story.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I think Roland is an honorable person by the morals of his time and the position he is in, for instance I believe one reason he keeps Kenna locked up is for her own safety. And he has yet to stamp his authority on his crew of cutthroat pirates assuming most villains became pirates to escape the law. At that time the sentences for petty crimes were much more severe than they are now. The main question in my mind is why would a priest suggest to a parishioner that beating his wife with a cane was a good idea?. Pure evil.

philomenacuntphilomenacunt12 months ago

I hate him too. Shocked at a lot of the comments saying he's a nobleman or a gentleman. The shit he’s doing is pure torture. He's just despicable. This chapter was just as good as the rest, and I'm loving how the story is progressing, but GODDAMN is Roland terrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous