All Comments on 'Siren Ch. 07'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NEWS!!!!

HI lovely readers!! I tried to include a bit of news in the author's note on this story but it led to the chapter being rejected twice!!! I'm so glad it's finally up for you. Anyway, please check my bio pages for the information on my next steps, new pen name and so exciting news!

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 6 years ago
Great story

The characters play well off each other and the sex is hot. I like the end where you cut from a moment of relationship building to a cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of my favorite stories on here. I'm guessing she'll get pregnant by him at some point and he can keep her permanently....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Apart

from being hot, this chapter was really moving...Not just because of Kenna's sad story, but also the inability to articulate feeling that is anyway so wordless is so beautifully portrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

That was a great chapter. I do wonder though if she is really barren or if it was just her husband who couldn't reproduce because in the older days a lot of the time woman were blamed when it could have just have equally been the man's fault. I also hear you're taking your work to Amazon congratulations! This is the only story by you I read, however, so I was wondering if it's going to be taken as well? I also love the fairytale you used I've never heard of it but it fit her story perfectly. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for commenting guys!

You guys are great. I'm glad you like this chapter. Thanks for pointing out the ambiguity about her fertility status. I knew it hadn't been confirmed but I fully intend for her to be unable to have kids. I'll make that clear in rewrites. I don't want anyone to think I was hinting at an ending that never came. @fictionsBFF, the question of the fate of Siren is a good one. I have a lot of work to do, the last year of med school starting soon, and a limited about of time. I hope I will be able to finish the story for you guys soon. If you sign up for the email list I promise to only use it when I have real news and can get you guys the complete stories.

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 6 years ago

yay! I have waited forever for another chapter! Please don't leave us hanging!!!

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Freedom

I suppose as a person who's been tangled in different types of emotional circumstances than many reading this, I have to say, I hope Roland dies. He really doesn't seem the type to have a change of heart and when push comes to shove, freedom is worth far more than possessive affection. It would be better for Kenna to have to find her own way, a free person than to bask in the glow of a love that was the equivalent of the love people have for diamonds, gold or other trinkets. Roland wants her, but he wants her the way a person wants a THING, not the way a person should want a person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@verbicide and @babyjane

Chapter 8 is on the back burner for now. Sorry! but I'll be updating my bio page and the email list as soon as I have news.

As to Roland's fate, I completely see where you are coming from @verbicide. I never intended to have him be a nice guy, or suddenly change due to "the power of love" cause that trope really grates on me. He has his own morality which doesn't line up with ours and that will work against him as the story continues. He and Kenna will not have the perfect HEA because how could they? I'm attempting something more complex with this relationship than I've ever done before. Hopefully, by the end, you will be on board with how things turn out, even if we all wish it could be different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I was waiting for a new chapter with a lot of hype! I truly enjoy your writing and your ideas, I'm very happy to hear about next "upgrade".

As well as some others had point out, I don't really feel a HEA coming but I'm hoping for one anyway! Personally I would like to see Roland suffer, and by sufferance redeeming himself (it could be plausible... maybe, I don't know) and becoming a different person. He had put Kenna through too much, but in his twisted mind I think that he feels some kind of strong affection for her.

So, wish you luck!

Charlotte

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So good

Bruh this story so good I don't even care if there's no more smut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree 😂

I agree with the last commenter! 😂😂😂

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Bruh

That is so funny, and yes I agree this is an excellent story. You need to be published

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyalmost 2 years ago

This is my favourite chapter yet. I shed tears while reading about her backstory. Your writing is phenomenal and you need to publish books.

Also, agree with the other comments. Came for the smut, stayed for the amazing story 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous