All Comments on 'Siren Ch. 10: Epilogue'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The end my friends

So this is the end of the story. I’ve gotten notes back since I submitted this about the pacing of this chapter and I agree with it so If you felt like it kinda lagged in the middle, you aren’t the only one and it will be corrected in rewrites. Other than that let me know what you thought. Are you satisfied? Did everything make sense? Did you get all the feels or none?

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 6 years ago
Amazing!

What a great end to a great story. I'm always a sucker for a HEA (: thank you for finishing this story as it is rare to have a complete story on this site LOL. Thank you once again and I can't wait for other future stories from you!!

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 6 years ago

A stunning vision of torrid, broken love between two very broken people.

It was my distinct pleasure to help with this project. Such a blast to work on from front to back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved every piece of this

cerrotorrecerrotorreover 6 years ago
Looking forward to more stories!

Thankyou for all your time and effort writing this lovely story. I do hope you continue on with more tales. All your readers would enjoy more of your imaginative writing.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Excellent job! Looking forward to your next piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So. Many. Feels.

The ending was perfect for the story. I felt it really rounded out the tumultuous relationship these two have well.

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 6 years ago

I loved this entire story! I'm sad for the pain that Kenna had to endure with her former husband, and I'm glad she found some sort of solice with Roland, although I had wished he would of spoken the words she needed to hear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't understand why she couldn't tell her sister something

I loved reading this serial but not the epilogue. I wish that she had given her sister's family an explanation. I don't like them not knowing what happened to her. What would it have hurt? Maybe I read this ending too fast, but it doesn't make sense that she can't tell her sister that she's leaving. Supposedly, they won't think she killed herself, but this mysterious, unsolved disappearance is crueler. Not knowing is so much worse. This uncertainty ruined the ending for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Favorite

This is one of my all time favorites. I hope you continue to share more of your brilliant stories in the future. Great ending. I wonder where Roland is taking her?

ChasedDreamChasedDreamover 6 years ago
This story was such a ride!!

I felt affection and hate, hope and reluctance along with Keena.. Can't say i am wholly satisfied with the ending though. I expected some sort of confirmation of feelings from Roland, maybe a hint that his possessiveness would change in time into something akin to love (between equals!!). While Keena's fears and traumas were given attention and closure, his anxious possessiveness was left unresolved (and origins of it unexplored :( While Keena changed and shifted after interactions with him, his growth from her was not felt as clearly. Or maybe these are just my romantic expectations of the story :D (this is non-con afterall) But it could have ended much sweeter (i'm a sucker for vanilla) I am also interested to know if Roland was done with his pirate ways and maybe settled somewhere (it was hinted that he had some assets buried away!). All in all i am bringing to end this long comment typed in my phone by saying that i very much enjoyed this story, despite my critique, and can't wait to read more from you :D

joodlejoodleover 6 years ago
If you're considering a re-write

I would love to incorporate impregnation. Maybe not practical, but would really put the cherry on top for me. ;) Love it. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really enjoyed it

The series had me hooked and I read it all in one go. :) so great that it was a completed story. I liked Roland's possessiveness, relentless pursuit of her and the historical setting. Thank you for writing this absorbing and exciting series. I look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I just have to thank you for actually giving your readers a conclusion to your story! That is kind of a big deal!! So many authors do not finish their stories and even leave off on horrible cliffhangers and it’s really appreciated to have an author that cares enough to conclude their stories. This was a wonderful piece and full of excitement to the end. I’m looking forward to more amazing work from you which I know you will be kind enough to complete from start to finish!

AlaninSFAlaninSFabout 6 years ago
Not drowned?

At the end of chapter 9, I thought the chains on Kenna's ankle had dragged her down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Huh?

I am so confused. You repeatedly stated their would be no HEA. While I'm happy they ended up together I seriously thought right up until the very end that she was just setting him up for either capture or perhaps to kill him herself. As much as I think these two characters were meant for each other I could have done without being mislead. I probably would have enjoyed it that much more.

amampathakamampathakabout 6 years ago
I wish I could rate it 10

Really deep emotionally charged story with impact, thank you so much, you write so well!

ThekeytoitallThekeytoitallabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed this series so much

Thanks for writing - it actually inspired me to write my own first story and post it.

Have enjoyed reading all through the other works that you have posted.

Keep up the writing and the med studies :)

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersalmost 6 years ago
My favourite

One of the very first story I read here and simply my favourite. I sincerely loved this series. No degradation, no violence, none of those silly master/slave scenes, she had a choice and he won by winning her heart. So beautifully written and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Praise

This was an excellent story. You know you have succeeded with your writing when readers stop reading this story simply for the sex and actually become invested in the characters. My only complaint is that it is over. Bravo.

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 6 years ago
Whoa

I can only hope to be half as talented! Beautiful work. I am in complete awe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the worst part of a good book is, “the end”

This was good, really good. Did not want it to end. Great characters and story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hold the phone

PLEASE CONTINUE THEIR STORY THAT WAS INCREDIBLE THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Work of Art

Seldom am I gripped by a story as I was with the saga of Kenna and Roland. You wove a masterful tale the owner me to its completion just as Roland owned Kenna.

My only hope was once reunited, you would have set them on a course of their own making, Be it on land or sea.

Thank you so much for a very pleasurable read.

Larry

WildStoryBrain@gmail.com

SueDanymSueDanymover 5 years ago
Extremely well written.

I thoroughly enjoyed your tale. The pace was just right. Your dialogue was believable and appropriate in relation to the period. Also, the weaving of folk songs and stories into this piece was masterful. Actually, it was very nearly perfect. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great work

You should be proud of this. Both characters well thought out and both strong leads. His need to posses her was intoxicating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
<3 <3 <3

I'm so glad you decided to include this epilogue! I think everyone secretly hopes for a happy ending no matter how jaded they like to appear! :D Loved the story. Great Job! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVED THIS

I really wish there was just one more chapter, but this was a great story!!

SeaChangerSeaChangeralmost 5 years ago
Immersive

I read this in one day. High impact. Enjoyed historical settings. Superb character development. You have a gift for creative detailed writing.

carmenvampcarmenvampover 4 years ago
Loved This

The character development is excellent. Despite everything, including you, telling us there would be no HEA, you believe in Kenna and Roland. The story was wonderful and heartbreaking and the folk tales and songs woven through were masterful. I read The Moonchild long ago and your story prompted me to read it again.

The HEA would have been just a little more perfect if Kenna was not barren, but had a child by Roland. Hey! I'm pregnant with twins so that might just be me, but her sorrow and guilt at being barren was real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story

Thanks for not only starting an epic story but completing it as well. I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Forget med school and focus on writing. Cheers and thanks again for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous Story

I LOVED THIS STORY, SO WELL WRITTEN, AND DETAILED. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT WITH US. I SO LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Really well written and just the perfect combo of story and sexy stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enthralled

The ending has me really conflicted. You are an amazing writer, and I loved Kenna and her character development. Through out it all, I was rooting for her to leave, get out, start fresh, but in the end when she chose him, I understood. I couldn't see her truly starting over in the New World. But the reason I'm conflicted is because of Roland. I get that this is non-con/reluctance so him being possessive, controlling, etc was expected. I just wished we saw more of the effect Kenna had on him. It's constantly about his "beast" and control over her, but I felt she never had that moment where he was equally controlled by her (until this epilogue and it still didn't feel like they were truly equal). Additionally, I don't understand why Roland wanted Kenna to submit so badly. Why go on to her in the first place? He just likes to break women who don't immediately concede to him? Is this something he's done before? Why should I believe he truly cares for her? Another commentor describes these two as broken people, and I agree. I just wanted to see a more vulnerable side of Roland. I was so ready for Kenna to ditch him. I still low key want her to. And yet I understand why they ended up together. The best stories often make you think and feel conflicted right? One thing I appreciate is that you didn't also make Kenna pregnant in the end. It would have cheapened their coming back together. And so many HEAs are defined by the perfect marriage and children. But I feel like that wasn't something Kenna and Roland needed at this point. And Kenna's life isn't any less deserving because she could not conceive despite what her ex-husband drilled into her. Finally, I loved your incorporation of British folk tales into the story. They gave it so much life! Thank you for writing such an enthralling story. (on top of going to med school too? damn!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written

Incredibly written. Bitter emotionally up to the end. Thank you for writing this peice it really helped me to get lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting

I loved Kenna, but I am disappointed that the two ended up together. Roland can suck a dick. Really good story though!

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
So so good

Conflicted if I wanted her to end up pregnant. A last fuck you to her late husband

PatriciaHasNeedsPatriciaHasNeedsover 3 years ago
Amazing

I'm weirdly happy that they are together. I blew through all the chapters because

I couldn't put it down. To the point that I even turned my man down for some fun of our own. Wheraes I usually read stories then need my own happy ending. Nuh uh.. had to get through this enite story before I could carry on with my life.

You also gave me a little heart attack at the end of the last chapter. I thought she was dead and I couldn't handle it. Thank you for the epilogue!!

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 3 years ago

Loved both of them , perfect ending

FegeleinFegeleinalmost 3 years ago

What a ride has it been. I was a bit frustrated when I finished the last chapter, but this, this makes up for everything. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so only kenna submitted why didnt he admit when she asked if he missed her day and night if she was always on her though

does he love her or he only wants her submission to him to humiliate her break her with a forced orgasm

why he didnt say that he missed her ?he shuts her with a kiss and cock just like the guys who just want a girl for one night stand at the you ruined him for me i feel he doesnt actually love her am i wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago

Exceptionally gifted writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story! “The world is indifferent, but I am not.” — great line!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohh I liked the edited end! I liked the first end too though (in terms of Roland), but this one was much more emotional and intense. More fitting for the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These two really got me. More so than any book or story I’ve read for a long time. I’m not sure if that’s my state of mind willingly falling for these characters or a touch of genius on the part of your pen. I knew she was going to die, it wasn’t going to end well. Though I yearned for you to make it right...you shouldn’t of perhaps. It feels like Siren is a coming together of themes you’ve been playing with, well one theme really, but you’ve found a arena within this setting and people to let it flow. You had me, hook, line and sinker, you had me eating out of your hand with this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“Oh lovelies," Kenna cooed. "Don't be upset, all stories have an end. Sometimes they make us happy and sometimes sad but we must end them."

I feel like you were speaking to us. We miss you.

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyalmost 2 years ago

I have read hundreds of stories and series of almost every genre and it is safe to say that this is officially my favourite series of all time on this site. I was still hoping for Roland to say something similar to what kenna confessed till the end of the chapter but still happy with the ending nonetheless. Definitely a series I will be coming back to reread over the years 💕

ForcedFeralFucktoyForcedFeralFucktoy9 months ago

Yup, this is officially in the top 10 of my forever favorites list. Thank you very much for the nice clean finish on a well rounded, well written tale.

Gaaab22Gaaab22about 1 month ago

I've been reading on literorica sporadically for years but I actually made an account today only to be able to comment on this thread. I've never read any good stories on here to be honest, it was all to get off and nothing else. I can't believe how this gripped me and the last chapters had me on the edge of my seat. I was heartbroken when she jumped out of that boat. Wow. I only wished it was longer in the form of a book so I could stay in the story longer and read it again, which I definitely will anyways! My God. Did not expect to find a story this good on here. I know they exist but I never thought I'd find one. LOVED IT and I will definitely be reading everything I can find that you have written.

Gaaab22Gaaab22about 1 month ago

ALSO loved the inclusion of the songs and the research of the time period and sailing world was amazing. I am a history hoe and loved the details.

operpuroperpur17 days ago

Great story! Compelling development of the characters, also the smaller ones: what ever became of Mr. Barnes and Munro? And all of the crew, naturally? Interesting details about historical shipping - I hope, your medical career is still allowing you to go on writing! My heartfelt compliments!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous