Siren of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up with Siden cradling her from behind, arms wrapped protectively around her. She smiled, feeling content . . . except for an itch, not the kind you have to scratch but the one where you're restless, your skin feels a bit prickly, and you feel a bit uncomfortable and no matter how hard you ignore it, it just won't go away until you do something that will satisfy the itch. Her eyes flew open as she immediately recognized the feeling. Now that she was wide awake and therefor sleep was no longer clouding her senses she realized that the itch wasn't just a little itch. It was overpowering and she fought the urge to squirm around. It was dark and her instincts told her it was close to midnight, about ten o'clock and the full moon would be at its highest peak at 12. She could all ready feel the pain just a little. She slowly moved her hand to one of Siden's and started to peel it back slowly. Suddenly, the hand that she was trying to peel off wrapped around her hand in a blur, squeezing it, the grip tightening around her.

"Well, well, well. My little damsel in distress is finally awake. She wouldn't be trying to escape again like she did this morning, would she?" Said Siden huskily.

"I had to pee." Said Lyra defensively, even though that was exactly what she was trying to do. "And I wouldn't use the word escape exactly, maybe temporarily leave or slip away." Siden laughed.

"Well, I'm not letting my little damsel in distress slip away from me." Lyra gulped. She had to go down to the pool where she had no doubt in her mind was filled with sea salt water. She'd recognize that smell anywhere. She tried to distract him while she thought of a way to sneak away long enough to swim and get back before she was noticed.

"Damsel in distress?" said Lyra, curiously.

"Yes. You tripped and would have fallen and hurt yourself had I not saved you. You fainted and I whisked you up in my arms and carried you to the bedroom where I lay with you."

Her eyebrows arched and she remembered their little discussion only last night at the club about her being his damsel in distress.

"Look," she said. "I already told you that I am no damsel in distress, or at least the kind that sits around and waits to be rescued."

"And I told you that I will rescue you whether you want me to or . . . " He never got a chance to finish his sentence as Lyra slipped out of his grasp and hopped off the bed giggling and dashed away, the itch, slight pain, and full moon dilemma temporarily forgotten.

She reached the door and yelped as a strong arm wrapped around her waist and slung her over his shoulder. She shrieked as he walked back to the bed smiling as she shrieked and giggled trying to tell him to put her down through her giggles but not being very successful. She playfully beat his back then went limp. Siden stopped. He suspected it a trap but she wasn't moving or making a sound. He lowered her to the ground and said "Lyra?" Her eyes snapped open and she ducked under his arm and ran to the door, throwing it open and racing down the hall before he could stop her. She turned corners and ran up a staircase. The second floor was like the first in design and everything except for what the rooms held.

When she had reached the top of the stair case, she found herself in a long hallway. The first door led to a big bathroom with a whirlpool tub that could fit five people, and a shower that had at least ten nozzles and all of the embedded in the walls of the shower so that water sprayed you in all directions. She made a mental note to try out the shower and bath tub later and quickly moved onto the next room when she heard Siden call her name and he sounded close, as in at the bottom of the stairs close.

"Don't run away from me my little damsel. Or I won't be so gentle when I find you." She shivered, finding herself eager to see just what he planned to do to her once he caught her. She quickly moved onto the next room. Inside was a big room filled with exercise equipment. She was barley in the doorway for three seconds before she moved on. The next room was an art studio. It had an easel that could be tilted flat or slanted and was very sturdy to be able to hand very heavy weight like granite stone. She moved on the next room where inside were souvenirs from all the places that Pallo and Siden had no doubt been to. There were masks from Africa, hats and maracas from Mexico, staffs and rocks, shirts and fang necklaces, animal heads and thick soft looking animal rugs that covered the floor creating a sea of soft fluffy fur that ranged from tiger to bear, to many others. There was more too but she didn't want to spend too much time here. There were two more rooms but a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist and lifted her up into the air. She shrieked and giggled as she felt herself being carried to the center of the room before she was gently laid down. Strong hands held her down. The not quite high enough full moon gave light in the room. Siden leaned down to her ear and whispered.

"Didn't I warn my little damsel not to run from me or I wouldn't be so gentle when I found her." Lyra swallowed. He leaned down and captured her mouth, only not gently like he usually did. He pushed down on her lips hard and thrust his tongue into her mouth, sliding over the roof of her mouth, around her tongue, caressing it. He ground his hips into hers, his strong hands holding her down. One of his hands grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms above her head. His other hand held her down in between her hips, just above her pelvic. He ground into her harder while his tongue continued to wrestle with hers. She moaned loudly, grinding against him. He growled. His grip on her wrists tightened and he kissed her cheek, then her jaw bone, and then her neck. He kissed her neck, biting, sucking, and licking while he thrust against her hard. Lyra moaned loudly, her moans growing louder with each thrust, and she writhed beneath him. She needed him in her but she knew he wouldn't do it quite yet until he was satisfied with humping her and biting and sucking and kissing her neck through an orgasm. She strained against her bonds, wanting desperately to wrap her arms around him. He kissed up to her ear and whispered in it huskily, voice laden with lust.

"I will pleasure you. And then I will spank you, you naughty girl, for running from me my sweet Lyra."

She gasped as he kissed down to one of her breasts and bit on her nipple, tugging it and pulling it. She moaned loudly. Siden's bite softened as she opened her eyes and saw him look at her with a bit of concern in his eyes, as if to say "Am I being too rough". She only arched her back, effectively pushing her breast harder against his mouth in a response. He growled, and continued biting and nipping, and licking her nipples and breast, but never sucking on them. She started to close her eyes but he said "No. I want you to look in my eyes when I pleasure you." She moaned again opening them and finding her gaze captured by two deep Caribbean blue eyes. He moved to her other breast and then she heard a click and a buzzing. She looked confused then screamed as a vibrator was pushed against her aching clit. She felt Siden smile against her breasts as the hand that had been holding her down slowly pushed the vibrator into her pussy. She moaned loudly, her eyes clouding. Siden began thrusting it in and out at a steady speed. The speed increasing as she neared her peak. She screamed when it slid out and made direct contact with her clit. She shuddered through a massive orgasm, and as she calmed down Siden parted her legs and teased her slit with his dick head.

"Are you ready naughty girl? I won't be so gentle because you didn't listen and made me have to run after you." He licked the tip of her ear. He thrust into her. And she screamed. He pulled out all the way and she arched her back and pulled against his restraining hands. Her hips lifted and he smiled. He thrust into her deeply. She screamed and he covered her mouth with his. He pulled almost all the way out, leaving his penis head still in then thrust all the way in again. He repeated this over and over, faster and faster until she screamed in her high pitched melodious voice and he bellowed, both cumming at the same time. He released her hands and flipped her over. He got up, reaching down and gently but firmly grabbing her arm and pulling her up to him. He led her to a bench where he sat down and, in a flash, bent her over his knee. One hand rested on her back and held her down firmly, while the other traced over her spine, down the crack of her ass and caressed her cheeks, rubbing them and running his hands over them.

She felt his breath tickle her ear as he leaned down to whisper in her ear sexily. "You've been a bad girl."

SMACK! His hand slapped her ass. Lyra yelped. Where he slapped her ass stung just a little. He rubbed the area gently.

"Naughty girls need to be taught a lesson." SMACK! "Do you know why you're being punished?"

Lyra took a guess. "Because I'm so damn hot that you couldn't resist making up an excuse so you could play with my body?" Siden chuckled. His hand came down on her again only this time it spanked her. The difference? The slap was light, the spank was hard. She moaned.

"No. Guess again. Each time you get a wrong answer I spank you just a little harder." He said sexily. Lyra moaned. This was the hottest game she ever played. His hard on was stuck under her, resting against her stomach like a bar of steal.

"Because my ass is so fine you couldn't keep your hands off it." SMACK. He spanked her just a little harder. "No." he said smiling resisting the urge to laugh at her guess and managing to chuckle instead.

"Because you're mad I didn't want to be your damsel in distress." The hand caressing her ass stopped.

"Really." He said with an arched eyebrow, smiling. "Because I got the impression this morning that you liked it just fine."

"You shared me with the villain. That's not how you rescue a damsel in distress."

"He made me a deal I couldn't refuse." Said Siden grinning. "And besides," he said, his voice dropping down a notch and growing huskier "You didn't seem to mind at all Lyra." Lyra moaned.

"Looks can be deceiving." Said Lyra.

Siden laughed. "Indeed. But all the same, while it is my turn, you are my damsel and you will not run from me. You will let me pleasure you and you will scream my name as I make you cum or I will spank you like a naughty girl and I won't be so gentle." Lyra moaned loudly and he spanked her again.

"Guess correctly and this can stop." He said. Silence. "I know you know the answer, Lyra. And I want to hear you say it, out loud." Lyra sighed. Ordinarily she would have refused to say it longer but her instincts told her it was eleven and she couldn't afford for this to go on any longer.

"I was a bad girl Siden. I was naughty and now you're spanking me." Siden moaned. He pulled her up and spun her around in his lap before cradling her and taking her mouth in his, sliding her down on his cock and swallowing her moan. "See how easy that was. Maybe next time you'll learn to be a good little girl." He said, groaning, grabbing her hips and lifting her up and down. She moaned loudly, moving her hips with his as he thrust into her and pushed her down onto his cock harder and faster. He roared and she screamed melodiously and fell against his chest panting. Suddenly, Lyra pulled herself off before he could stop her and kneeled in between his legs. She licked from in between his balls to the tip of his cock slowly, circling the little hole in the tip of his cock. Siden groaned loudly.

"My turn." Said Lyra smiling devilishly. He arched his eyebrow but dropped his head back when she took his head into her mouth licking and sucking. He moaned "Lyra. . ." but she wouldn't go any faster. Finally, only because it was elven thirty, she took his whole rod in her mouth, holding it there when her nose touched his pelvic and she inhaled his musky smell. He groaned loudly when she started humming, causing vibrations on his penis and she slid up and down, her hand reaching up a grabbing his dick and rubbing it while she worked it with her tongue, her other hand fondling his balls. He groaned louder and louder, putting a hand on her head to try and pull her back as he felt about to blow. She stayed on though and swallowed as he bellowed and shot load after load into her and she swallowed every drop. She stood up and licked her lips, then smiled and winked. "I know some dirty tricks." She turned around and started to walk away, purposefully swaying her hips seductively side to side. Strong hands grabbed her waist and pulled her against a rock hard body, strong arms wrapping around her. His cock twitched against her ass and he said "Do you want to sleep tonight?" she laughed.

"Yea. But you liked punishing me." Said Lyra. Siden's eyebrows raised.

"Do you want to test just how much I like it?"

"No." said Lyra quickly causing Siden to laugh. He stood up, sweeping her into his arms and carried her down to the bedroom. He lay her down gently and cradled her from behind.

"Where's Pallo?" asked Lyra.

"Right here." He said walking in and sitting on the edge of the bed. "You two have fun while I was gone?" Lyra smiled mischieviously and Pallo's eyebrows shot up. Siden chuckled. "Quite a minx we have here Pallo."

"Your turn." Said Lyra, hopping off the bed and sinking in between his legs. She ran her hands over the growing bulge and smiled up at him. He looked down at her with eyebrows still raised and said "Is that so." She slowly undid his zippers and pulled down his pants.

"No underwear. A little cocky that you would get something, hmm, Pallo?" said Lyra. Pallo just laughed.

"And it looks like I was right." He groaned suddenly as she engulfed his penis in her mouth, taking in his smell as she hummed and pressed her nose against his pelvic. Her left hand rubbed him as she slid up and down his shaft, the other fondling his balls. Suddenly a pair of strong hands grabbed her waist and pulled her pussy against a warm dick. She moaned against Pallo's dick. Pallo groaned loudly, laying his head back on one of the four collums, one at each corner of the bed. Siden slowly pushed in as he thought about how irresistible her butt had been, wiggling in the air when she was pleasuring his brother. She moaned louder. Lyra began sucking up and down, her hand rubbing up and down in the steady climbing pace that Siden was thrusting in her, gently this time. Faster and faster they went until she screamed melodiously and the brothers roared. Suddenly they moved so fast that before she knew it Siden stood before her, his cock still hard and Pallo slow entered her. She moaned as she took Siden's cock in her mouth and continued rubbing and sucking while Pallo grabbed her waist and thrust into her hard and fast. They moaned and groaned and all simultaneously yelled as they came once more. Slowly they all laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

Five minutes to midnight. Her eyes shot open. She could feel the prickles of pain. She slowly started to peel Siden's hands off from her arms. Then Pallo's off her waist. She sucked in a breath when Siden moved a little but thankfully he stayed asleep. Finally she was free. She snuck outside and stood at the edge of the pool. Just like she thought, it was full of saltwater exactly like the kind from the sea. How convenient. She stood at the edge, waiting for midnight, not wanting to jump in until it was midnight exactly to heighten the wonderful feeling of finally letting go of my boring human form.

Thirty seconds.

Siden shot up. He had no idea what caused him to wake. He looked down expecting to see Lyra but she wasn't there. He looked in the bathroom, and the kitchen. Pallo shot up, Siden hadn't returned. He had awoken when Siden did and noticed that Lyra was gone but supposed she was in the bathroom. He went to the kitchen. He looked upstairs but she wasn't there either. He looked out the window. He saw her standing by the pool. He wondered what she was doing.

Twenty seconds.

He walked into the kitchen that had a door that led outside to the pool. There he bumped into Pallo.

"What are you doing brother?" asked Pallo. Siden pointed to Lyra through the window. Pallo nodded, meaning he was doing the same thing. They both opened the door and started walking towards her.

Ten seconds.

They were six feet away and about to say something when her eyes opened and stopped them dead. They were irredescent green, glowing in the light. She raised her arms in the air like a diver.

Midnight.

She dove into the water fast as lighting. She dove deep as the feel of carbonation bubbles tickling her skin as they ran over her filled her, her legs growing slick and her skin becoming pale green, like the sea glass green color of a glass coke bottle. Her feet became webbed between the toes, her hands doing the same between her fingers, and four thin slits appeared on either side of her neck. Her incisors became fanged and her bottom one's too. Her tongue became pointed and green as the stem of a flower. Her eyes went back to normal only now they were the color of a deep violet. Her hair grew down to her waist. Her legs grew shiny iridescent scales on them up to mid thighs and her arms grew them up just underneath her shoulder. She burst above the surface and sang in a loud, haunting, melodious voice.

Upon on summers morning

I carefully did stray

Upon the walls of whopping

I met a sailor gay

She stopped dead. She looked in front of her at Siden and Pallo who stood there staring at her dumbfounded, jaws dropped, eyes wide, shocked. Her eyes widened and she whipped around, swimming to the edge of the pool. She looked around desperately but there was nowhere to hide. She looked back at them with fear in her eyes at what they would do now that they knew what she was. She put her hand down on the ground and immediately yelped and pulled her hand back, holding it and whimpering. It looked like it got a really bad sunburn. And it looked really painful. She cowered in the corner. She was dead. She couldn't leave the pool until 1 o'clock. When midnight would be over.

The yelp and whimper of pain thrust them out of their shock and they saw her holding her burned hand while cowering. They took a step towards her and she whimpered, squirming against the corner she was stuck in. They knew they had frightened her. They were worried her hand was injured badly. But most of all, they just wanted to grab her and wrap their arms around her, and comfort her and show her they didn't mean any harm. They knew this form was probably more skittish than her other form. They would have to take it slowly and gain her trust in this form to get her to trust them and let them get near her.

Slowly Siden walked forward until he was crouching at the edge of the pool across from her. He held out his hand.

"Hey. It's okay." He said soothingly. "Please come over here. We don't want to hurt you. We just want to say hello. It's me Siden remember?" Slowly she edged closer. She was catiously eyeing him. Painfully slowly, she swam over to him until she was an arm's length away from him. She eyed him cautiously, still cradling her injured hand. He stretched his hand out just a little farther.

"Can I see it? I want to help, that's all." She slowly stretched her hand out to him and let him take it gently in his hand. He grasped it and lightly pulled her towards him till they were just a two feet away from each other. He looked at it and shook his head. It wasn't bad but he knew what it meant. He and his brother would get an hour to get to know her in this form before she could step out of it. A glance at his brother told his brother this and let his brother know. He looked at his brother and Pallo stepped forward, kneeling next to Siden at the water's edge. Lyra started moving backwards, but Siden's strong hand still grasped hers and kept her from moving further away.