Siren of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Pallo, remember?" he said soothingly and she slowly nodded her head. Siden pressed a little further.

"Can I come in? I promise I will stay right here next to the ledge and I won't make a move towards you unless you want me to."

Her eyes widened a little at the thought of him being in the water with her. She wanted to say no but the image of him being in the water seemed so right that she hesitantly, slowly nodded. He slowly eased himself in. He pulled her arm towards him slowly. He stopped when she tugged a little against it. She wanted him and his brother to hold her but she was skittish and nervous. She was a little more shy and timid in this form. Not to mention that the urge she got to drag men under the water and drown them might be too strong for her to deny. She didn't want to hurt him. Siden sensed this and smiled encouragingly. She hesitated then made no move, and he continued. Finally when she was right in front of him he wrapped his arms around her, engulfing her in the scent of the Caribbean and she stiffened for a moment before realizing the urge to drag him under was nonexistent. She couldn't believe it. She silently thanked the gods and goddesses for sending her two men she could resist her urge to drown for. She sighed happily and relaxed. Siden and Pallo felt their hearts soar when she sighed happily and accepted them. They didn't care what she was, they realized. All they cared about was what was inside and she knew it and sighed. Pallo slid into the water and wrapped his arms around her from behind and she relaxed. She had never felt happier. Whatever Calypso had wanted to warn her about, didn't exist with these men she felt totally safe with. She would still keep an eye open just for the goddess's sake.

It was twelve twenty when Siden pulled her into his arms followed by Pallo, and they stayed like that for at least forty minutes and so before they knew it midnight was over. Siden got out first then stuck his arm out to help her out of the pool. She hesitated.

"We love you no matter what." He said smiling and Pallo agreed. She smiled and felt her heart soar and she accepted his hand. The moment both feet touched the ground her scales and green skin color, neck slits and sharp teeth dissolved leaving ordinary Lyra. Pallo got out and she was swept into his strong arms faster than she could register and gently laid down one of the pool chairs. She was suddenly aware she was naked, her body glistening from the water and that so was Siden and Pallo. Siden and Pallo grinned at her deviloushly when they saw her realize their intent. Siden kneeled and lowered his head between her legs. His hands holding her hips down. She heard he mumble "My turn." The vibration it caused against her pussy lips made her shiver. Pallo's lips came down on one of her nipples. Licking around it, blowing on it, then sucking it into his mouth were he sucked and licked at the same time. Siden's thumb landed on her clit and massaged it while his tongue plunged into her pussy, licking up and down her slit and plunging in and out, up and down. Lyra moaned and writhed beneath them. They smiled as they pleasured her. Intent on showing her how much she meant to them. Before she reached her climax Siden stopped and kissed her lips, letting her taste herself in his mouth while she felt her legs being spread and Siden paused at her entrance, moving his dick head around her slit a couple times before slowly pushing into her. She moaned and wriggled and writhed. Pallo waited for his turn, licking the sides of her breasts. Siden smiled against her lips and whispered into her ear groaning. "Ohhh, my little siren, you are sooo," he grunted as he pulled out all the way then paused and thrust into her deep causing her to moan louder, " sooo tight. I want to pleasure you in every way." He pulled out all the way then slammed in again. She moaned loudly as he pulled out and thrust in, pulled out and thrust in, pulled out and thrust in. Suddenly he pulled out and Pallo lifted her up while Siden laid down on the chair. Pallo laid Lyra down on top of Siden who wrapped his arms around her and played with her nipples. Pallo lowered his head down and licked her slit from top to bottom, plunging in and out rapidly licking her clit than inside her slit and out. She was on the edge. She opened her eyes and found them caught by Pallo's bright golden ones. She moaned. And he slipped her clit into his mouth and sucked. She screamed and orgasmed. He slid into her slowly and she moaned as, just like with Siden, she was filled up. He started to slowly thrust in and out and in and out. He pulled her legs up to her chest and pulled all the way out and then thrust in all the way deeply, even more so with her legs lifted giving him easier access. She moaned loudly. Suddenly she felt Siden move the head of his penis still slippery and slick from her juices to the entrance of her ass. Her eyes widened and she shook her head whimpering. Immediately both men were caressing her and soothing her, kissing her gently and whispering that it would not hurt.

"Don't worry." Said Siden. "I'll be gentle, I promise."

He slowly slid in one centimeter at a time, letting her get used to it and relax. Pallo pulled out and began to thrust in and out slowly and Lyra moaned, relaxing and allowing Siden to push deeper in until finally her was all the way in. Then, in perfect sync, they both began sliding out and in. Two dicks pleasuring her was so intense. Suddenly she felt them being flipped over so that Pallo was lying down and Siden was behind her. They pulled out all the way then thrust in. Lyra moaned loudly, as she lay on Pallo, her breast in his mouth while the other was being molded by his free hand. She shook and writhed on him. The two brothers moaned. Thrusting faster and faster. They were pounding into her now, Pallo's arms holding her up. Siden kissing her neck. And biting and licking and sucking it. One of his hands held her hip and the other reached around and began to rub her clit. Faster and Faster they thrust into her and rubbed her and pleasured her and she moaned and screamed as she came, they both roared as they came too. Exhausted, Lyra fell asleep. Pallo and Siden pulled out of her. Pallo lifted her into his arms and walking side by side with his brother, they took her to their bedroom where they laid her down. Pallo licked her slit again, cleaning it of their combined juices. Siden licked her neck. They snuggled up to her, cradling her on either side.

"Tomorrow we tell her our secret." Said Siden.

"Yes." Said Pallo. And they fell asleep with their beautiful siren locked in their arms.