Siren of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped as he reached the doorway. All through the tunnel he felt something wasn't right, and the feeling grew the closer he got to the doorway. Now he paused, listening for something, though he wasn't sure what. He took a step forward. Suddenly, he froze. He smelt sweat and blood and metal. He stiffened. Ares. He was here. Good gods. First Calypso now him. Suddenly his blood ran cold as he realized there could only be one reason why Ares was here but hadn't appeared in front of him just yet. Lyra was beautiful, and perfect in every way. And he was always such a harasser to the nymphs on Mt. Olympus, except they liked it. But Lyra wasn't a slutty nymph. Lyra. He raced forwarded. He had to get to her before Ares could do anything.

She had just turned a corner and froze. A man with a chisled face, and harsh eyes, with a permanent smirk on his face, stood before her. He had on a leather jacket with nothing on underneath. Jeans that hung loose on his hips and no shoes. And she was naked. She shrank back realizing she was naked. He just kept smirking and took a step forward with each step she took back. She didn't turn around because she knew it would give him the chance to grab her from behind. She kept facing him. She showed as little fear as she could because she knew he would take that as a sign of weakness. She didn't know him but she just knew he would see it as a sign of weakness. She wished Pallo and Siden were here. "But they aren't." said a melodious voice in her head. "You can take care of yourself though, at least until Pallo finds you." That reminder that he was looking for her gave her some little hope. She could just barley hear someone running down the stairs, but she was far from the stairs, and he didn't know where she was. She would have to change that. Her hands brushed against a small thin flower pot as she almost backed into a small table behind her. She immediately pushed back, knocking it off and listening as the crash revibrated through the house. Suddenly, the footsteps started up again, faster and getting closer.

"Clumsy little thing aren't you. I might have to teach you a lesson about breaking things that don't belong to you." Said the man smiling harshly.

Lyra suppressed a shudder and stopped backing up, standing her ground and looking him in the eye.

"If you touch me, you'll regret it." He laughed. "Want to test it." He asked grinning maliciously.

A strong arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her against a hard body that smelled like the Caribbean sea. At the same time, Pallo stepped in front of Lyra and Siden. She turned around and hugged Siden, careful to do it slowly so the man wouldn't think she was a little weakling who need Siden and Pallo to protect her.

"Well well. What a pleasant surprise." The man said grinning.

"Not really." Said Pallo. "You should leave." Said Siden.

The man just grinned wider.

"Now now. Is that anyway to speak to me brother." Lyra's eyes shot open. She yanked her arms from around Siden and stared. Siden. He smelled like the sea with eyes the color of it. POsiden. Her head whipped around to look at Pallo. Eyes the color of the sun. Apallo. She took a step back. She had sex with gods? That wasn't very shocking since gods always had sex with mortals but she had actually felt something for them. She . . . loved them. And they were gods. Now she understood how the cave got built in the house, how during sex with Pallo he suddenly magically had a vibrator, how they knew about Calypso, and how she didn't get the urge to drown them in her other form. She was in love with gods! She felt her heart break and fill with despair. She could never be with gods. She was a siren. They were gods. They were two completely different beings. More than anything she wanted it to work but it could never really work. They were just too different. She ducked under his arm and raced down the hall to their bedroom, slamming the door, leaving her shards of her broken heart behind.

Their hearts ached when she stared at them with horror. It broke into pieces when she ran away from them into their room and slammed the door.

"What a mess." said the man though he really couldnt care less. Siden and Pallo glared at him.

"What do you want Ares."

12