All Comments on 'Siren of Love'

by sexycelestrian

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
green2ballsgreen2ballsover 12 years ago
I really lke it

I do not know why? but this plot in your story seams familiar. I have read in the past a story very very similar to this one. But are not many stories seam similar in a way? Please continue,writing this story, to me its a mystery a good one.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 12 years ago
hot

this story is so fucking hot. I need more

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first story. And can I say this is one hella hot first story. It's is a nice stand alone story but could just as easily be the start of a series. Either way I wish you luck as an author and will be watching for your name. And again, Congrats on the story.

sheanna23sheanna23over 12 years ago
wow

really good. would like to see this as a series but it is great as a stand alone

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

loved the story would love to hear what happens next.

lonelyinlovebutluckyinlifelonelyinlovebutluckyinlifeover 12 years ago
loved it but....

This seems EXTREMELY to a story called Santorini Paradisio,

Never the less I LOVE this and NEED MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
almost exactly...

agreed with previous commenter, I love love loved it but it is dang near identical to santorini paradisio.... I actually thought this was the same story and had just been renamed. Just be careful with that...

Otherwise, I really enjoyed it :) super hot! wish I could meet those boys...

sexycelestriansexycelestrianabout 12 years agoAuthor
sexycelestrian

Hey guys this is sexycelestrian! I know this story is so much like Santourina Pleasures but i didnt realize how much until i submitted it. Please read Siren of Love 2 and 3 because this story series is really nothing like Santourina Pleasures even though this first one is a lot like it. I apolgize to the author of Santourina Pleasures. After i read the comments i decided to read this story for the first time ever and i am shocked at how alike it is. I remember reading a story like it and that was my inspiration. I am working on a fourth one and a new story too called Zara and the Alpha but school has kept me busy so sorry i might have both in by next week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I have a question

When you said "face that was the color of chestnut brown mixed with sandy blonde and she had a cute button nose and light brown freckles" I kind of don't get your description is she tanned or something. Is that what your string to say, or are you trying to say she a light skinned African American female. Sorry I just really like to have a pretty accurate image of a character I'm reading about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Edit

The story is sexy and good. The grammatical and spelling errors are very distracting. Have someone edit it for you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous