Siren of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Siden moved up to her ear, nipping it and licking the inside of the tip of it. "I know what I will call you my little girl." He whispered huskily. She moaned. "I will call you my little siren because your voice as it screams in ecstasy is like a siren's. So beautiful and sexy."

Pallo slowly slid his kisses down her neck as Siden took her mouth in his. His tounge running over hers. She moaned louder.

Pallo kissed back up to her ear where he whispered sexily "You like that don't you, my sexy little kitten. You like being touched by two men at once. You want us to take you at the same time and scream our name. You want us to pleasure you, don't you kitten?" he nipped her ear. "I said don't you kitten?" she moaned. Siden released her lips, smiling and said "I believe it may be a little hard for her to answer you when my mouth is pleasuring hers don't you think brother." Lyra giggled which turned into a laugh. Pallo looked at her.

"You laugh at me kitten? I will rip that laugh right out of your mouth through pleasure." He growled huskily at her, smiling as her slowly began kissing her chest and then her breasts, and finally her nipples through the thin material of the dress. She gasped and moaned, arching to his touch as he smiled against the fabric. Siden kissed her mouth again, harder, pushing his tounge into her mouth and cherishing her mouth with his. All the while staring down at her with those intense eyes. When she glanced down at Pallo to see him staring at her with his intense eyes too she almost lost it. She moaned closing her eyes as she felt a pair of hands sneak under her dress to her, now, completely soaked pussy. She heard Pallo moan and growl.

"Oh you are a naughty little kitten, aren't you. Your panties are soaked. I can smell your arousal. You are so wet for us, aren't you little kitten. Brother," he said as he looked up at Siden as Siden broke his kiss with Lyra. "You must feel how wet our Lyra is getting for us. Then I will have to taste her for myself."

Lyra gasped as a second pair of hands rubbed against her soaked panties and she heard Siden growl.

"I can't take it anymore. I must have you." He engulfed her mouth and began to rub, pinch, and tease her nipples thorough her dress as he slipped it off, followed by her bra. Pallo kissed down to her pussy, slowly sliding her underwear down her legs and throwing them off. He began pleasuring her by blowing on her clit and then giving a long lick from the top of the slit to the bottom and then back up. His finger touched her slit and she jerked, pushing her breasts into Siden's hands and her pussy onto Pallo's finger tip. He slowly slid the tip of his finger from the top of her slit to the bottom before pushing in. Lyra moaned. Her legs shaking, her back arching even more. Siden began whispering into her ear in greek. She had no idea what he was saying but it sounded so hot that is got the same effect as if she could understand it. Then Pallo dipped his finger in causing Lyra to moan and start shaking uncontrollably. He added his tounge to the mix and she was lost. His tongue dipped into her pussy and then out then in again. Sliding around in circles inside here and licking her g spot.

"OH GOOOODDDDD!!!!!" she screamed, her body shaking harshly. Pallo grinned.

"I think she's ready for us brother."

Siden grinned back. "I do believe your right." He slowly began to kiss down her neck, bittng and nipping until he reached her breasts. His tongue swirled around the tip before sucking it into his mouth.

"OHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly as Pallo stood and slowly brought the tip of his cock to her pussy lips after stripping off all her clothes. He rubbed the tip against her swollen entrance before sliding in and groaning. She was so tight. He began slowly rocking against her core and rubbing her clit while he slowly slid in and out. She was moaning a writhering in ecstasy. Pallo thrust in faster and faster.

"Open your eyes little kitten. I want you to watch me and my brother pleasure you. I want you to see me make you cum with us." She opened her eyes to see them both staring at her with their intense eyes and she pulled on Siden's sholders. She wanted to taste him. Siden, curious, did so and gasped grabbing her hair as she took his entire length in her mouth. He groaned loudly, as she sucked and licked and nipped. She began to hum and sing while sucking him to created intense vibrations. He began thrusting in and out of her mouth faster and faster in time with his brother. Suddenly he came in her mouth roaring just as his brother did the same in her roaring as well and she blasted through the most wonderful orgasm of her life. Exasted, the two brothers extracted themselves from her and helped her up, leading her into their bedroom where all three of them retired to bed, with Lyra in the middle. She was really gonna like it here.

12