Siren Song Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't keep secrets from your wife, you lovable oaf, you. Got my birthday gift early," she snickered and threw glances around. "I'll put it on just to see if it fits —"

It jingled faintly when she drew it over her head. The cool touch at the onset of her flat breasts gave her goosebumps, and Barbara reached instinctively for the edge of the table as a waft of vertigo passed over her.

I'll put it back into the fish before Dave returns, she mused. Don't want to spoil his fun. Gonna fry one of the others instead.

Barbara turned around and leaned over the table. Stretching to reach out, her mound of venus scrubbed over the edge. The young woman jerked back and curled up, not because of pain, but transfixed by a bolt of raw lust that filled her head to toe in an instant. Her hands, driven by reflex, cupped her crotch. Through the rough cloth, her palms rubbed the warm, swelling flesh. Her fingers started to knead.

"Gods," she moaned. The cloth turned dark with wetness. She couldn't stop digging her fingers into the spreading, bulging dome between her legs. The rising tide of sensual fire filled her womb, and there was so little room. So little room...

Panting, she bent her knees. Her lust overflowed, it dripped through the soaked wrinkles of cloth in her grip and spilled over her fingers. More and more of the lubricating moisture came, it licked against the dams of her flesh in rising waves. It made way, pushing Barbara's skin out, stretching her.

So much, she thought, unable to articulate words over her groaning and panting. Her right hand's fingers wandered higher and traced her bulging lower belly. Her dress was tight around her now flaring, womanly hips, and still there was more of this strange volume, of her materializing urges. Red, hot and engorging, her lust bud pushed through the meaty curtains of her inner labia and rubbed into the soaked cloth. Her outer lips swelled and reddened, rising and plumping, turning her pubic mound into a mere promontory for the expanding bulges framing her moist, tight hole.

Barbara's left hand barely fit over her crotch now. Spreading her gap with one hand, her fingertips dipped into the boiling pink, and she pinched the protruding head of her swollen clit between her thumb and the side of her palm —

~

"Barbara! Barbara, wake up!" Dave's warm hand held her shoulder and shook her gently. His voice was half-strangled with concern.

"D — Dave? Back already?" She rolled to her side. "What are you doing here? What am — why am I on the floor?!"

"You tell me! I just came back and found you lying there, as though struck by lightning! And you've got quite the bruise on your forehead. And what's this about 'already'? I've been gone two hours!"

Barbara held her temples and frowned.

"No, can't be — I was just, just moments ago —"

She clambered to her feet and straightened down her drawn-up dress. Her hands lingered on her waist a little longer and traced the arches of her hip bones through the cloth and the thin layer of flesh.

Why am I doing this? she wondered absent-mindedly, then shook her head. Nothing wrong with their slender shape, but her whole hip felt sore.

"I — I can't remember. I was just tidying up a bit. Must've slipped and bumped my head." She nudged his arm. "Just like when you keeled overboard, eh? You didn't recall what you did wrong, either."

Dave drew a face. "I'm never going to live that one down, am I?"

Barb pecked a kiss on his cheek. "No you won't, because that day I made the biggest catch of my life," she smiled. "And now let me put away the dishes. What time is it anyway?" She followed the beams of light that came in from the open window. The top left corner of the rays touched the right leg of the table, so —

"Lunchtime? How long have I been out? Oh damnation! Hurry, Dave! Firewood, and hop to it!"

"Yes, my captain," he smirked.

~

"Still, I've got the strangest thing to tell y—," Dave started, but hesitated and stared at her chest. His puzzled smile turned into a frown.

"What's that thing you're wearing?"

"Thing —?" Barbara's hand flew up and patted her almost-cleavage. She felt the chain and the cool metal, and guilt rushed into her features. "Oh Dave, I meant to put it back! It's just so beautiful! Don't be mad because I found your gift before my birthday! Then again, you shouldn't have hidden it in the very fish you gave me."

"Gift—? Barbara, I don't know where it came from. Let me see it. It sure isn't from me," he replied and paused. And, more quietly, he added, "I'm sorry. I could never afford such an expensive gem. But it looks truly fine on you. You look just like a princess now."

His hands traced her narrow waist. Barbara shivered with delight as his fingers wandered higher and across the flatness — the almost flatness —

"You've become rounder," he smiled and flicked a finger at her right nipple that showed through the rough cloth. "It has found a nice warm home, that trinket."

He turned the sparkling jewelry in his fingers and shook his head.

"Never seen anything like that. And you say it was in the fish?"

She stroked his cheek. "Didn't you tell me there's all those wrecks from the old Empire's harbor out at the reef up the coast? Maybe the big snappers are like magpies of the sea and it swallowed the trinket just because it's shiny. I mean, some of our catches had stones in their bellies, the daft beasts."

"Magpie fish," Dave replied flatly and slanted an eyebrow.

"Why not? It's not like you never brought home strange catches before. The magpie one, then the big golden ones from the new net — maybe we're just having a winning streak."

Dave shrugged. "I'm just not used to winning streaks. Then again, just this morning —"

Barbara hugged him. "Oh dearie, don't worry. I don't care where it came from. It'll always be your gift to me. Don't be sad."

She let go and straightened herself, raising a finger.

"Still, Dave, firewood! Get going!"

~

Chapter 3: An Afternoon Of Fun

~

Sitting back at the table while Barbara went ahead with the cooking, Dave made another try.

"I got to tell you about what happened just this morning, dear. Now that was weird. I hardly needed to go out more than a couple hundred yards into the sea, and the net was full. The baskets are overflowing with those new golden fishes. It's like a swarm of them settled in our bay."

No reply.

"Barbara?"

"Huh? Oh, I was just lost in thoughts." She spun around in front of her husband. "Be honest. Do you notice anything odd about me?"

"Should I? Apart from you being more gorgeous than ever, my princess?"

"Quit that, Dave." She shook her head. "Nah, just can't shake something you said earlier, about rounder. I'm just — I feel like I've put on a little weight. I mean, I ate another of those golden ones for breakfast, but they just aren't all that filling. Thy don't seem to be, at least. Am I getting fat without noticing? You'd tell me if I got fat like Molly Haskings, wouldn't you?" Her hands rubbed down her lithe shape, drew up her skirt and clamped around her right thigh. "Mh, doesn't feel any thicker, though. It's just my clothes began pinching in a few places. Maybe I should hold out on them for a day or two."

"On the clothes?" he winked. "Sure, why not. Don't mind me."

"No, you dolt! The fishes. Don't want to fatten myself into an old bloated matron before my time."

"Oh come on, Barbara." David smiled. "You're slender as ever." He placed a cupped hand on her flat chest and grinned. "These here, though, that's where the meat went, eh?"

Barbara slapped him playfully. "You wish! I know it didn't."

"Seriously, dear. There's just a little bit more of you to love now," he grinned and poked her chest with his forefinger.

"Don't you mock me, or I'll stop trying to stuff your giant man-snake into my little cave. You knew what you were getting when you married me. If you want to rub melons, go outside and take care of the garden!"

"Can do," he offered.

"No, just kidding. Go to your boat, I'll manage," Barbara laughed.

Need two hands on my hips and your third leg between mine, sang her thoughts. She blushed, but something in the back of her mind went on and on.

Horny. Oh Dave, just say a word, do a thing, just show me you want me now. I need it, on the spot! I'm ready! I'm wide for you! Wider than ever! I'm all wet for you, wet for you to all the better slide inside me! I can take you now, I know it! Forget your boat, stay and do me instead! Do me through to the hilt!

She shook her head.

No, this isn't right. Need to do — the dishes. I need — Dun-de-dun-dun-de—

Barbara started humming a little tune to shut up her salacious thoughts.

Dave hesitated in the doorway. Slowly, he turned back again and stared at the sight of his wife leaning over the kitchen table. She bent her left leg to keep her balance, and as she did, her rear clenched up a little bit. He never noticed before how that movement turned her dress taut, spanning over the best pair of buttocks Dave had ever laid eyes upon. Mesmerized, weak in the knees and like drawn by strings, he took a step forward while he raised his hands to her firm, chiseled roundness —

Yes, come and get me, whispered Barbara's thoughts. Come and ream my dripping hole wide. Da-dun-de-dun-de-daa—

She hummed on, feigning unawareness.

Dave's fingers brushed over the onset of her butt. Barbara lurched forward as raw desire and carnal hunger exploded in her crotch. A plate clattered to the floor. Her hands clawed into the far edge of the table. The long, raunchy groan that rose from her throat while she spread her legs was worthy of a congregation of whores.

"Love," he rasped. The fingertips of his right hand traced down her cleft. His other hand pulled the wool up. Barbara gyrated her hips and did her best aiding him to liberate her itching, leaking crotch from her dress. Every touch and scrape over her firm buttocks made her wetter.

"Dave — gods, Dave, mount me!" she panted. "Today's the day! Now! Need you — in me, so very bad!"

His weight on her back disappeared but for a moment, then she felt the silken skin of his glans sliding up and down over her widening gap, slipping in deeper until the red, swollen head of his rod disappeared completely between her tight labia. Dave hesitated, unsure, waiting for his wife to get used to the girth. Her stretched skin dug into the ridge right behind his glans, and things only got thicker from there on down.

Barbara impatiently arched her back and lifted her hips, and to Dave's surprise, she opened slowly and pushed her crotch towards him. Her body swallowed inch by inch of his engorged staff.

"Told — you. Breed — me," she panted, pulling one leg up on the table to open herself even more. Dave slid in and out about the half length of his rod now, and little rivulets of her warm secretions ran down Barbara's other leg. It was good, but it wasn't yet what she wanted.

"Dave — Dave, wait, let me get on my back," she moaned. He held still. She spun over on his pole and grabbed his shoulders while her legs locked behind his back.

"Ride me harder!"

He obeyed and grabbed her thighs. They felt different, stronger and meaty, but his mind was too occupied to notice. In and out he went, and she caught his thrusts with her warm wetness, her trembling body writhing on the table, her cave growing deeper and wider until her labia smacked against the root of his rod.

"I'm all in," he moaned, his mind ablaze with bestial delights.

"Oh yes you are," she shrieked. Her hole clenched down on his root for a handful of breathless, motionless moments before Barbara's hips started bucking.

~

Full, so very full. She stretched around his throbbing dick, her moist gap filled to capacity. Finally, after all the weeks of failed efforts, she matched her husband all the way, from their minds down to their nether regions. His member swelled even more inside her, and all he uttered were grunts. She knew this all too well —

"Dave," she panted, with her eyes rolled so far back they shone almost white, "wait, Dave!"

Barbara pushed him away, gently and slowly. The glowing snake in her womb slid out inch by inch, its bloated head stretching her canal along the way.

"Barb—"

"Hush. Come, lay on your back. Get comfortable. We'll do this together, till the end. I'll show you —"

Barbara straddled her husband and lowered herself on his hot and sweating body, her own skin flushed and coated in a thin layer of perspiration. Her fingers pried her sopping labia apart, and her other hand slid the peach-skinned head over her button and down until it locked into place, spreading the slick rim of her vagina.

"Gods, you're a stallion, love," she croaked as he entered her again. Barbara relished every inch that disappeared into her golden curls.

Leaning forward, working her hips up and down on his hardness, Barbara brought her nipples in reach of his mouth. He pouted and drew the left one between his rough lips. It didn't do much for her, but Dave liked that so much —

Fire filled Barbara's buds and spread out into the flat pads of her breasts. She crossed her eyes and slumped on his heaving chest. Too sensitive, burning, itching, the sensations bursting from her nipples all of a sudden rivaled the delicious tide of wet sliding feelings from her crotch. Barbara moaned in unbearable delight, wrapped her arms around Dave's head and tried to make sure his tongue would never leave the coarse flesh.

"Chew...," she moaned, and his teeth squeezed lightly. Barbara cramped up.

"Gods! Dave! — F—fast, too fast — c—come with m—eeeek! Can't — hold ouuuuhnn —"

She dug her thighs into Dave's flanks and froze, mouth gaping, eyes squeezed shut. He grew one last time, burrowed deep in her warmth, and the hot spurts from his twitching pole mingled with her ample juices. Convulsing time and again, she sagged down on her husband's chest.

~

A chorus of voices woke her. Cool air caressed her burning skin, and the world was inky blackness.

Barbara opened her eyes. It barely made a difference, only turned black into dark blue. She laid naked in a circle of chanting, moaning shadows, of invisible hands stroking her skin, and as she shook them off and jumped to her feet, struggling against air that suddenly had the resistance of thick slime, she lost her footing and drifted higher, spinning helplessly in mid-air, her head filled with the stream of prurient vowels.

She tried to move her arms. Something held them in place. It pressed into her elbows, into her upper arms. Solid and warm was the touch. She writhed to break free —

~

Dave let her out of his embrace as she started to twist and turn. Barbara's eyes snapped open.

"Whoa there, love!" he gasped in surprise. "I'm just holding you!"

Barbara blinked. "Of course you are. It's just —"

She frowned. "Can't quite — like I was — like I passed out for a moment there or something."

Warm wetness seeped from her crotch, and the smooth tip of David's penis slipped out along with it. Another shudder ran over Barbara's skin. Recollection hit her, together with a slightly sore feeling between her legs. The memory of the weird vision drowned in glorious delight. She grabbed her husband's shoulders hard and shook him, laughing.

"We did it! Dave, we finally did it! I took you inside all the way! Oh, just you wait, all the things we're going to try now!"

~

Barbara wriggled into her crumpled gown. Her dreamy smile turned into a frown, and her fingers slipped into the uncomfortable rim of her dress' cleavage and traced the edge of her breasts. That's not right, she thought.

"Dave? What you think of that?"

She turned and dragged down the hem of her dress. It scraped over her nipples and left a faint sting that spread out into numb heat, but Barbara disregarded the rousing sensation.

Dave furrowed his brow at the sight of her bared chest. "Oh dear, can't you wait until the evening?" He started to smile. "All right, but give me a couple of moments, wife!"

She slapped him playfully. "No, you dolt! My breasts have swollen up!"

"Eaten too much blowfish recently?" he joked.

"No, just — just two of these new golden ones while you were away."

"Just two? Well, if that's what two of them do, then it's a good thing I've got them by the bucketful, down at the mole," winked Dave.

Barbara giggled and turned in front of him, nibbling on her forefinger in fake coyness.

"As long as you bring them, I'll keep on eating them."

~

Chapter 4: Plans For The Future

~

A week later.

Dave leaned back into his wooden chair and stared at his wife.

"Four of them! You just wolfed down four of those huge golden ones," he insisted.

"Well, I promised, and I was soo famished after my morning swim! And they were delicious, and I've not gained an inch to my waist. They're almost jumping your nets, you said so yourself, so what are you complaining about?" she shrugged.

"Not complaining, I'm just —," he started.

"Besides, my mind's on other things now. Come here now husband," she moaned and embraced him. "Time for afters."

He struggled away, or at least feigned trying to.

"Barbara, I really need to work on the boat today. The trader's about to come by, too. Can't you wait until the night?"

"Nnn—ope. Mmmh. Gonna put me on the table now," she moaned between kisses, clambering to her feet. Her buttocks bumped into the rough wood, and she hauled her ass on the protesting tabletop and spread her thighs wide. Glistening wetness greeted him, and he gave in. His body had already decided what was more important to him right now.

"Come on in, the water's fine," rasped Barbara and stretched her arms to David.

~

"Barbara ... Barbara ... oooh —"

"Ooooh! Oh—ooohh—ooh!" she panted.

"Barbammmhh!" Her lips muffled his cry. Her thighs wrapped around his hips and held him in place, feeling the long spurts deep inside her. Spent, he sagged down on her, and Barbara groaned in delight as his glowing weight pinned her to the table.

~

"Oh my — that was — awesome! I love — your rod — so much," panted Barbara as she wriggled out from under her husband. He rolled on his back.

"I love — all of you — so much," Dave replied. "I — B—aaaah! What're — y'doing —"

"Mmmgh," was her muffled reply.

Smack.

"You taste a bit like the sea, all salty," she giggled. "I like it. I'm going to try some new — that's something I caught Dilly the milkmaid whispering about — gmmm—"

Her lips pouted and pecked a kiss against Dave's cock. He sucked in the air in surprise, and then again as Barbara's mouth moved to the tip and drew in the fat, glistening head. Her cheeks bulged.

He's really big, she grinned widely.

"Not the teeth!" gasped Dave.

Shplop.

"Of course not! Dave! What d'you think of me? Though you are good enough to eat."

Shlurp.

Up and down bobbed her head. Dave dug his fingernails into the rim of the table.

"Oh Barb ... oh Barb ...," he stammered. His meat grew thicker quickly.

Barbara rubbed her tongue along the underside of the reddened glans. Drops of his pre-cum mingled with her saliva. Her mouth filled with the salty tang.

Tastes so good. She swallowed, and the motion brought the swollen head deeper into her mouth. She gagged for a moment, then more of the salty delicacy spewed forth, and Barbara took another gulp.

"Hhaaah," groaned Dave. His massive cock slid in another inch, and something soft yet tight dug into the rim just behind its head as he entered her throat. He was trapped in the most delightful way he could imagine. Barbara kept on sucking and swallowing.