Siren Song Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is that? What's happening to me? I'm — I'm growing! I'm swelling!

Her fingers cupped her breasts. Tautening, the former palmfuls spread her grip, stretched out and rose. Tossing and turning on the cold kitchen floor, Barbara squeezed and kneaded, but the new flesh didn't disappear, it just kept on piling up on her chest, her rear, her legs. She tried to get up, but her limbs disobeyed. Vertigo had her in its grip, and the spinning in her head grew faster and faster. She desperately reached for the table's legs. Swirling darkness filled her sight.

~

Birdsong rang through the brisk morning air. Barbara came to only slowly. She squinted and recognized the wooden plain before her eyes as the hut's floor. Her tongue circled her dry lips. She felt truly parched now.

Need the well. Need a whole bucket. Gods, what happened last night? These delights, that can't be normal. All this touching was just so —

Wonderful. Yes, wonderful. That's what it was. It felt so very, very good.

Barbara bit on her lower lip, struggled to her elbows and on into a push-up. Her arms trembled with the effort.

So weak. Why am I so weak? This should be child's play!

Her strength wasn't enough. Her elbows bent outwards, and she slammed face down onto the hard floor.

Almost.

Barbara's nose just barely touched the wood, then her head dangled down inches from the ground. Her nipples ached as they were pushed back into the firm-soft masses that had caught her fall. She felt the two weighty pillows under her, the slightly painful stretching as her voluminous breasts flattened against her ribcage and bulged out to the left and right.

"Gaaaaahh!" echoed her scream over the cliffs.

~

"No, no! That can't be! That's not happening!"

Barbara stammered and panted, pulling herself upright on the edge of the table. Heavy and round dangled the two elongated bulbs from her chest. She sagged down on the chair. Her hands cupped the warm, soft underboobs and raised the enormous expanse of her cleavage. The skin at the onset showed faint stretch marks. As her fingers dug probingly into the weird new flesh, it firmed under her touch and seemed to shrink back down a bit after the rough spreading and flattening from moments ago.

She pinched her eyes shut and kneaded and squeezed the melon-sized lumps until all of her chest was numb with burning pain.

Calm down. Calm down. That's not happening. It's just not happening. That's just another weird dream.

Barbara opened her eyes again.

See? There are no bloated pumpkins hanging from your chest —

She was right. Pumpkin was a gross exaggeration.

Yet there were still two nice, abundant handfuls more than she had started out with. Milky white skin covered a most pliable and graspable stuffing of girl meat. Barbara's breath raced.

Not happening! Not happening!

She staggered to her feet and stumbled outside. Several splashes of cold water from the bucket by the well calmed her down. The droplets ran along her new bust line. Barbara prodded her assets. They yielded to her fingertips, but were frighteningly real nonetheless.

What am I to do now? Is that how it starts? Is that how women grow old? By blowing up in their sleep? Should I not have touched myself last night?

An unusual strain announced itself in her lower back already.

Oh no! Is this some kind of punishment? I don't want to lug those around all day!

Her hands weighed the milk dumplings.

Mmmh. Doesn't feel all that bad, though.

Barbara sat down on the coarse bench. Moments later, she launched like stung by a wasp.

"Oh the gods, no! No! What is this?!"

She twisted and turned, running her hands down her waistline. Right at her hips, her fingers needed to take a detour outwards, over the meaty globes bulging from her rear.

"No! Oh please, no!"

As her hands examined the firm hemispheres, her incredulous gasps and desperate shrieks culminated into a single heartrending cry:

"I'm fat!"

~

Dave tied down his boat and looked around.

That's the first time in weeks she isn't waiting for me.

He frowned as he looked up to the tiny hut perched on the cliff. The chimney didn't smoke either, and nobody was outside in the garden.

His stomach turned into an icy knot, and his call echoed from the rocky slopes as he darted up along the winding path.

"Barbara—?!"

The bucket laid overturned near the well. The hut's door was left ajar. He hesitated, then he grabbed it and pushed it open. A trembling woman-shaped lump cowered in the far corner and hid its face from the bright doorframe.

David gulped and whispered, "Darling—?"

~

"Don't look at me," sobbed Barbara, huddling deeper into the dark corner.

Dave hurried over and held her in his arms, rocking her gently.

"Darling, what's wrong? What happened while I was away?"

She wrapped her arms around him, and once again, he was surprised at the strength of her embrace. Barbara always looked so lithe and fragile, even while inside she was just as much a fisherman's wife as the sturdier women from the village. Dave gasped for air in her arms' vise.

"Nngh! Come on, tell me. What's wrong with you?" he groaned.

"I've grown fat and ugly!" she wailed. "And I don't want to be!"

"Babara, what are you talking about? You're as beautiful as ever! There is nothing wrong with you at all!"

"Uh huh? Have you gone blind? Then what about this?" She grabbed his wrists and guided his hands to her buttocks. "Feel that?"

"The gods! Barbara, is that you?" His hands squeezed her roundness, kneading the firm hemispheres of her slightly meaty cheeks.

"Yes!" she wailed. "I've turned into a blubbery seal! I'm no longer the girl you fell in love with. You'll leave me! I'm fat and ugly!"

"Barbara," he rasped, finding it hard to keep his thoughts together as the blood drained from his head and shot into much more central places. "B—Barbara, you're not ugly — gods, this feels so good!"

His hands explored the plateau between the mounds and traced the folds of her sex.

"But—," she stammered.

"Shhh, love. Oh Barbara, you're gorgeous. So what if you're no longer a girl? Barbara, you are a woman. Names of the gods, wife, I — I need you now."

She pushed him away, turned to the wall and slapped her hands over her face. Her shoulders shook.

"Stop touching me! Can't you see me for what I've become?" she wailed inconsolably.

"But Barbara — ," he started.

"No buts! Go ahead, say it! Say it to my face! Call me a fat cow —"

Silver sparkled at her neck in the twilight as she threw up her hands, and metal jingled. Still shaken by the unexpected outburst, Dave's mind switched directions, drawn in by the glittering light. He frowned.

"You're wearing the pendant again. You promised you'd keep it hidden."

Barbara's eyes started to wander, and she sighed. "I know. Oh please, David, it's the last little pleasure left for me, being such a gross blob of fat is hard enough as it is —"

"You're no blob of fat," he interjected, shaking his head. He crawled up to her again and caressed her slender waistline. "Barbara, what are you going on and on about? You're the most perfect woman I've ever seen."

"I don't feel like it, alright?" she half-screamed. Barbara's voice faded to a scared whisper. "I just — it just helps me to feel beautiful again, y'know? I feel better if I put it on. You called me your princess, the first time I wore it, and that felt sooo great."

"A princess? Oh Barbara, you'll always be my princess, my love, my queen. Come, go outside and let's have a long look at you."

"No!" she wailed. "I don't want —"

Dave's strong hand held her wrist and drew her upright. She struggled and raised her arm against the blinding sunlight as he opened the door and stepped into the yard with her in tow.

~

He turned around and froze.

"Barbara — mercy of the gods —," was all David managed, then he stood slack-jawed and dumb.

"See?" Barbara wailed, twisting her body and trying to cover her chest and crotch.

Dave bent his knee and raised his hands in adoration to her. His breath quickened, and his throat became dry.

The wind played in Barbara's hair. The tips of her golden mane tickled over her chest, over the two firm hemispheres that stood out in youthful pertness. Her nipples, rosy and soft, crowned the nicest domed-up areolae anyone could envision. Wandering lower, Dave's gaze drank in the firm, shapely abs around her bellybutton, and the angle of her hips, slightly flaring from her waist.

He managed to bite his tongue, and a little spit returned to his dry mouth.

"Goddess," he rasped, dropped the rest of the way to his knees and wrapped his arms around her thighs, resting his head against her midriff. "Never leave me, my goddess!"

Dave squeezed her tight. Her legs' curves bulged ever so slightly in his grip, and Dave felt another thing bulge mightily too. Barbara noticed it as it touched her leg.

"You're — oh the gods, you're getting hard! So hard! You — you want me, you really, really want me!"

Her hands covered her mouth, and her elbows dug into her chest. Barbara's eyes bugged.

"I — where — I had melons on my chest! I — felt them! I really — ," she stammered in confusion while she kneaded the adorable handfuls on her ribs. "And my ass — "

Dave took her surprised gasp for a command, changed his grasp and cupped her firm buttocks. She felt his fingers, the size of his hands tracing the firmness of her muscles as they contracted under his strong touch, and her confusion only grew stronger.

"It's — it's normal! But I was so fat before! Why — "

The hull of fear around her heart cracked, and all the pent-up emotions sagged lower settling into her womb, filling it with slowly bubbling desire. Her frown turned into a dreamy smile and drowned out the faint nagging voice that insisted, but it's still more than before.

"Mmmh," she purred.

Digging his fingers into her buttocks, Dave pulled at them and drew them apart. Barbara gasped as her folds were aired and the pent-up wetness of arousal seeped down her leg.

"Hnnnh—! Oh my, I'm — I'm dripping! I'm flowing over! Hurry, Dave! Plug me before I run out!"

~

Barbara staggered forward and widened her stance against David's arms around her thighs. He slowly tipped backwards and held on for a few seconds before he dropped on his back and dragged her down to her knees. She sat down on his midriff and felt his swollen glans as it became trapped in the onset of her buttocks. It twitched, then a warm, copious glob of pre-cum lubed the skin of the head well enough for it to slip free and sway upright behind her back.

"So be it!" she rasped. "Your goddess needs her trusty stallion now, all the way up her flesh temple."

She dug her fingernails in his chest. Panting, Barbara wedged her tight canal open as she forced his engorged tip into her, inch by defiant inch. With her eyes closed and her face angled skyward, she finally bottomed out just as his pubes brushed against her swollen nether lips.

"Yes! Mmmhhh —"

Her rosy tongue snaked out and traced her upper lip. Salty tang sparked in her mouth.

"Gchhh," she choked but for a moment and wiped her forearm over her pouted mouth. Her lower body demanded all of her attention, but there was something wrong —

"M—aahh! — chest — my chest — b—burning," she stammered between David's thrusts. Her fingers dug into the meaty pillows. They felt hard, stuffed beyond capacity and brimming. Her nipples itched, filled with boiling heat. She kneaded stronger, hoping for the same relief that the first time had brought.

"Haaah—!"

Her surprised gasp was cut short. Her womb, stimulated to the point of explosion, flooded all of her mind with the pent-up climax of the last four days. She didn't consciously notice the warm milk that sprayed from her reddened breasts and coated her fingers with the sweet, sticky, nurturing lubricant as their wild groping turned into purposeful milking motions.

Dave lifted his chest and brought his pouted lips closer to her eagerly pouring nipples. Half delirious and driven by pure instinct, Barbara grabbed his head and forced his greedy, smacking mouth on her left areola. His rough lips brought relief like she never had experienced before. What she had considered the best of the best, the highest she could ever feel, was but a ceiling easily shattered by those new skyrocketing sensations. Her mind soared higher as all of her body's sluice gates burst open.

Barbara's liberated love juices spurted in thick, meandering trickles out of her crotch and soaked Dave's pubic hair before the hot liquids seeped down his balls. The moist coating spurned the pair of seed holders into frantic action. He grabbed her buttocks and held her tight as he shot his semen deep into her squelching, contracting cave.

~

"Yes, my dear, you are gifted," whispered a woman's voice into Barbara's ear. "So very much gifted."

Fingers traced her flanks as the female shadow circled her tightly in the darkness. Barbara felt a rough nipple brushing against her upper arm. She jerked away.

"Where am I? I — I've been here before! But why are you bringing me here? What do you want from me?"

The stranger chuckled. "In time, love. In time, all will be revealed. Right now, you don't even need to remember —"

~

Barbara smacked. The salty tang was gone. Under her, she felt Dave's glowing body and his racing heartbeat.

"Oh, that was so very, very good," she breathed happily. "You liked it?"

His hands grabbed her buttocks and shifted her higher. Barbara gasped as his tongue lapped against her chest and flicked against her right nipple.

"Mmmh, very much so," he purred. "Your milk, it's so sweet and fresh —"

"Wha—?!" She tried to rise, but he quickly embraced her and held her down.

"Barbara, not again. Please, promise me you won't go on about being ugly. You're not ugly!"

His lips sucked the rough nipple in.

"But — milk," she stammered. "I — I — How —"

She felt another flick of his tongue, then the lubricated tip pushed her erect nipple back into the swollen areola.

Mmmh.

She tried to focus. Her body told her otherwise.

Not the teeth — Mmmh! — All right, so maybe a little teeth — Nnngh!

Barbara made another effort to articulate her worries, but as her husband kept on suckling, it was as if those thoughts weren't worth mulling about.

"My — my milk, why — Whyyyiii! Yiiioaaah! Oh Dave, keep on — milk, can't be right — rrrr—ooaah! Oh bugger it, c—cooooaah!—comes w—iyiii!hhh!—w—ith th' territory, I gu—guuuh!— guess —"

Her voice grew more slurred until it was all grunts, squeals and moans.

~

"I'm sorry for acting so weird earlier," she sighed. "I don't know what came over me."

Dave spooned up to her and caressed her flanks. Somehow, they'd made it back into the hut and into the bed as dusk fell.

"All's forgiven, darling. Besides, well, you have changed while I was away, love. You've grown more wonderful. Tell you what, if it bothers you so much, why don't you go and visit the midwife? She'll be able to put your mind to rest about those things, I reckon."

Barbara shook her head. "We can barely afford some flour for the bread, no way I can scrape together enough to pay her."

She jerked as something cold touched her flank, then another cold spot appeared, slightly higher towards her ribs, then another. Barbara twisted, and the thumb-sized metal discs jingled down her midriff and ended up in the fold where her body rested on the coarse mattress.

"Three silvers," whispered Dave. "And a dozen feet of the finest linen. The city's been kind to me."

He leaned over and planted a burning kiss on her navel.

"I planned on buying some better clothes — mmmwa — before our rags fall apart, but that can wait — mmmwa."

His mouth kissed its way up along her ribs, nearing Barbara's chest.

"Go and see old Mrs. Mawson — mmmwa — next time you're at the market — mmmwa — your peace of mind's worth more to m — mmm," and he fell silent as he sucked in her aroused nipple and tasted the first sweet droplets as her breast started leaking again.

"Who needs clothes anyway," she moaned and pressed his head down on her nurturing-eager handful.

~

To be continued ...

~

Well ... you know the usual whine of amateur scribblers through the ages? Here it comes again: Please rate. And/or comment. You know, preferably and.

Thank you.