All Comments on 'Siren Song Ch. 02'

by PaulGerard

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This story is the best out of all the BE stories ive found so far

This story has everything! it has great story telling, you describe the setting and the people very well, you give interesting back story, and you pace the breast expansion beautifully. this is so good, i wouldnt mind paying for it. please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yrba's travels

I know this is for a different story line, but I read yrba's travels and I have pros and cons to the story. Cons were I'm not into that fetish and was put off at times by the multiple episodes of BE. I would have liked to seen more male-female encounters. Pros were there were several parts to the story line that were intriguing, like when they found Berry's cache of stuff - but this was not explored further. I liked the Alric toon and would have liked to seen him reappear. The sex demon was interesting and I would have given her a little more time with the two. You had Li do Mirca and it would have been cool to see her get preggo with the Asian girls child. Mirca and Yerba had been done several times and it would have been nice to see a preggo story in there. Also Mirca's father could have made an appearance of some kind. Finally the whole issue with the spaceship was just dropped and not further explored as well. I have a feeling it has something to do with the old empire which would be interesting to read about. Berry could be explored in flashbacks, I kind of sensed she was almost of werewolf heritage from the final battle.

On a side note I liked to see that yrba made her way into the siren song story. I hope there is more of a tie in to the other story, the whole mysterious callings.

All in all a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like a BE story that has some internal logic . Rather then puff her boobs started getting bigger . You have a reason for them getting bigger and a source for her breasts added mass . Good writing and interesting story as well as some great sexual high jinx .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous