Siren Song Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really now," said Barbara, licking her lips. Straining and pulling her left breast still closer to get some wiggle room, she arched her back and raised her thigh, presenting her impressive vulva to her husband. Her slender fingers slid into the deep funnel. Curving her forefingers into hooks, she pulled at the tender membranes of her insides. Smacking and slurping, her gate stretched open and the wet curls of her pubes thinned as the yielding skin of her venus mound distended along.

"See? That annoying bone under my bush is gone. And look at this —" Her fingertips jumped along the circular muscle ribs lining the inside of the flexible tube that ran up just beneath the skin of her midriff. "Mmmh! Remember last time? Oh, I'll stretch around you and milk you so good. It'll be the night that never ends. Here, this'll make it easy for you to dive right in!"

Barbara turned about on hands and knees and spread her arms wide to reach around the bulging man-sized pillows of her breasts that now lay halfway under her. She rested her upper body on the warm support and groaned quietly as her weight squeezed the yielding filling apart until her breast skin's tautness stopped the pancaking and balanced her weight.

"Nnngh! Yes, it'll hold. David — David, plug me now! Do it like the beasts do! Ride me, mount me like the cow that I am, my bull!"

Presenting her ass to him, Barbara raised her hips and spread her thighs. Her outer lips glistened, already lacquered with her overflowing juices. Thick drops dripped from the crinkled gate and ran down the smooth slide between her wrinkled inner labia. They coated the engorged clit that had out-swollen its hood and sat fat and red like a strawberry at the bottom. The copious lubricant dribbled down in elongating threads and pooled on the sheets in a thick puddle.

"David — oh David, hurry, I need it, mount me!"

He groaned. The sight and the smell of her gaping drenched lips reached something right in the primal parts of his mind. David's trunk quickly regained the few inches he'd lost over their conversation. With the head stuck against the sheets, the throbbing rod bent upward as it engorged eagerly.

He moved closer on his knees. Aiming his pole with both hands on the root of the sixteen inches, David held the tip into the slow sludgy waterfall. Barbara's juices crept warmly around the thick head that had long shed its foreskin. They clung to the underside of his glans, and he felt the gentle tug on the sensitive band as the plump drops dragged filaments after them while they descended slowly.

David lifted his rod against her clit, catching more of the ample lubricant. The silky purple skin touched Barbara's nervous bud. She shrieked and curled her toes, and the rosette in her vulva's depths gaped and pouted like a hungry, salivating, sideway mouth.

"In—side!" she groaned. "Gods, stick it in, run me through, will ya!" Her cave smacked and squelched as the muscular seal widened and contracted again. "Need it! David, need it!" she panted. "Itching! Burning! The mare needs it! The cow must be bred!"

~

He hesitated and stared at the funnel of flushed, glistening skin. Its walls flexed slowly, forming wandering waves that invited him into the wet abyss. Every empty inch of Barbara's soaked sheath begged to be stretched wide.

"It's so —," he started, then he fell silent and backed away. His hands let go of his dick, and it bobbed down on the mattress under its own weight, throbbing to his heartbeat. "No, Barbara. This is madness. This isn't what we wanted to be, love," he whispered.

The trickle from her sheath changed color. The clear liquid grew opaque and turned from water to white. David extended a hand and brushed against the plump, red outer lips.

"Yes, love!" moaned Barbara, oblivious to his worries. "Stick your fingers into it! Feel it! Feel how wet I am! Now — take you rod and plow me! Plow this fertile field of woman and sow your seed deep into the swamp!"

He raised his fingertips to his mouth and sampled the coating on his hand. The salty tang of her juices was gone, and the only taste greeting his tongue was — milk.

"B—Barbara, it's coming out of your crotch! You're dripping milk!"

"Yes," whispered Barbara, eyes closed, head raised. "Milk. Milk is good. Milk makes us strong." She moaned again. "Dive into the milk cave, love. Lube your pillar and part my milk sea with it, stick your giant spigot into this milk barrel ..."

"Listen to me, Barbara! We're — we're turning into things!"

"And I don't care!" howled Barbara. "Oh gods, I need it so bad!" Her belly shuddered in cramps of over-arousal. Thick gobs of her milky lube burped from her clenching and twitching hole. She struggled for air as the raging emotions of feral desire burned through her mind.

Command him! Command the rod! whispered a coarse voice in her mind. He is Man. Man obeys. Man obeys the Voice.

"Come and ride your co—ow," sang Barbara, beside herself with arousal, clenching her hands into the blanket and arching her back even more. David's cock took command of him, twitched and rose out of its own strength, curving itself upward with Barbara's dripstone cave firmly in its sight. The sudden motion of the pillar of straining, engorged flesh made David jerk in surprise. He lost his balance and canted forward. His hands reached instinctively for a steadying grip on the nearest, sturdiest thing presenting itself.

"Yes!" shrieked Barbara as David's fingers dug into her ass' pair of meaty globes while the tip of his glans' cone found its target. David panted, struggling against his urge to bury all of his rod into Barbara. He lost the fight when she flexed her buttocks. Juicy muscles pulsed under his fingers. David pulled the butt cheeks apart and moved his hip forward. Membranes of soft, warm, delicate skin yielded around the riving cone.

"Hooooh—!" bellowed the woman before him. His hands wandered higher and clamped around her waist, which wasn't as narrow as he remembered, but still looked almost like an hourglass shape compared to the fertile hips housing the greedy cave that slowly swallowed the fist-sized glans.

"Gods," he groaned. Barbara's muscle ribs finished their first huge bite. Her plump outer labia slipped into the ridge behind the glans' cone. All around the head, the sheath milked and pulled at him. Retreat was no longer an option. He leaned forward and ran his hands around Barbara's flanks. Her midriff was almost flat, yet along the middle his fingertips traced the long hollow tube as it flexed and bucked like a snake burrowing under her skin.

"Oh yes, tickle it! Stroke it!" moaned Barbara. "So hungry — so empty — filling —"

David's fingers followed the muscle pipe down towards her cock-bloated crotch, and Barbara's sounds of delight turned into bestial grunts. Her hips moved back and forth, but he was far too tightly wedged into her first inches for her bucking motions to drive him in deeper.

"Come now," she managed to articulate. "Need — push in!" Barbara felt his fingers reaching the thick bulge where his glans showed like a small melon wedged in under the straining skin of her pubes.

"Stuck. Too tight," he replied, struggling to keep his thoughts together; to keep his mind from melting away into the throbbing pillar between his legs.

Barbara rolled her eyes. "No! I'll — never again — be too tight," she growled through clenched teeth. Her thick juices slowly filled up the tube now that its outlet was thoroughly plugged. She focused on contracting it even more, starting at its end somewhere at the height of her stomach. Ring by straining muscle ring it pulled tight, forcing its ample filling of slippery ooze down towards David's glans. The more the wavefront approached her crotch, the more the growing bulge of pent-up secretions rivaled the bulge caused by her husband's inhuman cock head.

"Push — now!" she moaned as the two melons touched and united into a single bulge, drowning the stuck head in a bubble of lubricant. David's grip changed towards the onset of her thighs, and he pulled her closer. All of her blocked vulva slowly yielded up her womb. She squeezed stronger.

David gasped for air as the high-pressured liquid backed up into the duct of his dick. Barbara's milky lube wormed down his urethra until its warmth spread out into his groin and filled his sack. His balls throbbed bigger as the strange juice soaked into them and mingled with his pent-up seed.

"Barbara —," he wheezed with his eyes closed and his face raised to the ceiling.

"Hold on — almost —," she panted. The thick liquid sneaked in between his glans and the ribbed wall of her vagina and lubed the piston seizure. "Yes — uuunnh yes!"

Her warm natural oil leaked through the tight seal of her straining labia, slowly glazing the inside of the thighs. Barbara shivered and exhaled in a long chain of lusty vowels as her husband's oversized tool conquered inch by inch of her innards, forcing the ribbed wall of her strange sheath thinner and tauter. David leaned his weight on her hips, canting forward to gain leverage over the reluctant muscles. Barbara squealed, struggling for a grip as she slid ahead on her pillows. Her massive orbs squeezed flatter and wider, spreading her arms apart and robbing her of the last hold on the bed.

"Oaaahh—!" she groaned as David's burning body came down on her back and trapped her between his muscular physique and the straining spheres of her breasts beneath. The couple bobbed on the soft orbs with David's long thrusts providing the rhythm. Barbara struggled for air, and her vision dimmed as her climax approached rapidly. Her sheath was reamed wide while her weight rolling back and forth over her milk pillows massaged and excited all of their glands-stuffed filling.

"Gods — keep going — k'p g'nnng! Nnngh! N—n—nnnghh!"

David obeyed, he even managed to pick up speed as the skin of his roaming piston became evenly coated with Barbara's thick white lube. Barbara threw her head left and right in rising ecstasy. Her sweat-soaked blond strands whipped against the sensitive expanse of her breasts' skin. Every pleat that her knotted fingers pulled into the milk-white surface, every drop of sweat running down the glistening curves, every fold of strain seemed wired into the throbbing strawberry of her lust knob and her itching, stone hard nipples. The massive pillar fled her cave, she deflated and sagged onto her stuffed breasts; it barged into her again, and the tube swelled and strained like impaled on a pair of bellows.

At the apex of David's motions, his glans now struck the deep end of Barbara's sheath and spread the skin between her breasts. Each time Barbara's long tunnel bottomed out on the hot cone, David's tip ran into a knot of nerves and triggered a rush of contraction straight through the young woman's whole chest, taking her breath away as all of the muscles between her ribs hardened. Each time she twitched out of control, an impaled butterfly spread-eagled on silky pillows.

"C—coming," she moaned with her eyes closed. Her thighs trembled in spasms. She clawed at her own breasts, losing herself in the raging storm of lust wrecking her body. David pulled out one and a half feet with each stroke, emptying her until nothing on her front seemed out of the ordinary, then his thrusts conquered the many ribbed inches and made her skin strain around the thick muscle sheath that relentlessly milked his elephantine cock. Her juices bubbled and squirted out when he burrowed his meat into her, and the taut seal slurped and smacked when he struggled to pull out against his wife's clutch.

~

"It's coming!" David bellowed, clutching Barbara's hips and pushing as hard and deep into her as he could. His balls, his cock; they throbbed in unison, gathering all of the momentum his body could provide. "I'm breedin' — hurnnn — you! Y—'ll be — soaked —!"

His crotch pulsed frantically, squeezing pints of liquid into his cock. The hot load filled up its whole length and reached the head when suddenly a single muscle ring of Barbara's sheath closed around the ridge just behind his glans. David hunched over his wife's back.

"Gods! What are you doing — choking —"

His ducts overflowed with seed as his balls forced it up into his cock. With no place to go, the mix of infused milk and sperm spread into his cock flesh that soaked it up like a sponge. And like a sponge, it swelled heavier and thicker with every consumed drop. With the head being caught at the deep end of Barbara's sheath, the taut seal of her stretched labia flipped about as the beginning growth forced the first half-inch of David's further elongating rod out of her.

"I'm — growing!" he moaned.

"Oh yes you are," she replied and smiled as she sensed her sheath stretching. Muscle rings relaxed as others contracted instinctively. Now Barbara's crotch held the root of her husband's cock in place, and the throbbing hot pillar's head was free again. David struggled for air, clinging to his wife's waist for support. Her long cave filled with more of her juices, and they crept through the skin of the trapped organ and plumped him further.

"Still growing longer!" gasped David. His elongating shaft slipped one by one over the muscle ribs inside Barbara's hollow tube. "You're squeezing — your milk — into my cock! Gods, it's not stopping, let me pull out, you're about to burst!" He pushed into his wife's buttocks and tried to wedge his fingers between his loins and her ass, but the clutch of her sheath's opening was unyielding. Its length bucked and flexed frantically, and it still fed more of her milky fuel down his cock. Her clutch relaxed just enough to allow her lube to make its way down his cock and into his balls. Seconds later, the warmth and itching of growth spread through his sack, too.

"Heavens, Barbara! Too much — must — pull out! You'll rip —"

"What a way to go," she sighed happily while her arousal climbed higher still. Barbara reached and strained to cradle more of her breasts in her arms. Inside her now thigh-thick muscle sheath, the glans of David's cock that held her impaled throbbed between her breasts and spread her cleavage from within.

"Let go, Barbara! You're full! Oh please, I can't stop it from growing!"

"Uuunh yes! Yes! Stretch me! The gods, I'm — bottoming! Between my breasts! Full to — the brim," moaned Barbara. She pulled her arms against her flanks and managed to wedge her hands into her cleavage from below. Her fingers followed the overfilled sheath that still milked and twitched, though its muscle rings were pulled so thin now around the unyielding rod that its efforts to contract barely showed.

A horrible stinging burrowed into her sternum. Barbara's eyes widened as the fog of mind-numbing delights fled with the sudden pain. Warm, sticky liquid coated her fingertips, then came flaps of flesh and skin. "The gods — oh the gods, I'm tearing apart," she gasped. Her fingers touched a throbbing cone that wasn't of her own flesh. She traced the rim of the hole in her cleavage that was now tightly plugged from within by David's glans. The shock diverted her attention from her groin, and the sheath's stranglehold on the root of her husband's pole relaxed.

"Pulling — out," panted David as Barbara's ring of muscle let go. The glans disappeared into the new cleft with a smack. Barbara frantically fingered the strange thing in her bosom. Her fingers squeezed two plump, sausage-like lips with a thick, hooded knob in the fold near her neck, right at the beginning of her cleavage. They deflated rapidly, turning back into smooth skin as Barbara's sheath contracted without the massive stuffing of her husband's cock. She strained her neck to look down into the triangle between her breast. Except for a thin red line that looked like a faint scratch, there was no hint left that anything had happened at all.

Not torn, Barbara realized. It's — oh goddess, it's a second —

Curiosity and an overwhelming urge of lust, of desiring to be reduced to a sheath around a cock, grabbed her. She panted, "David! David, run me through again!"

He held her buttocks and stared down at the impossible length of the veined cylinder that Barbara's insides had nurtured on him. The cock was thicker than his wrists and surely longer than twenty-five inches, and its head was still inside the straining, taut-stretched ring of skin of Barbara's struggling gate and connected him to his wife. "No. No way! It's too big —"

"Pret—ty please, Da—vid," fluted Barbara with her sweetest sing-song voice. He twitched, and moments later, David's thick pillar obediently filled her again. He took his time, feeling his way inside her like a blind man relying on just his sense of touch in a dark and dangerous place. Barbara sensed no pain, it was just the overwhelmingly building feeling of stretching this time. Her fingers caressed her new labia as they manifested and plumped with every inch that David's glans burrowed closer to them. Finally they bulged with his head running against them from the inside. Barbara ran her fingertips along the petals, dove them into the meaty crinkled rosette and rubbed her lube all over the thin skin of the hood. She barely managed to squeeze air into her lungs. The spitting image of her vulva was just as ragingly sensitive as its hungry original between her legs. She pulled at the thick pads, spreading them apart, and as they reluctantly yielded and strained open with David's swollen purple glans squeezing out, Barbara reached a gentle yet massive climax as both her old and her new clit stretched inside her taut flesh.

He's opened me all the way. He's deflowered that strange hidden crack, and I'm a twin-mouthed cave now. Twin-mouthed cave into the valley of milk and boobs, bubbled her thoughts as her fingers spread the thick stream of precum from David's head all over her cleavage. Her smile was beyond manic, and the next orgasm took away the last traces of bewilderment and replaced them with raging whorish delights.

"Faster — now," she demanded. David accelerated his voluminous strokes up and down her slimy tube. His hands began to tremble on her hips, and he gulped hard under his heavy breathing. His coconut balls dangled about in the cage of Barbara's and his own thighs, and they climbed slowly as the muscles in the skin of his sack contracted.

"Gods, Barbara, I can't hold it any longer," David moaned. "It's all coming out, truly this time!"

"Yes, pump it into me!" howled Barbara. "Fill my womb, there's so much room in my wide hips!"

The glans ran against Barbara's other gate, but this time it didn't yield. The glistening labia held their own and kept the deep end of the long cave shut. The first long spurt of boiling semen filled what little space there was between the giant cock and the pulsating walls of Barbara's tube. His balls throbbed and squeezed forth all of their overfed stock of seed. The plentiful squirts rushed out and deposited pint upon pint into Barbara's receptacle. The sheath plumped into a quivering tube running up Barbara's front. Its ample filling forced David's cock out inch by inch, and with every voluminous gush the swollen rod and the bloated balls lost another fraction of an inch in length and girth as they spent their liquid padding they had soaked up so eagerly before.

"Unh David, keep going —," Barbara moaned even though the highest tide had already gone by. She felt the seedy weight of her long tube and how it rested against the cleft where her breasts touched. The gate of her sheath barely held on to David's shrunken glans now, milking out the last of his cum. The rippling muscles caressed his burning skin until the final drop had been drawn out. Then the tight seal gently squeezed out the blueish, wrinkled head. The deflated yet still impressive sixteen inches of his spent rod dangled down between David's thighs.