Siren Song Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

Droplets of sweat ran down David's flushed skin. Trembling and hunched over from exhaustion, he clung to Barbara's body. Only slowly did his panting turn into calmer breathing again.

"The gods," he managed before he had to swallow hard. "The gods, Barbara!"

Barbara remained silent but for a faint sniffle.

"Barbara! Barbara, gods and heavens, what have I done! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I couldn't stop myself — I must've torn you wide open!"

She squeezed his hand and turned her head over her shoulder. Tears trickled down her cheeks. "You — didn't hurt me," she stammered. "I — I can't stop crying, because it'll never again be like this! It was — so good, so unbelievably good! David, I — heavens, I, to think I'll never be ridden this good and hard again, because Menena — stealing you away ..." She pinched her overflowing eyes. "David, I don't want this to end, it's not fair — stay in me, please, David. Just for this night, keep me stuffed, hold me tight, let us fall asleep like this." She sniffled again. "You won't have to worry about Menena's demand; I'm so full with milk, I can fill her paltry leather bags with just a squeeze and a squirt."

David leaned in and kissed away the drops welling in the corners of his wife's eyes. "My love, I — you're so — so —" His voice faded suddenly. He licked his lips and then he averted his head. Barbara felt the shaking of his body.

"David — are you crying now? Don't worry, I'm alright. We'll find a way to make things work, love. If I need to become Menena's cow for now, then I'll do it gladly for us."

"Yes," he lied as he spooned up to her and rested his head on the flattened pillow of Barbara's left breast that filled a quarter of the mattress now. "Yes, dear, everything will be fine."

David stared at the wall, biting his lip until he drew blood. Even Barbara's tears tasted like milk. The woman he loved dripped milk from her breasts, from her crotch, from her eyes; and he was powerless to stop her slow udder-fication.

~

Down at the foot of the cliffs, the waves rolled high onto the beach as the full moon slowly rose across the clear sky, rising towards midnight. Right outside the hut, the pale light glittered on the silvery chain of the pendant as it leaned against the wall. Singed pieces of torn cloth lay strewn along the furrow of scorched earth and burned grass that led up to the gleaming disc. Its blue stones pulsed like a beating heart and cast cerulean, thin, dancing rays out to the sea.

~

To be continued in Part 6: No Other Way

Is this the end for the loving couple? Are they doomed to a life of slavery? Tune in next time, when you'll finally find out why this tale is called Siren Song!