Siren Song Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it?" gasped Barbara, wiping her tears away with her lower arm. "You've ruined my love, my life, my everything, just because I liked to go for a swim?!"

"Oh really?" Anosthea huffed out. "You listen now, you ungra—mmmmfft!?"

~

"Water of the gods!" The queen held her apprentice witch by the shoulders, shook her head in histrionic despair and took her muffling hand off Anosthea's mouth again before she turned to Barbara. She quickly adjusted the thin ring of her tiara that struggled to maintain the center part of her mane, then held up her splayed fingers. "Now let us all calm down for a moment. No need to debate this tonight, it's moot anyway now that you're like — errr, like this."

Her voice turned into the sweetest honey. "Come to me, my dear," she breathed with her fingers beckoning. "Come to us, quickly, you are far beyond your time. Let the hands of the water carry you, there's no one too big for their gentle touch!"

Barbara struggled towards the waterline, floundering and clawing at the wet sand. The weight of her chest held her in place. All across her ribs, the skin of her breasts strained; she even tilted forward a bit, but the massive orbs of glands and milk budged not an inch and pulled her back in place the very moment she stopped pushing.

"I — I can't —," she sobbed. "Can't lift them, can't shift them. Too heavy. Can't you give me a hand? Anyone?"

Anosthea scratched her chin. "It's dry land! I could crawl there, but —"

The mermaid queen slapped the young witch over the back of her head. "Crawl? Anosthea! Really! What's with the stalling? I don't care if it's awkward for you in front of us, you go get yourself a pair of legs again and roll her into the sea!"

"Ouch! M—my queen, I had but two of the vials left over from Orunatia's stashes, they're empty now, I can't change any more! Maybe if —" Anosthea snatched a trident from the guardian mermaid by her side and held it out to Barbara. The girl's desperately groping fingers missed it by more than a dozen yards. She slumped down on her wobbling pillows and sighed.

"That's your best idea?! What kind of a plan is that? Do you want me to wait for the tide now?"

"Sorry!" Anosthea squinted again. "Sort of hard to make out distances, what with all that air. Oh. Missed by a mile. Oh my. That means you're even bigger?! Gods, how are we — anyone got a length of rope? Anyone?"

"Oh great. I've been bewitched by the mermaid village idiots," sighed Barbara and let her face fall into her enormous cleavage.

She gasped and reared her head. The all-too-familiar trembling and gurgling in her chest had started anew. Shivers ran in waves across her skin.

"You better hurry! I think my girls skipped the milk part and are about to swell again!"

Anosthea moved her jaw mutely a few times, her eyes darting as she pondered. Her hand flew up and covered her mouth.

"Oh — oh, that's not good," she whispered, then she continued louder, "That's not good at all! That's too soon! Too big! All that weight stacking up on top, it'll make your breasts' lower parts burst open — ewwww! We need you floating in the water! Right now!" She spun around and dashed up and down the line of mermaids. "Hasn't anyone thought about bringing anything but all this ceremonial crap?"

"You're telling me I'll — my tits will tear open if I don't get into the water soon?" Barbara struggled harder. "But — I can't! I'm just not strong enough — "

Barbara tried to look over her shoulder. "Maybe — David, please, roll me into the sea — Dave?"

He stood slack-jawed, rooted to the spot like he had been frozen from the moment the mermaids had surfaced, his eyes staring blankly, his arms dangling from hanging shoulders.

"Oh dear," mumbled the queen, fingers raised to her lips. "The curse of the mermaids. I fear we broke him. All the blood went into his trousers, his mind's numb."

~

"David! David, snap out of it, you've got to roll me into the water!"

Barbara's husband stood in the dawn's twilight, lips curved into a dreamy smile, his body swaying gently.

"Please, David, you must — David! The hells of Herato, David! Listen!" Barbara's voice toppled, a little spit dangling down her lower lip. She tore her hair in desperation. "David, why won't you — please, David — Dai—hai—hai—viiiid —" Her breaking voice descended into sobs.

"It's not his fault. He can't hear you, y'know?" Anosthea called out to her as calmly as she could.

"Why did you do that to him? I need my husband's help! Release him from your enchantment, this instant!" begged Barbara.

"You don't understand," the queen declared haughtily. "This enchantment, it's not ours to weave or unweave. It's our fiery moans —"

"Pheromones," coughed Anosthea under her breath.

"— Yes, as I said, the fear o' mo— of ... of something or other," the queen repeated, glancing angrily at her witch. "It is —"

"— our smell," Anosthea piped up again. "Something in our smell. Makes sailors go bonkers with a raging hard-on." Her eyes glazed over a bit as she continued, "Makes for awesome screws, too. Gods, what screws! Hours on end!" She stifled her giggling, gulped and put her splayed fingers on the onset of her cleavage. "Uh, r—right. Err, most of the time, they turn back to normal afterwards. Mind you, they invariably end up hooked, diving after us until they drown." The young witch scratched her pointy chin. "Bit embarrassing, honestly. Never learned what's with that." She shrugged. "Anyway, it doesn't do a thing to dirtwalker women, so you do not need to be afraid."

"Yessss, thhhhank you for that edifying speech, dear," sibilated the queen. "Very helpful to know why he's of no use. And just how do we get our precious Feeder into the water now?"

~

Barbara felt her bosom quiver, then her fist-sized nipples, buried under the heavy globes, scraped painfully through the rough sand. Her sensitive skin reported every single grain that was shifted towards the elevated rim of the bowl that her growing mammaries created as their expansion from the center of Barbara's cleavage slowly dug them deeper into the beach. She struggled, pushing her feet into the sand, but the perfect fit of the hollow against her yard-high breasts held her trapped more snugly than the best hand-fitted bustier ever could.

"David! Still growing! I'm stuck! My skin's getting tight! Queen! Witch! Do something, I can't hold on much longer!"

"Err — y—you know, you could call him to you," Anosthea yelled in a flash of inspiration. "You've got a bit of a mermaid in you now, so you could do the sing-song voice thing, then he could, heh, do you really good, then he'd be right in his mind again." She blushed and lowered her hands after realizing what kind of gesture she'd just performed with her lower arm and her fist. Anosthea embarrassedly ran her right hand up and down her left arm while she added, quieter and more to herself, "Until the whole drowning thing, that is."

Barbara's eyes narrowed. "I heard you well the first time, you green-haired witch! Do you really think I'll damn my husband to drowning just to save myself?"

"I'm sorry! It's not like he'll listen to our voices now that he's had yours in his head for weeks," Anosthea replied before she recoiled from Barbara's angry gaze. "What now? You haven't noticed that either? — Why are you l—looking at me like that?" Avoiding Barbara's flaming stare, the mermaid gulped and muttered under her breath, "Corals of the Abyss, am I ever so glad you're not exactly mobile right now."

Anosthea tapped her fingertips together while she mumbled a bit louder, "Uh, well, your Feedness, we could — maybe — but he'd need to be really close, and even then — well, he'd certainly not die from drowning, y'know, if it's any consola—"

Slap.

"Ouch! Hey! My queen, now this is uncalled for," Anosthea complained, rubbing the back of her head.

The queen leaned in on her. "You can't consider suggesting that," she whispered, teeth bared. "He's a — a he! He couldn't begin to survive it."

"She can't begin to survive the next hour, not on dry land," Anosthea replied meekly, whispering back as she put her head near the queen's. "It's the only shot we have; I don't see what else —"

"Oi! You two!" yelled Barbara, putting her hands to her hips. Her defiant akimbo stance would've looked much more impressive if she weren't still laying face down on her own breasts. "So I am this feeder thing, right? I am holy to you, right? Right?! So you'll tell me what you're whispering about, out loud and right now!"

"Your Feedness —"

Barbara's forefinger pointed at the queen. "You shut it, your Highness!"

The queen's eyes bugged. Her mouth opened into a carp-like gape, but not a word came out as she stared in surprise, her mind stuck in the 'she didn't just' phase.

I just told the queen of mermaids off, Barbara realized, too. Oh the gods, what — hey now! What the blazes do I have to lose? Her forehead curled. Barbara swung her arm around and aimed her finger at the surprised Anosthea. The young mermaid gazed left and right, then she pointed with both hands at herself and raised her eyebrows as her mouth formed a gaping O that rivaled the ongoing blank gaze of the queen.

"Yes, you!" nodded Barbara. "You look too puzzled to lie and too flat to not be smart! So tell me what's with the calling and the drowning and that maybe we could thing! Come closer!"

~

"— And that's that," Anosthea ended her description and turned her head away from Barbara's pained face. The mermaid lay beached only a couple of feet from Barbara's bulging bosoms. The sand around her was covered in her hands' prints and the groves dug by her tail where she'd arduously dragged herself out towards the bloated girl by bobbing backwards, lifting herself up from sitting on the sand, then swinging her sizable buttocks through the gate of her arms, foot by troublesome foot. The intricate pattern of the tiny scales of her slick tail was all but covered in grains. She raised her eyebrows. "Sorry, there's no other way. Please, can I wiggle back into the water now? My fish skin is already itching from all this dry sand!" Her face fell, and she looked back over her shoulder at Barbara. "And — do you really think I'm flat?" Anosthea cupped her firm apples and gently pinched her tiny nipples between fore and middle finger. "I mean, I know it's not as much as the others have, but they're really sensitive, y'know?"

Barbara lowered her head and stared at the sand in front of her. "Flat is better than this here now," she sighed. "I didn't mean to be mean to you. I'd be happy to have a nice chest like yours, right now."

"The Feeder likes my breasts!" beamed Anosthea. "Oh my, your Feedness — I'm — oouueee!" she squeaked, slapping her hands before her mouth. Her tail started coiling frantically and she bobbed towards the surf on her hands and butt, leaving a chain of ass prints on the beach. She paused and pointed at Barbara. "I — I've got an idea, maybe it'll help! But go ahead with the plan anyway, better safe than sorry!"

Splooosh.

Her sleek body disappeared under the waves.

~

"Day—vey," Barbara fluted gently. A shudder went through his whole posture. "Davey-darling, come to me."

His left leg moved forward.

"Come and mount your mare," she whistled.

He shambled on, his eyes empty, head canted to the right, his arms swinging devoid of strength.

"Dun—da—deee—da—dun—dun—doo," Barbara improvised desperately. Her husband's walk became steadier.

"Come, my love, come and take me," she sang throatily as the and-I-mean-it vibes grew stronger in her chest. Dave jerked awake. He groaned as his swelling dick struggled against the confines of his garments.

"Barbara," he moaned. "Oh Barbara, I can't bear this much longer!"

"You're telling me! So come and ride me! Come, I'm wide and waiting!" She spread her legs and pulled up her knees until she kneeled in a perfect split, her legs resting high on the warm, bloated pillows of her breasts. Her moisture seeped down her already engorged labia and dripped into the yard-high crevice of her cleavage. She heard the drop of David's belt as it hit the sand.

"Are those — mermaids?" he gasped.

"Never mind them now! It's all a curse, and the only way to free us both is for you to fuck me like never before!" she yelled, digging her fingers into the pillows of her own breasts to pull herself forward. She lifted her buttocks higher while eagerly waiting for the delicious dilating of her slobbering pussy at the hand of the red swollen peach of David's glans.

"Mermaids, Barbara," he insisted nervously from the corner of his mouth but kept on moving towards his wife like drawn by strings.

"Dun—dun, dun—dun, dun—dun," Barbara intoned, panting heavily. David moaned and tore at his tunic as he felt his rod stretching and hardening. He needed both hands to free it from the prison of his clothes until his swollen cock finally sprung free, sixteen inches curving slightly upwards, veins pulsing visibly to his racing heartbeat. The precum had soaked the linen of his rough undergarments and now gave him a slightly chilly sensation as it glistened all over the head that already had shed the foreskin.

"Will you look at that," a mermaid whispered in awe, staring beyond Barbara and licking her lips. "Now that," she continued, her voice a hushed gargle, "that is a man I could go landside for. Oh the gods, look at the size! I'm — I'm running out!"

Barbara felt red-hot jealousy welling in her stomach, then the silky tip of Dave's engorged pole entered her. As the long hollow muscle of her mermaid womb distended around his invading flesh, the silly notion of anger dissolved in her juices boiling over.

"Mmmmh—!" another mermaid gasped. "Oh he could come and spear me any time!" Her fingers sneaked behind the plate shielding her crotch from sight. She jerked when her neighbor's hands felt up her luscious rear.

"I know," another one replied. "I'm so wet and slimy for him now; even my tail feels like dry skin! Oh I would live in a desert in a barrel for him, just to — oh the gods, he's sliding in, all the way in, on the first stroke! Look at that! So long! So thick! Can you can feel it, too — oooh!"

"Yes, he's in her, so deep!" a third one joined in. Her agile tail wrapped around the two bodies, and she squeezed them close. Fingers brushed over her bare hips, and her arms drew the three narrow waists together. "I can't stand to just watch!"

The shallow waters gushed up as their entwined shapes collapsed. Silvery tails sparkled in the morning light, and more of the slinky bodies homed in on the three writhing shapes.

~

The mermaids were but a moaning heap of curled-up bodies, of slick muscular tails snaking around naked hips, of faces buried in crotches and hands clutching bulging buttocks, of naked skin coated with copious lube and twitching trunks squeezing and sliding between ample breasts. Half-closed eyes gazed empty into the dawn sky or fixated longingly the man and his wobbling, bulging wife before him as he rode her from behind, driving in and out of her to an accelerating beat.

"Look at her! Look at him! Look at the power her milk gave to him!" moaned one before another's finger snaked into the corner of her mouth. She pouted her lips and sucked on it while her tongue coiled around the digit and lubed it up.

"Just think — mmmghh! — Think what her milk will make of us!" panted a raven-haired, green-skinned mermaid, clutching to her midriff a blond head that only replied, "Mmmffff!" while webbed hands with claw-like fingertips clutched her ass harder and cut with just the right amount of pain into her skin.

"Yes, oh yes, ride her!" The queen's voice echoed over the beach. "Ride her deep with your whale cock and bloat her like a jellyfish! Deee—eeep!" Her voice toppled. She arched her back, her hands alternating between kneading her reddened mammaries and clutching the oblong bulge on her belly where one of her guards' arms stretched her robust skin from the inside. As David grabbed his wife's hips and clung to her, implanting his seed all the way into Barbara's flexing, milking cave, the mermaid queen hung trembling and gasping, impaled on her own pillar of lust, never taking her eyes off the couple on the beach.

~

"Oh Barbara," moaned Dave, still halfway burrowed in the milking grip of her dripping vagina. His hands caressed her back and shoulders. "Barbara, I'll never leave you, I'll swim to the ends of the world and down the deepest seas after you, I'll — aaagghh!"

He broke to his knees and grasped at the finger-long thorn that stuck high in his shoulder.

"Gods, B—Barbara, what did you do that for, I — I —," he stuttered.

"It's the only way!" wailed his wife. "Oh Dave, I can't let you drown! You mustn't come after me!"

He shook his head mutely. Dave's mouth stood wide open, and his eyes were bereft of understanding.

"It'll heal! Dave, there's a potion in the thorn, it'll cure you from following me, and the wound will heal!"

"B — burning," he stammered as his face grew pale, then he keeled over backwards.

Barbara gnashed her teeth and pinched her eyes tightly. "And if it kills you instead, I'll stay and burst by your side," she whispered, tears of milk streaming over her face.

~

Shluurgh.

"Unnngh," moaned the mermaid queen. She caressed the cheek of her exhausted playmate. "Thank you, dear. Your queen approves of your services." Swaying slightly, she straightened her body and rose, overlooking the beach. "Yes, that really took the tension out of it," the queen smacked delightedly, rearranging the flimsy decoration over her nethers. "And look, your Feedness!" She pointed past Barbara to where David slowly moved again. He raised his left hand and covered his forehead.

"Oh the gods, my head — and shoulder —," he moaned. His hand trembled as he took a two-fingered hold of the black needle in his flesh and slowly pulled it out.

"See? He's fine! Here, catch!" echoed Anosthea's voice across the beach. A green, slim, slippery tentacle whipped across Barbara's back and slipped down along the semi-circle of her swollen, yard-high breasts. She screamed and jerked in revulsion and surprise.

"Oh what now?" shrugged the young witch, rising on her tail at the edge of the surf and holding the other end of the green rope in her hands. "It's just seaweed! Long and thick and strong like you obviously like it," she added. "So just grab it, and we'll pull you into the water!"

~

"Ready!" Barbara's fingers closed around the rope, and she wound it around her wrists. The strand tightened and rose from the sand. Out in the surf, the water foamed and boiled around the whipping tails of the cluster of mermaids.

"Pull, you knot of oozing eels!" Anosthea's voice echoed back from the cliffs. "You've had your fun, now work!"

"Gaaaah!" groaned Barbara as her arms threatened to be ripped from their sockets. She canted forward. Her breasts rolled along, flattening the rim of sand until they reached a new equilibrium. Barbara's head was inches from the beach.

"Not — enough," she moaned. "Maybe —"

"So you must get into the water," stated a slightly shaken voice behind her. Two warm hands grabbed Barbara's buttocks and pushed. She rolled about a few inches more. David groaned and panted, leaning heavily into his wife's breasts while clutching her round, yielding ass cheeks with his strong fingers.