Siren Song Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Together now!" he moaned. The green rope, leaves still dangling down like wet dresses from a clothesline, sang and groaned as it stretched slowly.

Bang!

The mermaids disappeared underwater in a tangled heap as the seaweed tore in two. The other half slapped into Barbara's face, wet and covered in sand. She spat out and flailed her arms helplessly as she rolled back, her motion only ever so slightly slowed as David tried his best to hold her canted forward. In the end, he had to step back to save his feet and legs from ending up trapped under Barbara's pair of flesh orbs.

Barbara sagged down and sighed. "If only I were a bit stronger—"

She reared. "Stronger!"

Where is your pendant, Barbara?

Her hands patted over the blank skin beneath her neck.

"The pendant! It's gone! I lost it! Somewhere along the tumble, I lost it! David, stop groping my ass! Find the pendant!"

~

"Find the pendant, find the pendant! If only that accursed thing never had shown up on our doorstep," David muttered, brushing his fingers through the disturbed sand while he crawled on hands and knees along the markings of Barbara's tumble.

The thin chain glittered near the edge of a deep puddle of milk. His fingertips traced the smooth thread until he ran against cold metal. He wiped the sticky, milk-soaked sand from the silvery badge and staggered over to his wife.

"Finally! Hurry, give it to me, give it —," she pleaded.

He held it out to her on his palm, his head hanging.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. "It must've struck that last boulder."

The metal disc was bent out of shape. Deep scratches marred the jewel, and more than half of the tiny blue stones were gone from their sockets. The big blue stone in the center flickered only dully. Even the silver shine was rusted. Black veins of corrosion spread from the tears and dents in the outer rim, their breadth growing right under Barbara's eyes.

"Thank you, David," she whispered. "It's not your fault. Give it to me —"

"Wait, wait!" Anosthea called out from the water's edge, struggling to get out of the pile of entangled fish women around her. "Is it unblemished? Because, if it's not, you better —" The mermaid squinted. As the world grew darker before her eyes, the glow of magic became more pronounced. Ethereal light dripped like glowing blood from the single bright dot that was the medallion.

"Don't take it!" she squealed.

~

"Don't take it, heavens and all the waters of the five oceans!" hollered Anosthea, desperately clawing at the sand in the surf, propelling her body higher onto the dry ground. Here her motions, while graceful in her natural element, were but the thrashing of a beheaded snake. "Your Feedness, it's broken — it's weak, it's bleeding, maybe it's angry, I don't know — oh please no!"

David hesitated and was just about to pull his hand back from Barbara's fingers. "Dear, maybe we should listen —"

Barbara kicked against the sand and launched herself forward, and before her overstretched skin dragged her back onto her bloated pillows, her fingers clamped around the contorted piece of jewelry and snatched it from Dave's hand.

"I listened to her song before, and look at me now!" she hissed while her wobbling rest slowly calmed down again. "Besides, it's not her last chance, it's mine. Can they get me to the waterline? Can you?"

He shook his head slowly.

"I don't blame you, David," she said softly. "Know this, no matter what happens now."

She raised the warped pendant to her lips.

"Please," she whispered. "Please, just one last time. Just once more, silver woman. Make —"

The pale, transparent white ghost of a kneeling woman wavered in front of her. The apparition raised its head, and just for the briefest moment Barbara recognized a pained yet friendly smile. Trembling, ethereal fingertips brushed against the back of her hand, and the creature was gone.

Heat seared through Barbara's arm. It spread through her body, and her skin tautened as a layer of thin muscles spread under it. Her legs twitched.

"— me —"

Her knees dug into her cleavage and spread the sweat-slippery skin apart. As Barbara's body righted, she sank deeper into the chasm of her own flesh until she felt the sand under her soles again. Barbara kept one hand wrapped tightly around the glowing stone and put the other down on her thighs, splayed her fingers wide and pushed.

"— strong!"

Barbara stood straight. Her breasts still hung down to the ground, but her skin held. She carefully put one foot before the other in between her cleavage as she stepped forward, forcing her legs through the sensitive crevice of her mammaries. As she made her way towards the waterline step by tiny strenuous step, her orbs swiveled in place and then began dragging along behind her, digging two deep grooves into the sand. Her bouts of growth had become spasmodic, sometimes only a few seconds apart, sometimes even quicker. Each one sent ripples over the taut skin. Some were so strong, they made the spheres bob over the beach.

The waves splashed against her shins. Her mammaries slid easier now across the sand under water. She kept on walking, one step after the other, and the higher the sea rose around the sloshing orbs, the stronger their buoyancy became. Each passing wave made them lose contact with the sandy ocean floor a little longer until the surf reached Barbara's navel and her round, heavy bags were almost completely submerged, drifting freely. She sighed with relief after the weight had disappeared. Her breasts' diameter grew through the one-and-a-half yard mark and continued in pulses, sending out concentric waves over the surface.

Reaching out sideways with her arms, Barbara pushed against her buoys and felt the heavy masses slowly move about, struggling against the resistance of the water they needed to displace. Most of her breasts floated under the surface, only part of their upper sides showed above, like pale, soft icebergs.

Another dozen steps, and she was already chest deep into the sea. A swarm of the mermaids rose around each of her boobs; worshippers touching and caressing their idols. Their hands were slippery and warm. She fought the desire to close her eyes and just fall down into the embrace of those hands and into the delights of their expert massage. Every now and then, one of the more daring admirers grabbed one of the hard nipples and, with juicy lips and deft fingers, milked a thick spurt from the sizable ducts. They turned away with their heads painted white with milk, licking their grinning lips and wringing out their matted hair. Every time Barb feared to faint from the satisfaction she got out of the squirts. Her knees gave in, but she remained afloat, held up by her gently swaying and throbbing buoys. Her toes scraped through the sand, yet she remained at her boobs' moorage but for a little drifting back and forth with the surf.

~

Chapter 22: Adrift

~

The queen slowly surfaced in front of Barbara, dancing high enough on her agile fishtail to glance over the white orbs and into Barbara's face.

"You are a very plucky and lucky woman," she remarked, poking Barbara's left breast with her right hand while holding her left arm akimbo. "And you're lucky that I like that!" She snapped her fingers. "Guards! Aid our Feedness to the deeper waters!"

Barbara looked back. Dave stood on the beach, all alone. His shoulders hung. He looked like he'd never move again, frozen in place, staring out at the sea after his lost love.

"No. No, please, I — I thought I could, but I just — I can't leave him," whispered Barbara.

The queen smiled at her as she slowly shook her head.

"Silly thing! Why would you have to? Now that he has a shot of mermaid's blood in him and lived, there's no harm in you seeing him." She winked. "And, y'know, seeing-seeing him. As long as he's not moving inland, I guess you'll spend more time around him than before. Just don't scare the fishes from his nets with your great whites."

"He won't like me with scales and a fishtail. Blowjobs get old quickly."

The queen disappeared underwater without as much as a splash. Her dark shadow circled the young woman and her pair of oversized half-floating endowments, then she resurfaced by Barbara's side. As her upper body rose, her breasts quaked under her chuckling. The queen leaned her curvy back against the young woman. It felt a bit cold and damp but nowhere near as slimy as Barbara had feared the mermaid's skin to be, not even when she received a playful elbow jab. The siren pouted and drew her forefinger across her own glistening, soft lips until she sucked the digit into her mouth and pulled it out with a wet shl—pop.

"Take it from me: blowjobs never get old with the fishermen," the queen whispered over her shoulder from the corner of her mouth. Louder she continued, "Besides, fishtail's optional. With the size your milk bags are destined for, you'll have to rely on your guard of honor to push them around for you, anyway. So why not keep your legs?"

"Ohyesplease," Anosthea muttered under her tense inhale. "I don't think I could handle legs-to-tail by myself yet."

Barbara hung her head and raised her hands. "Wait, wait. My guard of honor?"

"Why, of course!" declared the queen, slowly circling Barbara while she raised her canted head and her arms to the dawn sky. "You're important! You're holy! You're the new soul of our colony! The Mother! The Feeder! Oh what a glorious dawn awaits! No more shall hunger rule the Swarm! Our sisters shall grow big and strong and they shall multiply in plentitude! Oh do excuse my gravitas, but even with all those little," her eyes narrowed as she shot Anosthea an annoyed glance, "difficulties, it's still such a magnificent moment."

The queen turned around again, now rubbing her curvaceous body and her impressive breasts against Barbara's back. Her hands grabbed Barbara's hips and moved gently forward across Barbara's midriff, tracing the long sheath hidden under the young woman's skin. "Mmmh. And what a long tube you've gained. So why would you give up on impaling yourself on his glorious boner anyway? Haven't you come to enjoy all that mermaid goodness already inside you?" She winked.

Barbara blushed. "It was quite nice," she stammered with her head held low. "So this two pussy thing, you all have these, too?"

The queen's long tail stopped its slow swinging. "Two?" she asked incredulously. "You've been blessed with the Second Lips? It is a rare miracle only bestowed upon the horniest of the horny!" She circled Barbara, and her webbed fingers hesitated inches in front of the young woman's collarbones. The queen's fingertips trembled in the air.

"M—may I touch you to bring them out?" she whispered. "Your Feedness, may I even dare to kiss them? Oh please, I'll make it worth your while, I'll lick your pearls clean —"

Barbara gently grabbed the mermaid queen's wrists. "I'm scared and I'm floating in the ocean and now I suddenly have a guard of honor and I — and David ..." She sniveled. "Have mercy, your highness. My mind is swirling. Please give me time to understand all this."

The queen swallowed hard and tore her gaze from Barbara's bust.

"Yes, yes, of course." She took a couple of deep breaths and fanned her face with both hands. "Still, the Second Lips. Not something we see every day."

"Good thing, too," muttered Anosthea behind her, "or else every single beach for miles around would smell like licked clam — gah!" She drew up her shoulders as the queen's agile tail sneaked up on her like a tentacle and the broad tail fin suddenly splashed up to sent a gush of water over her head.

"Prrfffzzz horny old lamprey," snorted the young apprentice witch, rubbing her face, then she remarked louder, "With respect, may I remind your Playfulness that the ring and the kiss do work best during nighttime?"

"Do not strain my patience, youngling!" hissed the queen, then she meshed her fingers and sighed, shaking her head, "Don't you see our Feeder has just learned she won't have to be a stranger in a strange sea, but instead she'll be with her undying love? Oh, the joys of romance!" The queen's face showed the rapturous smile of a woman on her way to overdosing on dime novels.

"Fine," grumbled Anosthea, lowering her head and folding her arms, "but don't blame me if she grows ugly gills in all the wrong places."

"Pish-posh," waved the queen at her girl magician. "This here is love, it conquers all obstacles." She turned her attention back to Barbara. "Well?" the mermaid queen inquired. "You want to bring him the good news, your Feedness? He's looking so cute and lonely, I might snatch the boy with his king-sized tool for myself if you're no longer interested in him." She saw the change in Barbara's face, the brow furrowing angrily, and raised her hands in a hasty apology. "Just kidding, your Feedness! Guards! Aid her in turning around, she needs to step landside one last time."

~

"Dave! Please, I'm too big already, I can't go further," Barbara begged. Her breasts, their diameter almost above her own size now, rested to her left and right. Their top halves rose above the waterline, and their weight held them solidly to the sandy floor. The mermaids of the guard of honor had retreated and stayed respectfully out of earshot.

He stepped into the surf on wobbly knees and stopped just out of reach of her outstretched arms.

"So, you'll become one of them now," Dave mumbled, staring down and avoiding Barbara's eyes.

"Not by choice, but, yes. I — I just can't see what else —," she muttered and lowered her arms.

"And you won't need me anymore. Mermaids don't know love." He touched the swollen bulge on his shoulder. His blood had already sealed the deep hole left by the sting.

Barbara leaned forward against the straining pain in the stretched-out roots of her bulbous, beached anchors.

"Dave!" Slap. She pointed her forefinger straight at his nose, glaring up to him. "Husband, you're not wriggling out of this one. For better or worse, d'you remember? I'll be right out there waiting for you, and oh you will see your wife, every day, d'you understand?"

Her slender hand cupped the back of his neck and forced his face down to hers. Quieter, she added, "And you'll fuck your wife with every inch you have to offer, every day, promise?"

"F—fishtail—?" he replied nervously.

"No way am I getting one," she whispered after a glance at the waiting mermaids. "Two legs, all the better to wrap around you. That long, wriggly, eel-y tail thing of theirs is creepy."

He followed her eyes, leaned closer to her ear and licked his lips. "Maybe you could, for a few days, just once in a while? To, eh, y'know, see what it's like?" he whispered back.

"Dave!"

~

One of the guards approached reverently and bowed to Barbara.

"Your Feedness? Daylight breaks, it is time."

"Yes. Yes, I'm coming," sighed Barbara. "You heard them, David. I don't know what'll happen now, and I'm a bit scared. Will you stay with me and watch, please?"

"If they let me," he whispered and cast a wary glance at the assembly of water women.

He slowly let Barbara slip from his arms and, in turn, out of the avalanche-like embrace of her cleavage. As she stepped backwards and retreated into the deeper waters, David followed her until he stood waist-deep in the surf while he let his hands run along the smooth skin of Barbara's giant breasts. His fingertips tickled a last goodbye over her melon-sized nipples, and then she was out of his reach.

~

Barbara groaned quietly as she was turned on the spot until she faced the open sea. Dozens of hands stroked around the rear sides of her breasts that floated ahead and beneath her, and two rather stout and muscular raven-haired mermaids, their faces so similar that they had to be twins, rose left and right of her from the depths and grabbed her legs. With one hand around her ankles and the splayed fingers of the other against the back of her thighs just beneath her buttocks, they hoisted Barbara halfway on her warm, soft pontoons.

The mermaid to Barbara's right raised her head above the surface and spat a little arc of seawater from her plump pouted lips. "Your Feedness," she whispered with the most enticing voice, "just relax now, we're taking you home." Her cheeky fingers squeezed Barbara's thigh. "Mmmh, It's true, there is something about those leg things; makes me want to try them on some time."

She was interrupted by the commanding holler "—And push!" of the queen who floated in front of Barbara, raised her arms over her head and threw her hands forward.

Barbara gasped for air. The pressure in her chest grew as the mermaids struggled to get her humungous six foot buoys moving. Her malleable flesh flattened, trapped between the inertia of the water in front and the mermaids' many squeezing hands in the back. Milk shot into her nipples and made them swell until the pressure drove the sweet payload out in two thick swirly jets. Slowly, Barbara's body picked up speed, leaving behind white veils that rose to the surface and spread out into a thin layer of fat on the ocean's rippling waves.

Her carriers did a fine job holding her body above the waterline, and Barbara rode out to sea on the bow wave of her breasts like the figurehead of a galleon.

~

David jerked sideways as Anosthea suddenly popped up right by his shoulder, shaking water from her hair and showering him with a rain of droplets. The slender, girlish witch-in-training eyed him with canted head while her damp fingers curiously prodded and kneaded up and down his arm.

"Hmm. Nice muscles," rasped the green-eyed girl. "Don't you worry, she is in capable hands, and I'll teach you all about being Seeder to the Feeder."

David shuddered as the first loop of her long and agile tail slipped between his legs, wrapped around his right thigh and continued to lay its coils down towards his feet. Veils of the tail fin tickled up and down his other leg. He held perfectly still while Anosthea rose higher. The illusion of her petite torso gave way to the reality of her serpentine body's true height as she looked down on him. Her one hand's fingers played along his jawline, and the other's digits brushed his hair back from his ear.

He stared straight after his wife's shrinking shape as she disappeared towards the horizon.

"Just make it quick," David groaned through gritted teeth.

"What?" Anosthea arched her chest away from him and raised her eyebrows.

"She can't see or hear us any longer, so stop all your teasing and acting!" His breath came fast and flat, and he clenched his fists in powerless rage. "You have what you wanted, you stole my wife, so why don't you just go ahead and drown me or strangle me or whatever it is that your kind does!"

"What?!" The green-haired girl put her arms akimbo, the loops of her tail tightened in anger. "You ungrateful stupid ... stupidhead! Why would I do that?"

Muttering and growling to herself, she dug her fingers into a fold around her waist. David cast a quick glance and gasped.

"Oh what now?" she hissed, fumbling with both her hands under her skin now.

"A — a pouch? Is there no end to your weirdness?"

"It's just a fish skin belt I'm wearing, you dolt! Just happens to look a bit like my own tail's scales. With hips like mine it can't slip off and it's a good place to keep all the medicine stuff." She pulled out a flat flask, shook a dollop of reddish ooze on her palm and slapped it on the swollen puncture left by the sting. Her fingers spread the thick salve. "Hold still now. Sheesh, it's as if you didn't listen to a single word I ... told ... the Feeder ..."