Siri's Biggest Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm you like the way these big titties feel don't you?" I tried to respond, but my words were drowned under within her cleavage. She giggled and said "aww" in a baby voice. I reached up and grabbed her breasts, then pulled my face out in order to catch my breath. I started flicking her nipples with my tongue, then bit down and nibbled a little. She moaned feverishly. I pulled up and met her face to face. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her onto my lips. She instantly slid her tongue down my throat and began gyrating around my tonsils. We made out for several minutes before she pulled away. Siri gave me a seductive grin as she dropped to her knees in front of me.

"It's time for you to show me just how horny I make you, baby." She kept hitting me with the baby voice. She began unbuckling my jeans and undid my zipper. Her hands gripped my waistband started pulling down. She watched with anticipation and amazement as my growing came into view. At last, it broke free and sprung up forcefully, and popped Siri in the chin. I tried to apologize while laughing. Her mouth hung open and she started laughing. "Holy fuck!" She exclaimed, admiring my erect penis. She reached up and grasped me by the base with one hand.

"I can't even get my fingers all the way around it, for christ's sake!" Her hand began sliding up and down my shaft softly, spectating as it continued to grow until fully erect. She laid my cock on her face, giggling uncontrollably at the realization that it was bigger than her head.

"Exactly how big is this?" She asked me.

"Roughly 10 inches or so." I replied confidently.

"You know, you could make a lot of money in the porn industry with a dick this big." She added. She then finally gripped my cock with both hands and started sliding her hands up and down while twisting her wrists simultaneously.

"Does that feel good?" She asked. I just grunted and nodded my head in acknowledgment.

"Wanna know what would feel better? If you slid your throbbing cock down my throat." She looked up and made eye contact as she tenderly licked my head. She continued to tease me for a while, then gradually opened up wider and wider and began swallowing my dick. She tried to take as much as she could, and managed to get about halfway down my shaft before she gagged and pulled off. Between breaths she gasped,

"It's so fucking thick!" Without hesitation, she plunged back down on it again, ramming my cock down her throat in rapid bursts. I grabbed the back of her head and pressed her face further into me until I felt her gag. I held her there for a moment, then let her go to catch her breath. She gasped for air, saliva hanging from her chin to my cock. She looked up out of breath and said,

"Now I want you to fuck my massive titties, Kyle." She pulled each boob up in her hands and squeezed them together.

"I know how badly you've wanted to push your cock inbetween my tits." She said soothingly. I grabbed my dick and started slapping her titty flesh to make them ripple.

"I wonder how many times you blew your load touching yourself while you thought of me. Tell me how badly you want it." She gazed at me longingly.

"I need it, Siri. I desperately need your massive jugs wrapped around my fat cock." She moaned in satisfaction to my response, then simply said, "Then fucking do it." I positioned the head of my dick underneath her boobs, and slowly started pushing. I relished the sensation of her warm soft flesh sliding along my cock. I kept pushing until my head broke through the top. She groaned and said, "How does it feel?" Then looked down and gave my head a lick.

"You have no idea." I exclaimed. I pulled back down most of the way, then began to pump my throbbing cock up and down between her boobs. My pace increased, and she started pressing her tits together harder and harder. She cheered, "Fuck my titties, harder, push your giant cock between them!" I kept at for several more minutes, then I receded and backed away. She stood up, eagerly awaiting what was to come.

"What are you gonna do to me now, Kyle?" She pouted. Without speaking, I grabbed her shoulders firmly and spun her around. She giggled, "Oh my!" I gazed down upon her big booty for a moment, then wound up and crashed down on her right cheek hard with an open palm. She cried out in pain and jumped up. Before she could do anything else, I grabbed both butt cheeks in my hands and started jiggling them around. I dropped to my knees face to face with her ass. I began kissing her butt cheeks and sucking on her flesh. Then I buried my face deep into her ass crack and shook my head back and forth, jiggling her booty all over my face. I heard Siri bust out laughing as she cried out,

"That's it, Kyle. Worship my fat, chunky ass!" I cupped her butt cheeks in my hands, and with one powerful thrust I lifted her off the floor by her ass. She yelped in surprise. I then drove her up against the counter and pushed her face down onto the marble top. Her ass was now layed out perfectly before me. I glided my dick along her butt crack for a while. She was moaning wildly.

"I'm ready for that monster cock, Kyle! Give it to me, drive it deep into my tight wet pussy!" She began making demands. I grabbed onto her red thong and yanked them up and out with force. Her hips started to lift off the counter when the string finally gave way and snapped. Siri yelped out from the sting. I pulled the loose strings out of her ass and pussy and kept them bunched up in my hand. I started knocking on her front door, poking and prodding at her narrow opening, to allow her to prepare. Slowly I pushed harder and harder until my head broke through. Siri gasped in anticipation. Carefully, I pushed deeper and deeper. Once I felt myself hit her back wall, I pulled out quickly.

"It's so fucking huge!" She cried. I pushed in again harder, then started to pump my cock back and forth. Every thrust made Siri expel some involuntary squeal. I placed my hands on her ass and squeezed while I fucked her. I then reached around her head. With the tattered thong still in my hand, I crammed it in her mouth, then wrapped two strings around the back of her head. She cried and whimpered in excitement as I tugged her head back like a bull by the thong, while still drilling her. I reached my other hand underneath her and grabbed a hold of one of her flopping tits, squeezing wildly. I could now feel her muscles contracting around my cock. She was nearing orgasm. Her cries grew louder and higher pitched. I thrust back and forth as fast as I could. She finally let out a long high pitched sound as her entire body tensed up. I held still inside of her while she finished cumming. After several moments, I dropped the strings and let her head fall forward again. I pulled out and took a step back. She just layed there lifeless, sucking wind. Finally, she turned over to look at me. Her thong still hanging from the corner of her mouth as I noticed her arms and legs shaking wobbily. I helped her off the counter and onto her feet. She spit her panties on the floor and said, "wow." She laughed and rested her head on my chest. I gently stroked the back of her head.

"That was incredible." She said into my chest. I held her head to my chest and then reached under her butt and hoisted her up onto my hips. She instinctively wrapped her legs around me as I walked into the living room. Still holding her, I sat back on the couch. I lifted her up straight, then reached forward and unzipped her the rest of the way. I tugged on the latex, fighting to pull it off her skin. She stood up, and shimmied them down her legs and off. Siri then sat back in my lap and pulled my shirt over my head. We embraced our naked bodies together and started making out again. I reached under her and lifted her hips up and positioned her over my still hard cock. She reached down and grabbed it to help guide it into her pussy again. Once in position, carefully sat down on my shaft, her face contorting in pleasure. I calmly bounced her up and down. I wanted to take it easy on her for a bit. Her epic tits were flopping around wildly in my face, so I leaned in and buried my face. Then I reached around to feel Siri's ass cheeks jiggling as they crashed down on my cock. I spanked them repeatedly until she suddenly grabbed me by the face and said,

"I want you to blow your load all over me. I'm going to drain every last drop out of your balls." She started riding me harder and began sucking on my neck. I felt tingling sensation starting to well up deep inside me. I began grunting and panting. She cooed,

"That's it baby, you like the way my tight pussy feels wrapped around your enormous throbbing cock? You like these natural, floppy HH's slapping your face around? You like how it feels when my fat chunky booty ripples around your giant shaft? I'm gonna clean you out and leave those balls bone dry, Kyle." Her dirty talk was putting me over the edge as I felt the jizz rising, and I pumped harder and faster.

"Oh my god!" I cried. She moaned in ecstasy and leaned in to me and asked,

"Where do you want to cum, baby?" Without even thinking I suddenly lifted her off my dick and threw her back lying flat on the floor. I pounced on top of her, dick in hand, towering over her face.

"I'm gonna cover your face and those massive tits." She opened her mouth wide in anticipation and starting playing with her breasts. My strokes got harder and harder, and she moaned louder and louder, egging me on.

"I'm about to cum!" I cried. She started begging and pleading,

"I want your hot sticky load all over my face, I'm begging you for it, Kyle!" With a few more long tugs, I growled and watched as a thick rope of jizz lopped out, falling across her chest. Another one flew out, this time landing across her face. The jizz kept flowing, and I watched as it hit her chin and globbed across her eye. A few shot up into her hair. I pulled back and adjusted my aim at her tits. I made quick work of her tits, coating them in seconds. She just layed there in silence as she was perpetually drowned in semen. After what felt like minutes, the cum subsided. I sat there, still standing over Siri in disbelief. I looked down at the aftermath. It looked as though someone poured a gallon of hot wax over her head. She was completely glazed. Her mouth was still wide open. Finally, she wiped the cum from her eyes and looked around.

"What the fuck..." She whispered, sitting up and feeling the cum ooze down her body. I collapsed back onto the couch and said,

"I'm so sorry, Siri. I had no idea that was going to happen!" She burst out laughing in shock, and carefully got to her feet. She looked at me and simply said,

"That was a lot of fucking cum." Then she walked off to go clean up. I didn't move a muscle in 10 minutes, when she returned semen free and still butt naked. She pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. She began making out with me again. I ran my fingers through her hair and caressed her side. She pulled up and said, "Wasn't that better than jacking off?" She grinned at me and laid he head on my chest. I casually began flopping one of her boobs around, watching it slap on my stomach. She retaliated by grabbing my slightly deflated dick and wiggling it around like a chew toy. She looked up at me and said,

"I'm not convinced that you managed to completely fix my sink... maybe you could come back next week for a follow up?" She gave me a seductive wink.

12