All Comments on 'Sis-in-Law Pays the Price'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed

Is this the end or will there be a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

Great story!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fuck me, that was good.

Only a few questions...what did she mean by "biggest client"? And knowing everything she did, how can he still hate her, it seems she made more than a few mistakes and tried to help her husband as much as she could. Still top marks for hotness. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Payback

Well done and many thanks for sharing. We've all met people you treated us without respect and later in life fate allow us an opportunity to consider how to react. And payback is a ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pay this

A real story in a lying cheating slut would be she now had the goods on the cheating brother in law and blackmailed him.

Old fat stretched out birth scar wives are not what one destroys a marriage over when you want to puke from how disgusting they are.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
She is a diamond in the rough, that he finally saw

Great story,It's always nice to read a story about a woman who knows how to use her body to please the man that she is with.It sure sounds like Sheri knows just what to do to make being with her a delight. Thanks for the very good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

this was an awesome story I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You Get the 100

Tex, because it was a good story, but I felt like you needed to make a stronger sell of her "bitchinees" in the early part of the story. The "new, forgiven" relationship is really under question after her "Biggest Client" statement - Is she still out there buying off everyone with her pussy, leaving him as "just" the "biggest...etc."?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really good

Your newer story: "sis n law incentives" led me to try this one.

And one of my ex-wife's sisters would have been a good canidate for this character. I always wanted to lay a good 'grudge fuck' on her!

Good show!

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 14 years ago
great story

what a hot story. i'm guessing she's truly sorry for her past, that she was really trying to help her husband but not making good choices. based on her comment that he's her biggest (newest?) client i'm guessing that she's still trying to help her family but still making bad choices. it seems like she's now a whore with a select client list, that she had intended to seduce him for the 10 grand but that when he took control of the situation her regrets for her behaviour came out. this is a good story that i'd like to see continued.

EdandMarieEdandMarieover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Really enjoyed the story! It's the first of yours I've read, but I plan to read others...SOON! Thanks for taking the time to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
verbage

the story was fine just too much talking during sex.trying to hold a long conversation while someone is on your cock is like threading the needle of a sewing machine while its running.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply the best

My dick stay hard the whole time. Wish i had a sis in law like that!

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 13 years ago
Well done

A good story that deserves a sequl. THe conversation during the sex was a bit unusual but nothing that doesn't happen. I know because it's happened to Me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice work

Excellent story and well written. Would love a sequal as to how she expands the buisness...

bkdarkcambkdarkcamabout 12 years ago
great story

i really enjoyed it. do a sequel please. lol

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Why so hard on her?

It sounds like she had a lousy family background, made a few mistakes and paid for them big-time. Meanwhile, our narrator forces her into a corner, cheats on his wife and cuckolds his brother-in-law. He certainly doesn't have the moral highground in any respect.

jacko33jacko33over 11 years ago
I did it

I have just pressed a little click on the vote button, And now if you'd be so kind you could pay for this effort with writing more interesting stories?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I have a lot of mixed feelings about the story content !

There is no indecision, however about the skill needed to create this tale. As a fan of Robert Greene who specializes in books about the dynamics of power, this is theory brought to story form. The narrator is a consummate operator who puts self interest first, but tempers his actions with mercy .

Sherry & faimly were in the financial ditch & her ass was the price for him towing them out . It's not" nice " but life isn't nice per se. Sherrie's thoughtless actions in the past caught up to her in a big way. She has special assets & will have to use them in return for the intense mentoring required to turn around the long term future .

She's a loser but not a hopeless one. The characters here were dynamic in their interplay & I can't help but wonder what the future holds for them. Perhaps it can be told with the two as adjunct characters to a whole different plot .

Full marks & my thanks to this author who is quirky in a quaint way but in terms thinking out if the box - take that with any shade of meaning you like.

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
perfection

nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

Really developed well and made for a good long drawn out sexpisode!!

eve3514eve3514over 10 years ago
likeable guy

even when he's despicable your "hero" ends up being a goodguy, completely human and likeable. Reading your stories is like listening to a good friend gossip. Enticing, engaging, fun.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
good

wish there was more though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story, as always. Which makes it really sad and depressing that you didn't make more chapters.

LightflickLightflickabout 10 years ago
Makes a change

Makes a change male and female sluts. Him cheating on his wife and her cheating on her husband. He's worse because he's cheating on his brother as well, real scum,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Too much talk. Not very erotic.

I don't like economic blackmail resulting in non-consent sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done.

That was a great piece of fiction. The emotional context of hatred turned into reluctance turned into acceptance was excellent. This wasn't just a grip it and rip it story. This was a well thought out and executed literary description. I applaud your effort and look forward to your next posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn this was hot

Lovely story. Kept me hard. Cumin. Again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks!

Really good story.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Ugh

And more Ugh. Even a 1 is being generous.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Seems like she's been paying the price from the word go. She unwittingly marries the type of bottom-feeder that would actually stoop to taking a girl to a pig-party. The type of man that would brush off her advice when it comes to his business, although it is sound and do-able and involves her quality of life, is no best-friend material. The type of slag that would sit at home and still expect her to cook for him when she comes home from work and then, after that insult, demand his daily bonk, is a bloody good excuse to start drinking. Hell, I'd even fuck his worst enemy and be able to blame it on him.

Great sex-scene though. Pity it's with a patriarch-fuck. Hopefully a character like him would realize she now doesn't ow him a cent. It's a great story and you're a brilliant writer. It's only that I've brushed sides with people like that and know how hard it is to get the smell out of one's clothes.

Shot for story. Sorry for getting so vocal, sorta. Just don't like patriarchal males (the characters, I hope).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF?

She made false decisions and fucked someone for a $$$ contract, and then she does the same with him, also for $$$?

I don't think this will work out, nonetheless i like her way to say sorry and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well

I give you kudos for your great stories so take my advice on this one - it sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short but sweet

Theres a lot there compressed into a few pages. It would be better as longer story but its good and keeps you reading. I wouldnt worry about the haters, i can see why they wouldnt like it. Its not juvenile enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not good

Didn't mention or think about his wife back home at all did he? Any guy who fucks another mans wife is the lowest of the low. He's just an overentitled asshole with money. Good writing but the subject sucked big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Moron

Re: 3/17 comment. I do not get what some simple minded people don't get about this is fiction. It's not a true story. It didn't happen. You said it yourself. It was a greatly written story. End of story. Not to mention it's in the LW section. What did you expect? Do you go in the meat section of the grocer and expect a cucumber? With those comments,.you probably do. Idiot. Here's a clue. If you don't like cheating, stay out of LW.

SonofSatanSonofSatanabout 6 years ago
awesome as always

well written and as always well thought out.. haters gonna hate though haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Second time reading - still a 5-Star product

Been a while since you have shared your work with us and hope all is well with you. Thanks for all the good reads over the years.

geek_girlgeek_girlover 5 years ago
So hot!

I love this story! Very well-written and detailed.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
Get Out

His reasons for being angry was so childish. You have great stories but your characters are so unlikable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel?

So a story about a couple of cheating sluts...

What happens when their spouses find out? Do they take them to the cleaners? Or murder them both? Will the children's lives be ruined? Or do they manage to keep their well planned long-term affair hidden, and only ruin their relationships with their families in less dramatic ways?

Might make for an interesting sequel, because shit like this never happens without consequences, whether the victims know about it or the perpetrators will admit it.

GwillisGwillisalmost 4 years ago
Awesome story

My favorite erotic stories are the ones where the characters feel like real people and not just meat puppets. This one definitely qualifies: Sheri and the narrator are extremely vivid albeit very flawed humans and the existing relationship tension between them makes the story even more intense and engaging. I also really liked Sheri’s description and her bedroom skills.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

would be nice to have at least a short followup of this story as you did leave a few things hanging wich is a good teaser for a followup story.

russ603russ603over 2 years ago

Fascinating story, but what about Steve? Where was he going to fit into the picture? I don't think that part of the story was very well thought out, if at all.

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Gym52Gym5211 months ago

Another EXCELLENT 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

Congratulations on yet another five star excellent story, well crafted and written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

so, he betrays his wife for a fat skank he hates. What a piece of shit. being a closeted fag near the end only made it that much worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I didn't like Steve's cheating his wife. But then without this all night screwing session, he probably could never have been able to forgive Sheri or even helped her financially. In fact, the fucking opened them up (pun intended) and he was able to fire his questions at her without bothering about her feelings, and she was able to genuinely regret her actions and seek forgiveness. Well, by the end I was feeling quite sorry for her and thought her regret and explanations were genuine. So it was nice that in the end everything turned out for the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20416 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).