Sis's Girlfriends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

Sis licked and sucked Julie's tight, delicious asshole, until it was super wet. Then Sis inserted her long tongue up Julie's ass.

Julie went wild. She actually came with Sis's tongue in her ass.

With Julie's first and second climaxes out of the way, Sis gently introduced Julie's saliva-coated anus to her fingers. Sis slowly and gently fucked Julie's ass, until Julie began moaning and humping Sis's fingers.

Encouraged, Sis began fingering-fucking Julie's butthole much faster. Every once in awhile Sis would extract her fingers and we would look at Julie's enticing, gaping anus.

At some point, Sis spread Julie's cheeks wide and asked me if I thought I could get it in there. I nodded. I was more than ready. It was time to fuck. I just hoped Julie's ass was ready for a good, deep, butt-fuckin' as I stood up and pulled my shorts down to my knees.

I grabbed my hard shaft and aimed my cockhead directly at the little, brown, twitching bull's eye. I took a deep breath as Sis pursed her lips and pushed. All I could of think was, "That's right, here's where the talkin' ends..."

After pausing upon entry, I slowly started pumping Julie's ass. When Julie moaned with approval, I increased my pace, until my balls were slapping her ass cheeks.

I fucked Julie's sweet ass in this position for several minutes, only pausing when Sis and I dropped spittle from our mouths onto my cock to keep it lubed.

When Julie's legs tired, I stopped to change positions. I stood her up, turned her around, and eased her back onto the picnic table.

I then lifted Julie's shapely legs over my shoulders, as Sis grabbed my greasy, hard cock and inserted it back into Julie's dilated anus.

As I began to fuck Julie's ass, again, Sis worked two of her fingers into Julie's pussy. Almost immediately, Julie's hips began to buck up and down as her face went Japanese.

Not wanting Sis to be left out, I reached behind her and shoved my hand down her shorts. When my thumb found Sis's sweaty anus, I forced it through her tight ring.

Sis's reaction was immediate, too. Her eyes fluttered, her body shook, as her anal passage squeezed down hard on my wiggling thumb.

I loved it when these two beautiful, sexy girls, transformed themselves into wanton, submissive, anal whores. What guy wouldn't? My cock was pumping an Asian girl's tight, squelching rectum as I thumb-fucked my redheaded Sister's clenching asshole.

Eventually, Sis got up on the picnic table, pulled her shorts down, and squatted over Julie's face. "Lick my asshole," Sis said as placed her butt directly onto Julie's mouth.

When Sis pursed her lips in reaction to Julie's tongue going up her ass, I leaned forwarded and began kissing Sis. In no time, Sis's long tongue was deep in my mouth. I could immediately tell from her musky taste that it had been up Julie's ass. That really turned me on.

Eventually, I fucked both girls in the ass. While I was fucking one, the other caressed my balls or played with other's clit or tits before they swapped, making this was a hot threesome in every sense of the word.

I was in Sis's ass when I finally came. Sis knew I was close and constantly changed our rhythm -hard, soft, fast and slow attempting to make me last as long as possible. In the end, Sis couldn't contain her own over-whelming pleasure.

Sis began to moan loudly and then announced she was going to cum. I responded by fucking the hell out of her ass as Julie sucked Sis's clit.

Seconds later, Sis's body tensed and her pussy juice exploded into Julie's face. That was enough for me. I released rope after rope of hot cum into Sis's ass, before collapsing on top of her.

Sis had a date lined up, so she couldn't stay. However, she was so horny, she called her date and told him she had had car trouble and that she would be a little late - just so Julie could eat her anal creampie.

Only seconds after Sis hung-up, she was squatting over Julie's mouth, again. This time she was grunting out soiled sperm into Julie's greed mouth.

As Julie was receiving her partial facial, I got up on the picnic table and gave Sis a taste of her own ass. "I hope they brought breath mints", I thought as I watched the girls continue to suck each other's asshole.

After Sis left, I stretched Julie out prone on the picnic table and began fingering her hot ass. I made Julie moan, twist, and turn, until I was hard, again.

A few minutes later, my hips were jack hammering my throbbing cock into Julie's squishy asshole. My strokes were so hard and forceful, that her eyes were clenched shut and her mouth was wide open.

After my balls had pumped my remaining semen into her rectum, Julie looked back at me as I lay on her back gasping. With her eyes twinkling, she said, "Since you like my ass so much...can you kiss it? I didn't cum. I want to cum with your tongue in me, too."

Although I was tired, I sucked it up in more ways than one. I cleaned out her slimy, juicy rectum with gusto.

Sucking my semen out of the beautiful Julie's hot, little, Asian ass, as her petite body, writhed and convulsed in repeated intense climaxes, was one the most erotic things that had ever happened - to either one of us.

When I was done with Julie's ass, I grabbed her hair, and slowly pulled her head back. She closed her eyes and puckered her full lips. She knew full well my face was a freakin' mess.

True love was a sharing an anal creampie? Regardless, Julie was my go to girl for quite awhile after that.

Liz

Sis and I met Liz at one of our favorite, local seafood restaurants on a late Sunday afternoon. We had called our order in, since had been out all afternoon. The plan was to go home, eat, relax, and watch a movie.

When we walked into the bar to pick-up our order, we immediately noticed Liz. She was sitting by herself and looking very sexy in her black, sleeveless, A-line dress. Since there was no one else at the bar, Sis and I parked a few feet away from Liz.

As Sis and I waited for our scrumptious seafood platters, I took a quick glance at Liz. Her dress was quite short, so she had to sit somewhat sideways and with her sexy, long legs crossed.

When I had taken my third nonchalant glance at her legs, Liz gave me or us one, too. When I smiled, Liz broke the ice and said something about the weather. Before you know it, we were all conversing.

Sis and I quickly learned that Liz was new to the area and lived in one of the new, expensive neighborhoods. We also learned that Liz was alone most of the time.

When Liz saw us glance at her big diamond, Liz explained that her hubby was a businessman and that he spent a lot of time overseas creating business deals - like now. Before we could say another word, our food arrived.

After I paid our bill, we awkwardly looked at each other. It seemed no one wanted our chance meeting to end.

Liz broke the ice, again, and introduced herself. Sis and I followed suit. We didn't mention our relationship to Liz and she didn't ask.

Sis and I left after accepting Liz's invitation to come over for drinks on the pretext that Sis and I could tell her about the local area. It was obvious Liz was excited to meet some folks her age.

The summer was not over, yet, and Sis and I were looking forward to more sexual adventures with attractive women. Liz seemed to fit the bill. She was only a couple of years older than we were, very pretty, tanned, slim, long legged, and had a healthy sexual appetite.

It did not take Sis long to talk Liz into her very first gloryhole experience. Liz got the hang of it right away. Sucking cocks through a hole in the wall is not overly difficult.

On our second trip, Liz ever went down on Sis - her first woman as a black dude barebacked her ass, balls deep through the gloryhole. Sis later returned the favor and ate Liz out when she got fucked.

The two girls played well together. They often shared the cum loads. By the time we left, each girl had cum in her pussy and ass and each girl's face was smeared with mascara, spittle, and sperm.

For Liz's first outdoor sex adventure, I took her to an ABS that was located out in the country. You could have sex in the ABS as well as outdoors. Several trails led into a nearby woods and that is where we started, at dusk.

As we rounded a bend in the path, I paused to look back. I could just make out the dim lights of the ABS. When I turned back around, I looked at Liz's sexy, bare ass. She only had a string between her small, round cheeks.

In an act of sexual mischievousness, I had asked Liz to remove her shorts. Liz agreed and we took off down trail with her wearing only her T-back thong, sandals, and t-shirt.

I was hard, again, despite just having cum in Liz a few minute ago. Not only was I being continuously physically stimulated watching her freshly fucked, feminine ass jiggle and shake in front of me as she walked down the trail, but the thought of her exposing her cum-filled, naked ass in a public was equally as thrilling and to both of us.

For Liz's first outdoor sexual adventure, Sis had helped her pick out a sheer, t-back. When Liz first modeled it, I couldn't stop fantasizing about fucking her tight, round ass.

I parked my SUV in the back of the ABS, as far back as I could get. I also parked so that the front of the SUV was facing the back of the SUV, just in case the security cameras were on. I didn't want to put on a show for the help and any customers, who could possibly be watching the monitors.

I'd heard about the couple who had fucked on their car hood. The DVD went home went home with somebody that night!

After I had parked, we got out and walked around to the back of my SUV. Liz was excited. Her eyes were beaming when she asked, "Time to lube me up?"

"Most definitely," I replied.

Liz looked at me and then sexily and slowly pulled her shorts down. She was wearing her new t-back, of course.

"Awesome Liz! You look really hot!"

As Liz began posing for me, I grabbed the lube, and popped the hatchback. I put a beach towel over the bumper and Liz leaned over it, spreading her legs. She then turned her head and looked at me as she reached behind her, and pulled her ass cheeks apart. There it was! Her light pink, anus even winked at me.

I kneeled immediately down behind her and began to kiss and lick her anus. Forget the lube!

"Ooohhh! Yeeesss," Liz moaned. She even arched her ass even higher to give me better access.

After I had tongue-fucked her hot anus for several minutes, I lubed my thumb, and began thumb-fucking her ass. Liz pushed back, trying to get as much of my thumb up her greedy ass, as possible.

My cock was very hard by now and I really wanted to fuck Liz's hot ass. I pulled my finger out of her ass, quickly freed my cock with one hand, pulled her lacy panty strap to one side, and shoved my angry erection, about four inches up her poop chute.

When Liz cried out, I reached under her and pinched both her hard nipples. When she screeched, again, I dropped my hands to her pussy. I spread her lips with one hand and began strumming her clit with the other.

As I played with Liz, I held my cock still in her rectum. I was not only enjoying the warmth and tightness her ass provided, but I was giving her time to adjust to my large intruder.

After a minute or so, Liz's sphincters relaxed around my shaft and I started to fuck her. Liz started moving with me, making comfortable sighs in time with my thrusts. She got into it and her movements became stronger than mine. I slowed, letting her do the fucking.

"Oh yeah! Baby... Fuck it!" Liz moaned as she ground her fleshy ass cheeks against me.

The speed with which Liz came surprised me. As she squealed, her pussy started squirting, and her anus clamped down on the base of my shaft.

I made several hard thrusts up her wiggling ass to get over the edge, too. Her legs shook as I began ejaculating semen into her ass.

We both came quickly. Afterward, Liz squatted in front of me and unhesitatingly sucked my sperm and her ass juices off my spent cock. I rewarded her gratuitous behavior by returning the favor.

We both felt like sex pigs as we headed the down the trail. We reveled in our filth. Our faces were smeared with cum and our tongues tasted like sperm, piss, ass, pussy, and cock.

I knew exactly what Liz was feeling, as we got closer to the bench up ahead. More than once, on this very same path, I had walked naked from the waist down. My white ass greased and ready for the big, black cocks that waited in the dark.

After a very good night, I would take the same path back. My belly would be full of sperm and my anus would be dilated and oozing sperm from multiple butt-fuckings.

As we neared the bench, we saw a man sitting on it. He heard us and turned to look. His eyes were immediately riveted on Liz's naked bottom as she passed by and continued down the path.

On my signal, we stopped about a few yards away from him. I lit a cigarette and Liz squatted in front of me. She positioned herself so the stranger could see her sucking my cock as well as her exposed, sperm drooling anus.

I had seen him, before. His cock was above average size.

After I finished my cigarette, we walked back to the bench, and sat down. I nodded at the guy as he openly masturbated his swollen cock.

"Wanna eat her out?" I asked.

"Mmmm, there's nothing I'd like better," he said as he looked at her pussy.

"Okay. Spread'em Honey! This man's hungry!"

The man then got up and knelt down in front of Liz. He pulled her flimsy little g-string away from her cunt, and began to lick it. Liz came twice in five minutes. She wasn't holding back tonight.

When Liz came the second time, the guy stood up and asked me if Liz could suck him. I said "Yes" and as he directed his cockhead to her mouth, he said, "I can't wait to feel her pretty mouth around my big dick!"

As Liz sucked his swollen cock, her little hand stroked his thick shaft, until he gasped, "God is her mouth hot! She is a real hot cocksucker! Can I cum in her mouth or can I fuck her?"

"You can fuck her!"

"Okay! I'm nearly there, too!" The he added, as if on second thought, "Can I see your ass, Honey? Bend over and spread you cheeks."

Liz did as he asked. She stood up, bent over, spread her legs, and wiggled her ass at him.

"Fuck me! Your ass looks so fucking sexy in the moonlight! Can I lick it?"

The stranger did not wait for a response. He knelt down and immediately began sucking her delectable anus. After ten seconds, he paused and remarked, "Ooohhh! You got a creampie in there. Sweet!"

After the guy had chowed down on Liz's grateful ass, he stood up and eased his hard cock a couple of inches into her horny, wet anus. He paused, not because Liz groaned, but to cup a breast in each hand. He then used them to pull her back and down his cock.

"Oh yeah!" He gasped as his cock slid up her ass. "Her ass is tight. She don't get fucked too much up the ass, Boss."

"Fuck me!" Liz moaned as her rectum bucked up and down on his hard cock.

"Yeah, I'm gonna fuck your ass, alright! Stretch it out, good. Give you another big creampie, Honey!"

Even a deaf person could hear the guy's thighs slapping Liz's cheeks as he repeatedly rammed his cock into her. The battering her ass was taking now was nothing like the mutually pleasing ass fuck Liz and I had just had. Liz had to brace herself by holding onto the bench.

After several minutes, the stranger, finally, gasped that he was cumming. Liz pushed back hard onto his cock and he began grunting each time he nutted in her.

"Christ, she has a great ass, Boss!" he gasped, "I'm really glad we met!"

"Mmmm, me too! You've got a great cock!" Liz replied breathlessly.

When the stranger left, I lit another cigarette. Liz rested for a couple of minutes, before pulling my shorts down and grabbing my semi-hard cock.

"Oh, you're sooo wet!"

Liz sucked and licked the precum off my cock, until I finished my cigarette. Liz then put her shorts on and we headed back to the ABS.

I took Liz into men's room, so she could wash up. I asked her to wait for me in a stall, while I wet some paper towels for her.

As I began walking to the sink, I heard the sound of footsteps entering the men's room. I quickly dashed into Liz's stall and managed to shut the door right before a guy entered the restroom.

Wouldn't you know it! He entered the stall next to us!

Nothing happened for a few moments. Then we heard some shuffling and a zipper. Moments later, a huge, black cock came through the gloryhole!

Liz and I just looked at each other in awe. Impatient, the guy waggled it.

When I motioned for Liz to suck it, she bent her head forward, opened her mouth, and wrapped her lips around the massive, light purple cockhead. She twirled her tongue around the big cockhead, before she began sliding her lips up and down the thick shaft.

After only about a minute, the glistening, black cock slowly slid out of Liz's mouth and back through the gloryhole. As Liz and I gave each other puzzling looks, our eyes widened as we heard his stall door opening.

Seconds later, we completely froze when our stall door swung open. A very large black man, stood at the entrance of our stall. His meaty fist was wrapped around his big, black cock, making the thick veins stand out even more.

As Liz and I continued to stare at the one eyed monster, he motioned Liz to turn around. Acting like she was in a trance, Liz stood up, turned around, and 'assumed the position'.

I attempted to step back, but he reached out with his big hand and pushed down on my shoulder. I kneeled as he dropped his pants, stepped forward, and nudged his cockhead into my mouth.

"That's right. Suck it. Show your bitch how good you can suck cock! The harder you make it, the harder I can fuck her bitch ass!"

Liz just stared at me wide-eyed! Apparently, she'd never seen a guy suck cock, let alone me. However, her eyes soon closed when the black man eased his big thumb into her swollen asshole.

"She got a real nice tight ass," he said as he worked his thumb around in Liz. "I am gonna open her up a little, before I man fuck her ass for you."

When he felt Liz was ready, he had me drop a gob of saliva on her asshole. Then he grabbed her hips and slowly eased his massive cockhead into her anus.

Liz's eyes rolled into her skull as the tree trunk-thick cockhead pushed into her little asshole. She wiggled her ass desperately, attempting to relax and adjust her anal passage as the XXL intruder inched up her young, hot rectum.

"Thank your boyfriend for making my cock so hard. He got a sweet mouth. Matter of fact, lube me some more."

I opened my mouth, again, as he pulled his cock out of Liz's ass and pushed it into my mouth. I couldn't take my eyes off Liz's twitching asshole as I sucked my sperm, his precum, and Liz's rectal juices off his cock.

When he entered Liz, again, he pushed much deeper into her rectum than before and then began thrusting. Apparently, he felt her rectum was opening up for him.

"Ahhh, you're taking it now, girlie!" he said, pulling his cock all the way out and then pushing it all the way back inside. I was amazed her little butthole could handle his cock's massive girth.

"You like my big black cock up your ass? Your asshole will never be the same... You're always gonna want my big, black cock up your white ass...just like all the other white bitches. You're gonna play with your pussy when you dream about this... You're gonna want me to breed ya!"

Liz did not respond. Not only was she grunting in time with every thrust into her ass, she was milking her titties with one hand, while bracing herself with the other.

Several minutes later, the big black guy decided he had enough and announced, "I'm gonna cum...in your ass, bitch," he gasped.

"Fuck mmmeee! Cum in me!" Liz bleated as his balls slapped her thighs faster and faster.

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers