Sis's Girlfriends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
515 Followers

As soon as Liz said that, the black guy cupped both of her breasts and pulled her body upwards and backwards. Liz's hands flew off the toilet as he straightened his legs and then leaned backwards, literally impaling Liz on his cock.

Her body weight kept the huge cock wedged firmly up her ass as her legs, feet, arms, and hands thrashed about wildly for a few seconds, trying to grasp onto anything.

Liz let her limbs flop to her sides when she realized her efforts were only working the huge, spurting cock deeper into her soft bowels. Liz had gone from looking like a coked-out puppet to a limp doll in less than ten seconds.

The big man let out a long sigh and slowly released his hold on Liz. As her feet hit the floor, his cock popped out of her ass with an unbelievably loud, squelching sound. He must have cum in her a like broken fire hydrant I thought.

"You're a great fuck, girlie!" he told her. "Did you like being hung-up on my cock?"

Liz did not know what to say. She reached behind her to feel her gaping asshole.

"Awesome," I said.

The big guy grinned and responded, "That's my specialty!" He then started laughing. "Okay bitches! Let me see you both suck me clean! Better yet," he said looking at me, "Eat her ass out while I fuck her mouth! You get to swallow what I dumped in cumbucket's asshole and she gets to suck her ass off my cock! Now that's fair."

Liz obediently bent over on wobbly legs and opened her mouth to clean the cum-glistening, black snake that had relentlessly fucked her ass. I watched Liz's mouth engulf the one-eyed monster, before kneeling behind her.

When I gently parted Liz's soft, sticky butt cheeks, her anus immediately expelled a mixture of trapped air and sperm into my face. A series of small, puffy sounding cum farts followed as I tried to blink away the sperm in my eyes.

After I composed myself, I gave Liz's cum-frosted asshole a few licks, before I placed my mouth over her twitching asshole and pushed my tongue deep into her anal passage. As soon as I did, I unleashed a tsunami of warm sperm from her guts.

Titillated, I pushed my face deeper into Liz's ass crack and began noisily slurping and sucking out the remaining soiled sperm out of her ass. Thank goodness, she had cleaned herself for her anal adventure!

After I had swallowed everything I could, I pulled back, and glanced around at Liz. The guy was furiously jacking his black shaft as Liz sucked his cockhead.

"You're girlfriend's about to swallow some black man's sperm! Come over here and get you some, too!"

I watched as he bent forward, let out a moan, and shoved his swollen shaft deep into Liz's mouth. Although half of Liz's face was covered by his huge nutsack, I could see still see her eyes widen from the sudden intrusion of cock and sperm down her throat.

"Look at the little cock gobbler! She loves my black cock! Your turn!"

Liz's Hubby returned a week later. We never saw her, again.

Megan

Speaking of hot, Megan was born hot. She had natural blond hair and a pubic tuft to match. Her eyes were light blue and she had a cute bobbed nose. She was an all-American girl.

Megan was maybe fifteen pounds heavier that Sis, but you could tell where her weight was... She had grapefruit sized-breasts and very prominent pink nipples. Her ass, although perfectly pear-shaped and curvy was somewhat loose and fleshy.

Nevertheless, Megan had the kind of ass a guy wanted to fuck all night long, every night. Best of all, she loved it up the ass. She just didn't know it, yet!

Sis and I met Megan in a bar. We took her home that very same night.

A couple of days later, I took Megan an ABS/theater around 2 P.M. She was a little nervous, but I could tell that she was horny and I knew as soon as she got that first cock in her mouth or pussy as it turned out, that she would get into the groove. I was right.

I thought there would be at least a couple of guys there, but we appeared to be the only ones. We were about to leave, when all of a sudden - in walks a Spanish looking couple. They saw us and sat in the row directly behind us.

The senorita was wearing a sleeveless, one-piece white dress, her smooth, light brown arms and legs looked very sexy. She was about 5' 5" and 120 pounds and had long, black hair.

After a couple of minutes, I attempted a subtle peek. My attempt to be coy did not even work. The senorita was boldly looking me right in the eye. Her face was so pretty that I could not look away.

As I stared at her, she opened her legs wide. Underneath her dress, she was wearing shear bikini panties.

When I licked my lips, the older guy motioned for me to come back. As I started to get up, he dramatically waved me off and pointed to Megan!

I did not have to spend much time convincing Megan to get on her knees and service the senorita. We both thought that sucking a juicy cunt was as pleasurable as sucking a hard cock. I went along to watch.

As Megan chowed down, I got mischievous and pulled her skirt up. In the dark theater, her round, white ass would tempt anyone.

Eventually, I let the older guy finger-fuck Megan's pussy. Megan came twice and made the senorita cum at least three times!

After the couple left, we decided to check the action in the booths. In an hour's time, Megan serviced three cocks. I let the last guy into our booth and as Megan took turns sucking both our hard cocks, he and I chatted about how good she was and how much she loved cock. He fed her a voluminous late, liquid lunch, but I held off.

After a slight respite, we went back into the theater. As Megan led the way down the main aisle, I noticed a husky looking guy staring at her jiggling ass as she walked by him.

We sat down in front. A couple of minutes later, the husky guy slid into a seat directly behind Megan.

When he unzipped and started jacking his cock, Megan heard him and gave him a quick glance. She then turned and looked at me. Her pupils were huge. I nodded. His white cock was big.

I motioned for Megan to go for it. She thought about it for a couple of seconds, then turned back around and licked her lips. The guy quickly stood up and quickly pushed his thick cock into her mouth. He groaned as Megan wrapped her full lips around his cockhead.

Megan went to town on his meat, slurping and swallowing at least 6-7 inches. When she went for eight inches, I could actually see his engorged cockhead lodged deep in her throat.

When Megan's mouth tired, the guy withdrew his glistening, great white and began stroking it. After about thirty seconds, he said, "Turn around! I wanna see your ass, Baby."

Megan stared at him uncomprehendingly. I guess she was in a trance.

"Turn around and spread your cheeks!"

"Okay," she whispered when she saw me nod.

Megan gingerly stood-up, turned her back to him, hitched up her skirt, bent over, and peeled her ample cheeks apart. I could only imagine what the husky guy was thinking as he ogled Megan's' light, pink, stretched anus.

The husky guy then told Megan to sit on the top of her chair back and to bend way over. At first, I was a little mystified as to what he was up to, but when I saw Megan's ass cheeks spread naturally and expose her asshole, I thought I knew what he had in mind.

Liz and I jumped when the husky guy bent his head forward and loudly spit on her anus! Megan's anus winked in shock as a huge glob of saliva spattered on it.

I just shook my head and broke out my Vaseline container as Megan rubbed her anus and stared at the husky guy. He just smirked at her and waved his erect as a flagpole cock.

When I asked Megan to kneel on her seat and bend forward, facing the husky guy, he walked down his aisle and then came up our aisle. Whether he knew it or not, he was attracting attention. At least three guys were standing behind us jacking their cocks.

By the time the husky guy reached us, I had two greased fingers up Megan's ass. I was working the lube into her ass and loosening it up.

After the husky guy had greased his white meat, he placed his big cock on top of Megan's ass cheeks and began running his hands over her hips and cheeks as if he was admiring his favorite cow.

When he finished 'rubbing' Megan down, he slapped her ass rather hard a few times and then pushed the big head of his cock into her slippery anus. Megan groaned as if she was taking a dump and gripped the armrests to brace herself as the big cockhead pushed past her tight sphincters.

No matter how many times I have seen women take it up the ass - it still turns me on. This time was no different. My cock was raging hard as I watched Megan's anus obscenely expand to accommodate the girth of the huge cock.

With his cockhead securely inside Megan's ass, the husky guy's belly pushed hard against her ass cheeks. Again, Megan groaned loudly in discomfort and her eyes squeezed shut. The husky guy was severely straining her rectum as he stuffed most of his fat, greasy cock up her narrow poop chute.

When he was in her ass deep, the husky guy paused and looked at me. He was grinning ear to ear when he said, "She ain't gonna be able to shit for a week."

He then grabbed Megan's slightly flabby butt cheeks and slowly began pulling himself in and out of her dilated asshole. He continued the painstakingly slow pace for what seemed like an hour. His control was amazing.

Everyone once in awhile the husky guy would hold his cock still in her, his balls resting against her slick pussy, and tell her, "Squeeze Momma! Work that fine ass."

Megan obeyed. I watched her constantly gritting her teeth as she clenched her anal muscles around his cock and squeezed as hard as she could.

When Megan could no longer squeeze, the husky guy immediately changed pace. Megan's anal passage was now subdued and wide open.

That was always the game plan. He could now fuck her ass as hard as he wanted. The husky guy put one paw on the back of her neck, pinning her to the back of the chair and began vigorously slamming his swollen meat in and out of her gaping asshole.

There was no more self-control. He jack-hammered her ass, until he suddenly grunted, gasped loudly, and pushed his cock so deep into her I thought she would taste her supper from the night before.

As the husky guy gave Megan a few additional slow strokes to intensify his orgasm, Megan nodded at me, signaling that warm jets of semen were finally flooding her guts. The husky guy never noticed that universal signal, given by the female to her male partner, when the other man cums in her orifices.

As the husky guy pulled his cock out of Megan's sucking ass, a river of white sperm ran out of her open asshole and streaked down her legs. The husky guy must have been saving it for weeks!

Right before he left, the husky guy said, "You better fuck her ass now...before it closes up."

As Megan rested, I smoked a cigarette. After I was through, she was ready for another trip to the booths.

The same booth we had been in before was vacant, so we took it. As Megan stripped naked, I told her I had to take a piss break and that I would bring back tissues. I also said I would knock twice...

When I came back to our booth, I heard Megan moaning and the sounds of someone being fucked. Curious, I went into the booth next door and looked through the large gloryhole.

I saw four men with their pants down to their ankles. Two of them had their hard cocks in their hands.

The other two men were spit-roasting Megan. Her face had pure pleasure written all over it as she vigorously sucked one cock, while the other reamed her squelching rectum.

Soon, the cock in Megan's mouth started pumping faster and faster, until warm sperm slashed down her throat. As soon as the guy pulled out of her mouth, another guy quickly filled her greedy mouth.

When Megan felt the thick cock in her ass begin to spew, she pumped her ass hard against it. She squeezed her ass so tight that she pushed the cock out of her ass. The guy grabbed his cock and jacked the rest of his cum onto her back and ass cheeks.

As soon as he stepped away, the remaining guy shoved his cock all the way up her sperm-soaked asshole in one push. He slammed into her ass hard, but he only lasted a minute before he came.

When he pulled out of her ass, Megan turned around, knelt, and gave his slimy cock some quick sucks, before he jerked his sensitive cock away and left. Apparently, Megan wanted to taste her ass on his wet cock so bad that she sucked him, too hard.

After he left, I came back into our booth. Megan was waiting for me. She was sweating like a little piggy and smelled like a street whore. She even acted like one.

"Leave the door open. I want you to suck my clit and eat my ass, until I cum. Then you can fuck my ass for as long as you want."

"Deal!"

"I need to cum!"

I got down on my knees and draped one of Megan's legs over my shoulder so that I could access musky-smelling pussy. I alternated between licking and tugging her juicy, hairless pussy lips. Megan had several small orgasms.

For desert, I bent the dazed Megan over, so I could access her cum-frosted asshole. Even though it was red and swollen, I easily slid my tongue into her.

With each lick, each suck, gobs of salty, warm sperm oozed and dribbled into my mouth. I swallowed all of it.

Megan was so turned-on, that sweat rolled down her back, into the crack of her ass, and onto my face. She even tried to shit the sperm into my mouth!

After I was through eating Megan's sweaty ass, I sat her down on the bench and spread her legs. My tongue went immediately to her clit. I licked it real good as I mercilessly sucked her erect clit.

Megan had a shattering climax in no time. Her entire body went rigid, right before she exploded. You could have heard her yell and scream a mile away!

As Megan's body continued to convulse, I mounted her. My cock was raging hard and streaming precum. I took turns fucking her sloppy pussy and asshole, until I couldn't tell which hole I was in. I think I came twice in her piggy, cum farting, gaping ass.

After that night, I didn't see Megan for at least a month! However, she did send me post card with a smiley face...

Mrs. Barbara Smith

Barbara is in her early 40's. She can out fuck most women half her age! She's a sexy, MILF, who loves to tease and enjoys public sex with both men and women.

Sis first met Barbara at a women's designer clothing boutique. Sis said when she entered the boutique; she got a warm welcome from Barbara, the manager, and her sales girls.

However, as she wandered around the store, she could see Barbara and her assistants whispering to each other out of the corner of her eye. Sis said she assumed they were probably talking about her baggy, rumpled t-shirt and shorts.

Anyway, Sis ignored them and kept smiling. Eventually, she picked out a few clothes to try on and one of the assistants escorted her to the curtained changing rooms.

Sis said she immediately noticed the mirror in the changing room faced the store's main counter. Feeling mischievous, Sis did not close the curtain completely. She positioned herself in the changing room, so that Barb and the girls could see her in the mirror from the counter.

Sis did a slow strip tease and then posed naked in front of the mirror to admire herself! Sis said she ran her hands over her smooth pubic mound; she cupped her breasts, and even turned sideways to admire her upturned ass.

After several sexy poses, Sis said she eventually held a dress to her side, as if wondering if it would fit or not. She then clumsily dropped it. Oops!

Sis said when she bent over to pick it up; she spread her legs to make sure the girls could see her rosebud, when she bent over. Sis giggled when she said, "I even winked my pink eye at them - a couple of times!"

When Sis finally stood up and turned around, she could plainly see in the mirror that the women were looking. Their eyes were directly fixed on the mirror in her changing room.

Sis said she tried on the dress, but took it off immediately. This left her naked, again.

"I went through the other clothes...taking them all off quickly, so that I could parade around naked. The last dress was a zip number."

When Sis tried it on, she noticed the zipper went right over her pussy. That's when she hatched her plan.

"The last time I waxed, I accidently left a couple of stray hairs, so when I stepped into the dress and proceeded to zip it up, I pretended to catch a hair in the front of the zipper. I screeched to get their attention."

"Barbara and her girls quickly came over and asked if I was ok. I said no...the zipper was caught. I then calmly opened the curtain."

"Ha. Ha. Barbara's pretty, blue eyes got really big. You should have seen the girls, too!"

"The top of the dress was on my shoulders, but my breasts and hard nips were completely exposed and on display. Not only that, the bottom of the dress was barely zipped past my pussy! They could plainly see I shaved."

"Barb quickly recovered and sincerely asked if I would like some help. When I said yes, she stepped forward and knelt down directly in front of me to look at the zipper."

"When Barb moved her head forward to get a better look, I pulled the dress out so that Barb could see ALL the way down. Let me tell you, Barb took a hard long hard look and I think...when she started to wet her lips, she caught herself and looked back up at me. I was smiling."

"I am pretty sure Barb knew then, that I was playing her. I could see an almost imperceptible wry smile cross her face. The ball, as you guys say, was now in her court and she knew it."

"Barb politely asked me to turn around and when I started to, she placed her hand right underneath my bellybutton as if to help me turn. She said she wanted to see what was behind me."

"Well, guess what? There was no stinkin' zipper back there! Barbara quickly feigned an apology. However, she let her pinky slip very low, almost to the top of my pussy when she helped me turn back around!"

"When I was facing her again, I quickly placed my hand over hand before she could move hers. Although I pretended to pull down on the zipper, I was really pushing her hand lower!"

"I made a fake grimace to show the girls that it did indeed hurt. On the other hand, they could probably guess, since they couldn't see Barb's hand - that it was on my pussy. To be precise, her thumb was gently rubbing my erect clit!"

"After a few seconds, I removed my hands from Barb's and she pulled her hand back, too. However, I asked her to please try to unzip it."

"Barb, ever the professional, apologized, again, and said she would need to check the inside of the zipper. I nodded and Barb carefully slid her right hand into the dress as her left hand worked the zipper."

"This time, Barb rested her middle finger between my pussy lips. When I didn't move, she curled her middle finger and slid it right into me...right there in front of the sales girls!"

"I am sure the girls knew something was going on because my eyes widened and I took a sharp breath as Barbara pressed her finger into me. I was already pretty wet, so her finger had no problem penetrating me."

"Barbara finger-fucked me for about a minute, before she said she could not find the catch and could I pull the dress down? I said sure and let it drop off my shoulders. It fell bunched up around Barbara's hands."

"Barbara knows how to make a girl cum! She reached around me with her free hand and pushed a dry finger up my asshole!"

"I was literally writhing now, practically naked, in front of the girls as Barb finger-fucked my pussy and ass... I was sooo turned on! I was moaning and pinching my hard nipples... I told Barb she'd better hurry up and loosen the zipper or I was going to cum!"

"Barb said something and then quickened her fingers, as one of the sale's girls leaned into me, placed her hot ,little mouth next to my ear, and whispered, 'You're sooo hot. I want you, too!' She then gently began kissing my lips before she slid her tongue into my mouth!"

Benny024
Benny024
515 Followers