All Comments on 'Sissi and Me'

by Alondra

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Absolutely wonderful story I must say not my normal choice of erotic fiction generally prefer more straight to the point stories but for some reason this had me hooked. Hopefully there will be further adventures for these two. Would love to follow their journey through life if is as good as the start of their life together

AlondraAlondraabout 7 years agoAuthor
Capturing the beauty of forbidden love

Thank you for your comments.

I have a novel-length compilation of such short stories that seeks to capture the beauty and sweetness of forbidden fruit. For me, that means the happy bonds of incestuous love between consenting adults: brother and sister, mother and son, mother and daughter, father and daughter...

Boyfriends and girlfriends come and go. Husbands and wives divorce. But this kind of love, the love that to-day dare not speak its name, is for ever. Joey and Sissi have the blood of the Walsungs coursing hotly through their veins, and their love is pure and holy and a thing that will last for ever.

I write nothing as an exercise in pretence. My style has developed over the course of long years. And whilst it is true that I have been influenced by writers who were in turn influenced by their Victorian predecessors, I have created something that is, for better or worse, uniquely my own, and I can find nothing else these days with which to compare it. It flows like water out of me and is as natural as breathing, so it is art, not artifice.

One of the greatest compliments I ever received here was from a gentleman who sincerely believed I was a woman! "No man," he wrote, "could ever describe what you do so beautifully and with such sensitivity." Praise indeed.

And whilst I am very much at home in the splendid 19th century, my only concession to modernity is the celebration of the sexual. For that, I am ultimately indebted to countless women's romance novelists that I discovered some 35 years ago. The beauty of their words made a lasting impression on my young teenage mind. Their names I've long forgotten, alas, but their compelling, gorgeous and sensual style I never will. They showed conclusively that the act of love itself can be an art---a thing high, fine, beautiful, unstained and indeed pure.

And making love is never more powerful, more intimate, more beautiful and more sacred than when it is between a handsome brother and a gorgeous sister, consensual adults who enter into such happy bonds of amorous bliss out of shared intellect and the deep communion of souls. Long live Lord Byron!

JBOATJBOATabout 7 years ago
A Fine Romance

The late 19th Century is not called the Romantic Era for no good reason. Well done, Alondra. Please continue.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed this story and hope you will write some more chapters to it. I would like to read how daddy takes the news, how they plan to marry and if they do indeed live happily ever after with many children to fill their lives.

Thank you and I intend to read more of your writing.

texaschucktexaschuckabout 7 years ago

Well done. Only one Anonymous comment Denouncing your story very well done. I know a bit sarcastic. I thoroughly enjoyed the underlying unconditional love that they showed for each other. Please write a part 2 to the story.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

A wonderful story about how two people, a brother and sister have been in love with each other for a very long time and now have come together in hot love. That they desire and decided to become a couple and live their lives together. The sharing of that love and consummated with hot, arousing and beautiful lovemaking is a great start to a beautiful life as one. His gorgeous sister and her handsome brother have finally shared hard, arousing sex and equally shared their hot cum so hungrily is so HOT !! Now, we need several more chapters where they both bring great arousal and hard wet sexual encounters to each other very often. Sissi gets on birth control so they can play to their hearts content. Hopefully, their Father will be approving and has as suspected known this might be their path in life. Thank you for such excellent writing skills and a story that has no boundaries.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 7 years ago
Loved

reading every word of it. Don't know how much you plan to expand this, but I look forward to more chapters.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A wonderful love story

Very well done, and very original too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great job!

Story was well written, not often that I start a story and not be able to put it down but this one sure kept my attention. Hope you give us the real end to this story. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: "Drivel"

I noticed that the dolt who posted (under the heading, "Drivel") the crassly boorish comments on this lovely tale had the foresight, born out of his sheer cowardice, to post anonymously - rather than have his email deluged with messages designed to remind him that he is nothing more than a total ass-wipe!

MissClassyMissClassyabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

It was so pure, so sweet and so wordily written. I love the way you write! No one would expect this kind in erotic shorts. Please write a lot more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved your story...

It was a pure delight to delve into the depths of intimacy with Joey and Sissi...

So when can we expect the sequel??? A pregnant sequel, maybe!?!?

AlondraAlondraalmost 5 years agoAuthor
New story coming soon!

Just wanted you all to know that I've a new story coming soon.

Stay tuned!

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Excellent Story of love

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and would love to read more of this loving couple as they progress through their lives hopefully together and with babies to raise. I wonder what daddy's reaction will be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's sweet but it's so silly! It's like cartoon, incest fairytale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlondra@Alondra
I'm a professional editor, and I've been in journalism for more than 20 years. I've written two novels, including one that is a compilation of incestuous-themed love stories.