All Comments on 'Sissy Cuckolded by Girlfriend Ch. 01'

by SaraRurik

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is cuckolding. A happy couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad.

I thought it was good, I think the person who had a rageful meltdown should find his own cup of tea and grow up. I do agree that 4 inches is not really tiny but the story was overall written not bad. Perhaps go into more detail? Especially for the sexy time parts.

I look forward to reading part 2..

GcoachGGcoachGover 7 years ago
Continue please

Good start, keep it going

rushman1ukrushman1ukover 7 years ago
Ok story

Ok story but it could of been longer.

kuk4yookuk4yooover 7 years ago
Good TS, Fetish, Cuckolding, Interacial story!

Luvved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good and possible...

That's so true it hurt... very good and personal. All that is possible and i know it 100 % with many different details but overall was the same. Don't bother with bad rewiews from people who just don't feel our urges and fantasies, please keep writing for the people who likes your story. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very promising start

Can't wait for the next chapter- please keep writing

SaraRurikSaraRurikover 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous Whiner

Okay anonymous whiner, okay, so you have every right to criticize my story, but just because the characters aren't marries doesn't mean that she can't go and cheat on him. Because the male character (the boyfriend) accepts his place and allows his girl to cheat on him and enjoys it, how is that not cuckolding? What would you call that? If you don't like the story and its content go read another.

Note: To everyone else, I thank you for your input. I will certainly continue this story, but I have another submission in mind that I am submitting soon. Please stay tuned and thanks for you comments.

SaraRurikSaraRurikover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Any feed back contributed I will work into the next chapter to improve my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I am just like you

I feel like this is so similar to my situation now. I am just coming to the point where I think I am now half a fag. I love her so much but I am so terrified of her leaving me. The problem is now that I cant get it up for her because of it.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
Please continue

This is a great 1st chapter. Please continue. I too have cuckold fantasies especially when I'm dressed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

19 year old boy, with girlfriend of 2 years, had already several relationships crashed because of his crisscrossing secret.

It doesn't start very believable... and from there on is practically nothing but a list of stuff he had done or wished doing which devolves into more unrealistic wishfull-thinking scenarios.

Pretty much no character build up or storytelling going on at all.

A quick and dirty masturbation fantasy.

Try taking more time to build situations and characters.

Describe don't tell.

Explain behavior and motivation.

Don't stop writing, just improve!

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Cute Story!!!

Sounds like you have a understanding girlfriend.....Enjoyed reading your story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m a black male looking for couples to play with.

I love having your husband or boyfriend watch as I have your woman. Contact me 9016288937

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Uh, a good start, but....where's the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know how this goes i started dressing girly when i was around 12 and loved wearing girls clothes lucky i had 3 sisters so plenty of things to wear. Eventually later i started taking pictures and making videos and enjoying masturbating and stuffing my bumhole while i jerked. Id found lots of sites online and was sending vids to guys and getting vids back of then jerking and cumming and i loved this imagining me sucking and being fucked by their cocks. Well i got the chance and went for it meeting a guy and sucking him in his car and loved it. He wanted to meet again but to fuck me next time. Yes i did it and yes it hurt at the start but soon got better and i loved his cock in me spurting cum in my ass. Fast forward to sex with girls loved it but always went back to guys fucking me and some videoing it hot sex and me loving cocks. Eventually i found a girl who found out about my videos from a girl whos brother had fucked me and we talked. She was ok with it and as long as she could fuck other guys was happy i continue to dress and get a fucking. One day she told me about a guy she was fucking and that he was bi and into guys who dress and get fucked and would i like to do a threesum having him do us both. I agreed and she showed me some pics and vids of them and he was hot. We met and had a hot time with him enjoying fucking us both and us watching each other being fucked by him. That night i tasted my first creampied pussy licking her while he was fucking my ass and i was in heaven. We married and still get down and dirty together and with other guys who could be happier than me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous