Sissy Dust Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again...?"

I nodded and started sucking him to hardness from being flaccid and swirling my tongue and fluids in and at the first feeling of that pre-cum buzz starting I am more certain his fluids and my saliva altered by the dust is doing something as he gets hard amazingly fast.

And it's making Steven more aggressive too as he goes from tired shock to sper hard and his hands reaching down to my head and him pumping his cock into my faces as he cums.

I drink him down and get that cum high and swirl as it's hitting me. I cum in my panties as he growl groans and fucks my mouth and throat again and I drift into this deep sexually pleased trance as he dominates me.

It's like all my senses and instincts are tuned to being his, being for cock...to be his sissy.

Eager, wanton, sissy.

Brain blank cock dumb sissy.

It's not even a getting stupid thing it's being overwhelmed and surrendering to it utterly like being in this deep, deep brain altering animal heat.

I wasn't planning on sex either but as Steven blasts another load of his delicious cum into me he's growling.

"I'm gonna fuck that ass, gonna fuck that perfect ass, gonna fuck that perfect ass!"

Like he's entranced.

I save his cum and when he pulls me off and grabs me roughly as spins me around to fuck me I spit the cum mix out into my hand and coat his cock with it as I guide him in. He growl groans as my hand touched him even before he shoves his cock all the way in hard.

I wipe the excess off on his balls as best I can as he's pounding into me like a beast.

Then it's all I can do is just scream in joy and sissygasm after sissygasm as he drives cock into me as the mixture takes me higher still and he's pounding my joyspot with his thick black cock.

I lose track of everything after he seeds my insides and kept going.

No not everything.

Three highs after the mixture entry affected me.

Three times Steven came inside of me.

I dimly remember the clock.

And my body in some sort of perfect fuck shock after he was done and shaking with him shaking too our hearts pounding after that and him spooning me and hugging me tight like he was, needed to hang onto something as we passed out into exhaustion.

12