All Comments on 'Sissy Fantasy to Nightmare'

by Anon729

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
BCTgirlBCTgirlalmost 7 years ago
Best I have read

Not in a long time has a tale aroused me this much. Playing with my nipples made it hard to keep scrolling.

I need more of this.

Anon729Anon729almost 7 years agoAuthor

Any thoughts on chapter 2 or points on how to improve this story are welcomed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incredible start

Please continue it as a nightmare. I love him being blackmailed its such a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epic stupidity

When Richard pulled his cock out and put it in his mouth? Guess what? He came back with a bloody stump. And while he was jumping around in pain, the video he had was mysteriously erased from his phone. The rest of this was just nonsense. Any time an author thinks about forcing someone to suck a cock I just have to laugh. Teeth are sharp and the human jaw is powerful. Idiotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Please more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not epic stupidity at all

The reason no one ever goes Last House on the Left in these stories is that the person being "forced" to suck cock is actually giving in to subconscious desires and discovering their true selves in the process. Otherwise, this would be a noncon story. As it is, the sissy fantasy that led to nightmare will probably lead to dawn and...not a metamorphosis, but the beginning of a struggle to reconcile his two halves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great start

Great start can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wedding Day Blues (or Pinks)

Given Richard's proclivities, he would probably force the groom to pleasure him during the wedding reception and force him to put on the pink panties prior to returning to the reception. Chapter 2 could end with the bride and groom entering the limousine and the groom terrified of the moment when his bride discovers what he's wearing. From there, you could take the story in several directions.

Anon729Anon729almost 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

I was thinking that maybe the next day Richard texts James and gets him to let him into the hotel room. Makes him wear Rosie's beautiful silk bridal lingerie and offers him a deal, if he doesn't enjoy being fucked like a slut then he'll let him go, if he does then he will make him his personal sissy bitch because it's what he obviously craves even if he won't admit it...

What do you think?

MarieJoanneMarieJoannealmost 7 years ago
Oh my !!!!!

How delicious. Now, where is my old school girl costume :-)

Marie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Work!

Really really good story. Great concept and well delivered. Best story I had read on here for a while. 5 stars all the way!

Shauna_WoodShauna_Woodalmost 7 years ago
Anonymous Stupidity

What is epically stupid is bullshit anonymous machismo posted in the comments of a sissy blackmail story. Really sissy? You'd bite that guys dick off and erase the video? After dressing like a school girl slut and sucking off a tranny stripper? I call bullshit on that. Have you ever heard of the cloud? Or pass codes on phones? Not to mention that all of this is a Fantasy! You would open up and service that real man's cock like a good little bitch cause that is exactly what you are. Are you the same anonymous moron who posted on My Sister's Boyfriend by kinkypotato? If so please go away and stop using the internet. You don't understand the world enough. Hopefully your parents take away your internet privileges. No one should ever listen to anonymous haters. That being said... Decent spelling, passable grammar and pretty good story structure. I recommend rereading your stories a few times before submission rather than just relying on grammar or spell check. Can't wait for the next installment.

iStoriesiStoriesalmost 7 years ago
Really good.

I suppose its too late to make Richard black? lol. I really enjoyed it. Keep it up. And if i was you i wouldn't add Rosie to the sexual equation, at least not yet.

FrillyMaidFrillyMaidalmost 7 years ago
More please!

I can't believe this is your only story! Please please please post more! I want to see what Rosie gets forced to do next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is part 2 ?

I hope you are working on a part 2 this was great.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 6 years ago
I'm a "straight faggot" and love stories

in which nominally-heterosexual men go gay. I like an element of humiliation - the gay act can't be some furtive thing off on the side that no one knows about - he has to be "outed" in front of a friend, relative, coworker, etc.

It's been a while since yuo posted, so maybe you've abandoned this story, but for guys like me, in Chapter 2 James' "shame" will be revealed to his friends. Richard will humiliate him in front of them, and they'll join the party.

Sooner or later, Richard uses James' wimpy submissiveness to get back together with Rosie. James is first complicit in his own cuckolding. Then Rosie's right there with James, calming him down, when Richard takes James' cherry.

Don Elliott.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yes

Made my little clitty hard thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

This is one of my favorites on the site, and definitely my favorite that doesn't involve chastity or mind control! Well done!

daveflydaveflyover 2 years ago

would love to be blackmailed this way, i love cock and being dominated.. I love my Master Peter A.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

HOT! Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot, HOT!!! A fantasy of mine too! I would LOVE to have an opportunity to go out dressed in girls clothes, having an excuse that is believable, like in this story! Then being in a position to suck off some stranger, thinking no one would know. I didn't expect this story to take such a turn though!

Getting caught and blackmailed!!! That has always scared me. Becoming someone's bitch or cocksucker has always turned me on. I just don't want it to be someone that knows me! I've been very discreet about my sexuality and thoughts.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

HOT! Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot, HOT!!! A fantasy of mine too! I would LOVE to have an opportunity to go out dressed in girl's clothes, having an excuse that is believable, like in this story! Then being in a position to suck off some stranger, thinking no one would know. I didn't expect this story to take such a turn though!

Getting caught and blackmailed!!! That has always scared me. Becoming someone's bitch or cocksucker has always turned me on. I just don't want it to be someone that knows me! I've been very discreet about my sexuality and thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous