Sissy Fantasy to Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anon729
Anon729
62 Followers

I broke inside, I knew I was beaten. "Thank you for your cock Richard," I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't want this, I wasn't gay.

"There we go, now be a good sissy and finish what you started," he told me.

I knew I had to make him cum so I decided to get it over with as quickly as possible. Despite its size I slowly fitted more and more of his meat in my mouth. Using my tongue to massage its underside and head.

The taste made me want to gag but I gradually grew used to it. After about 5 minutes I noticed with dread that my own cock that had gone soft with fear was slowly waking up.

No, no, no! Getting hard for a shemale is one thing, I can't with Richard. But it didn't help; the feeling of utter submissiveness coupled with all the sexual frustration had made me uncontrollably horny. Of course Richard picked up on this immediately.

"Are you getting hard faggot? Unbelievable. I can't believe Rosie even let's you fuck her with that thing, it's a joke. It barely comes out of the top of those pretty panties you are wearing."

The abuse only made me harder to my shame. Pre cum was now dripping in a constant flow from the tip of my dick, staining the red satin.

My technique seemed to be having an effect as Richard had stopped abusing me and started groaning. I recognised he was close so I started to fondle his balls and really speed up. His cock was uncontrollably twitching and I felt his balls tighten in my hand.

"Yes Rosie, take my cum baby," he moaned as for the 2nd time that night I felt the warm, salty hit of cum in my mouth. Unlike the woman earlier it didn't stop at 2 or 3 bursts but kept flowing until it ran out of my mouth and down my chin.

He looked down at me and just started to laugh, "If only Rosie could see her future husband now, what do you think she'd say? That was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had - you were made to be a slut."

"Please can I just leave?" I whispered.

"Sure Sissy Rosie, let's go rejoin the party," he said as he packed his cock away and reached down to slap my arse, before whispering in my ear, "Don't think this is the last time though. You're my bitch now".

Through my utter embarrassment and shame there was a tiny part of me buried deep down that had enjoyed it, not just enjoyed it, loved it. It made me sick to think of, especially not knowing might happen next.

Anon729
Anon729
62 Followers
12