All Comments on 'Sissy Girl Forever Pt. 02'

by sissymissyct

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

And the plot thickens. Three blowjobs, then botox and a wicked tattoo.

Graham517Graham517over 8 years ago
I want one

The tattoo was a great touch. I love the idea of your only option being to wear obvious lipstick or have the tattoo on display for everyone to see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Disappointed

A new type of tattoo? Really? This furthers the trend from Part 1 and shows that the Mistress is perfectly okay violating his trust like that. Though I can't really begrudge this story for that, not completely, since it's a cliché that's common in this sub-genre. There seems to be few stories were the guy is turned into a sissy willingly without any trickery or threats or blackmail. At least, in my experience.

So, this story so far is average for the genre. Which is damning with faint praise. There's also the issue of random quotation marks popping up in narration and missing during dialogue. I'd recommend proof reading your work closer before posting.

ChastityBoyChastityBoyalmost 8 years ago
Tattoo

Wicked..... But makes sissy obedient!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Her Sissy

Oh, I will do ANYTHING for her! I have become such a willing sissy! I love it so much! Being a girl, making love to men, is the most wonderful experience. I want a man so much! I want to be the best girl he has ever had. Oh, honey, please give me your sissy cream! I love you so much!

Roxanne Lanyon

HidefromthewoodsHidefromthewoodsover 4 years ago

I would love a Mistress to treat me like that. Especially with threatening to not give lipstick and force me to show what I really am

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous