All Comments on 'Sissy Instructions'

by FrostShard

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed that. Thank you

steve7766steve7766over 7 years ago
Anom

it's a story anonymous. and if you are going to comment at least don't hide. excellent story when is part two coming ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@steve7766

You 'hide' behind the name 'steve7766.' If you dislike opinions of other people you are free to say so, but better not by making clueless wise guy comments on your own. Why don't you tell us your full name, address and profession, if you are so opposed to people 'hiding' on the net?

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 5 years ago
Very nicely written!

Sissy is prepared for a visit to Mistress! I enjoyed this story and would love to see its continuance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sissy's Business

God, I love getting ready FOR daddy! I SO WANT TO LOOK PRETTY FOR HIM! I WANT TO FEEL HIS HARD BODY ON TOP OF ME, AND HIM INSIDE OF ME, HELPING ME TO LEARN HOW TO BE HIS WOMAN! When he uses me, I am so happy. Being his lady is wonderful. I am so happy to be with my Daddy! I just wish I had one right now!

Roxanne Sissy Boi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What are the practacalities of sissy shopping in person, it seems like if you aren't careful you will be involving unwilling shop assistancy in your play. Are there places to sissy shop, with playful assistants?

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

Like it.When do we get more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous