Sissy Prince: Origin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the group catches their breath, the ratlings toss their dead member overboard. Jentif, and the twins patch up any wounds with their healing magics.

Jentif hands out weapons to the other slaves. A nice rapier for Lara, and maces for the twins. There was also a small crossbow that she gave to Olivia.

"Where were these?" Olivia asks. His croc master shrugs and checks that nothing important was taken. "I should have passed them out earlier. Your master said I could trust you. I wasn't so sure. Things will be even more dangerous from here out."

The Bufonid shift the boat off whatever they had grounded on. Free to continue the journey.

"You seem to have taken a liking to our new Centaur friend" Olivia says. Lightly running his fingers along Jentif's black horns. They were lying naked together on some tarps between crates late at night. Her green tattoos glowing faintly in the dark. The young man could still taste her cum on his lips.

"At first I thought it was just that new lust I have for anything with tits. After spending some time with her though..." The red woman trails off.

"We may have to come to terms with our hearts being elsewhere." Olivia says kindly.

The barbarian looks at him. "Yours may lie with a certain cock having redhead?" She teases.

Olivia blushes, but can't help seeing Lara's smiling face in his thoughts. "He...He isn't what I thought I would love. When I was a young man. So much has changed though." He admits.

She reaches between his legs. Softly caressing his sissy bump to hardness. "You will always be my husband." She tells him. "But I am happy if you find love elsewhere."

He kisses her soft wonderful lips. Enjoying the feel of her giant breasts pressing against him. "I want you to find love too." He whispers.

Jentif rolls onto her belly. Sticking her red ass in the air and wiggling it enticingly. Olivia mounts her, sticking his little penis between her asscheeks. He grunts as he thrusts.

The barbarian grins as her much bigger cock gets hard again. Soon she will grab her husband and take him deep in his ass. First though, she will let him drizzle is own pathetic jizz on her big rear.

They spent twelve days on the boat. Finally unloading at a rundown dock flanked by a pair of stone buildings.

"Orcs." Elydanos says with surprise.

Sure enough there were eight green men there to tie up the boat. The croc passes some gold to the Orcs to use their dock. Then the group disembarks.

"We will need guidance." Krozk says looking around. He finds an old grey haired orc. The man was repairing barrels.

"We need to get to Old Town." The croc says. The old Orc looking up in shock.

"Haruuph. No one goes to Old Town." The Orc intones ominously. Looking around at the strange group.

"I must go. And I will need a guide. Or a map." The lizard man says. "I have golds."

"I lived there when I was a lad. Before the dark cloud. I could lead you. The price would have to be high though." The old man says.

Krozk grins. "I can pay. Plus I guarantee a pleasant trip. When did you last have Elf flesh?" He grabs Shyael by her shoulder. Pushing her forward and forcing her to kneel.

The redhead teen lowers her head to the old Orc's lap. Pulling his green dick out and sucking it in her mouth.

The group watches as her head bobs up and down, red hair bouncing. The Orc smiling and groaning with pleasure. He doesn't last long. His balls quickly shooting a load of Orc jizz into the young Elf's belly.

The group sat around a campfire. The old Orc told them stories of past Orc glories backed by the glow of the stars.

"We are close now." He finally says. "Tomorrow probably. You can already see the evil permeating the trees."

It was true. There was strange black moss growing on much of the foliage. Not killing the plants, but obviously sapping much of the life.

"This is an evil place." Lara mutters. Snuggling a bit closer to Olivia under the blanket they shared.

As the group began to drift to sleep, Jentif stood up. "I will walk the perimeter once more." She announced quietly.

Krozk didn't care. He was already asleep. The twins snuggling either side of him in the nude.

The faintly glowing barbarian stalked off into the dark.

Lara and the young human smile together. Their lips finding each other in the dim firelight. Their fingers gently tugging on small sissy dicks.

Moments later the Centaur wanders into the dark. She easily finds the barbarian. Her tattoos a green glow in the dark.

"I..." Elydanos starts.

"Shh. Me too." Jentif assures her. Wrapping her arms around the brunette and pulling their bodies close. Their lips and tongues meet in the faint green glow.

"You make me so confused, but so aroused." The Centaur says, sliding her hands under the other girl's shirt.

Jentif pulls her shirt off as the other girl's fingers push under her silk bra squeezing big red breasts.

The barbarian moans with delight for a few minutes as the girl explores her new found lust for another woman's breasts. Then she strips her skirt off. Her big red dick hard and sticking out of her silk panties.

Elydanos pulls her own thin shirt off. Excited to finally be playing with the strange red woman. She gazes down at the big red cock and shivers with lust. Her hands grabbing greedily at the big dick.

Jentif pulls her panties off as the other woman tugs delightfully on her big dick. "I can't wait. I need you." She says. Leaning in to kiss the Centaur again.

The horse woman prances around. Flicking her big tail at her demonic lover. She squeezes her own magnificent orbs in anticipation.

Jentif grabs the girl's flanks. Leaning in and penetrating Elydanos's wet pussy.

Both women moan in pleasure as the red barbarian fucks the Centaur with her big dick.

Jentif reaches up and pinches her own nipples. Her large tits bouncing. Relishing the feel of her big balls slapping the Centaur's rear.

She finally groans as she shoots a big load of cum into the horse girl's cunt.

When she flops out the big woman moves forward and pulls the shivering girl's face into another passionate kiss. The women smiling at each other in the green dim light.

"I hear it too." Shyael assures her sister. A faint singing coming from somewhere in the woods. The twins stand up and slip into the darkness, naked. Unable to resist the beautiful siren song.

Past the campfire their path is lit by tiny motes of floating light. All the colors of a rainbow.

When Vaeri stops to poke one it pops like a bubble. The twins giggling like girls half their age.

The ginger Elves finally reach a clearing. Lit by the light of three full moons. Though neither of their world's moons had been full when they left the camp.

In the center of the clearing a dark skinned Elf sits on the edge of a stone well. She is dressed in a sheer white gown and sings the enchanting song.

Around her leathery imps frolic and play. A tentacle, similar to the ones that had violated the twins on the boat, rises from the well and caresses the Dark Elf's thigh.

"Welcome, my pretties. So glad you could join me." The woman says in a melodious voice.

"You are Dokalfair." Shyael says.

"Yes, I am a Dark Elf. A betrayer. One of the evil ones. Come, sit." She gestures to the lush grass at her feet. The twins do as told despite being wary of the mysterious woman.

"Your vows have been broken. Your goddess has turned her back on you." The dark skinned woman says sympathetically, leaning down to caress Vaeri's cheek. "You could have been powerful priestesses. But now you are alone."

Another tentacle has risen and caresses the woman's arm. The girls can hear a sickening slithering from the well.

"But I can give you a home. Worship me. Be my priestesses. We value lust and the pleasures of the flesh. Loving life in a way our Losalfair cousins never could." The Daek Elf goddess smiles at the teens.

"Who...who are you?" Vaeri gasps. Her body shivers as imps crowd around. Their little hands caressing her thighs, her sides, and her arms.

"Demetria, the goddess of lust." The grinning woman says. "Your goddess I would hope."

"Vaeri." Shyael says. Her sister nodding. "I want it. I want this."

The grinning imps become more daring as the chocolate skinned woman looks down approvingly. Another pair of tendrils rising from the well to caress her body.

The little black and red demons grab at the twins' perky tits. They rub their oddly large dicks against their young bodies. They spread the twin's legs apart and pluck at soft red pubic hair. Stopping short of touching the Elves' sweet peaches.

"Yes." Vaeri says as she lays back and moans. Her body shivering with desire.

"You must both say it. Will you be mine?" The woman demands.

"Yes." The twins say in unison.

Sitting up, her head suddenly clearer, Shyael asks, "Will we turn dark, like you?"

The woman laughs. The sound like a beautiful wind chime. "You will technically be Dokalfair, but you will remain unchanged from how you look now. Except, that is, for my mark."

The teen nods, somewhat relieved.

"The next part will be scary. You must be tossed in the well. To emerge reborn as my disciples." The woman looks at them with concern.

"We are not afraid." Vaeri says finally sitting back up.

"Good." The goddess stands. Taking the twins' hands and helping them up. "I will let you go together. Your precious bond of sisterhood is both part of your strength, and what attracted me to you."

She helps them to the edge of the well. Tentacles already slithering around the girls' legs.

"Be brave." Demetria tells them.

The tentacles pull the girls down into darkness. The girls grab each other. Holding tight and kissing as they are surrounded by the writhing mass.

They moan as thick tentacles are shoved up their young cunts. Thrusting and fucking. Matched by more violating their rears. They are pulled apart so their mouths can be similarly used.

They are fucked for what feels like days. Taken again and again. Through it all their hands never part. Each always knowing the other is there.

Finally the exhausted girls are dumped at the feet of their new goddess. Kneeling they both kiss the beautiful woman's feet.

"We are your servants mistress." Shyael says.

"We live to serve you." Vaeri mirrors.

"Excellent, my beauties. We will do many great works together, I'm sure."

"Where are they?!" Krozk was angry. It was first light and the twins were nowhere to be found.

"We are here." Shyael says smiling. The twins walk back into camp nude and holding hands.

"We were communing with our goddess." Vaeri grins. Kissing her sister on the cheek. They grab their clothes and start dressing.

"Yes...well...good." Their croc master finishes his rant lamely.

Lara stares at his sisters. They had not prayed to the Goddess since their capture. When he notices the dark red tattoos above their cute asses his heart drops.

A rune flanked by a pair of bat wings. A tail, eerily similar to the one the barbarian now has curled around it.

Some Dark Elf goddess, he was sure.

"Old Town should be just a few more miles ahead." The old Orc announces. "This is as far as I go."

"You will wait here for us?" Krozk asks.

"For how long?"

"Three days. You would be well rewarded." The croc grins.

"Very well. I will make a camp." The Grey haired Orc waves sullenly as he watches them walk off.

A couple hours later the group starts to see some scattered, ruined stone buildings. The sky was oppressively overcast. Dark clouds hanging low in the sky.

Soon they enter the ruined city proper.

"What are we looking for." Jentif asks quietly.

"A tower, and what lies beneath it." Their master says.

They spend some time searching the town. Their weapons at the ready. All the time feeling as if they were being watched from the shadows.

As the day grew further dark they make camp in a ruined inn. The fire in the chimney barely holding back the shadows.

"There may be too much damage to the town. I may have to figure out another way to find my prize." Krozk laments.

He had drawn a circle of runes around the chair he now sat on. He seemed to be waiting for something. Akzisz squatting at his feet, eyes wide and hackles up.

"What was that?" Lara asks. Something cold had brushed past him.

Shapes lurch out of the dark. Faintly glowing in the fire's light. They were hideously misshapen Orcs. Yet, Olivia realized with horror, he could see right through them!

Two of the ratlings hop into the circle around their master. Who promptly kicks one out. "I haven't the power to protect us all, fool!"

The unlucky rat is dragged into the darkness along with his brethren.

"I offer you these slaves to slake your thirsts. Drink as you like and leave us in peace." The croc intones.

Jentif swings her hammer at a ghostly form. But it simply passes through. The same with Lara's rapier.

That doesn't stop the spirits from grabbing the six slaves.

Olivia is pulled on his back over a heavy wooden table. His arms pulled to the side, his legs lifted and spread. Skirt falling away. Ghostly hands tear his shirt off and slip under his bra. He gasps when his nipples are roughly pinched.

His panties are ripped off, then cold fingers pinch at his sissy bump. He quickly gets hard at the rough treatment. He groans as his asscheeks are spread and feels something like an icicle pressing at his bottom flower.

Olivia squeals as the icy spirit dick grinds its way up his ass. Ghostly fingers slapping at his tiny hard nubbin. Then his mouth is stuffed with a bumpy, misshapen ghost dick.

Lara was in a similar situation. Curled up on a table hands behind his back. He was sucking on an icy cock. While another pounded his ass. His little cock and balls were pulled back between his clenched thighs. A spirit merrily slapping them while he wept.

Jentif had been bent over a bench. Arms held behind her back. Her tail was tugged straight up while her big round ass was fucked. Spirit hands spanking her red flesh.

Her big tits dangled on the other side. Bouncing back and forth as they too were slapped. Her mouth was open and gagging on a big ghost Orc dick.

Elydanos has been forced to the ground laying on her horse legs as she took an icy cock in her cunt. Her arms were held above her head and her shirt had been torn off. She also gagged on spirit dick while her tits were slapped and pinched.

Shyael was held aloft in the air. Spirits in front and behind. Cold dicks double penetrating her young pussy and ass. Fingers pinched her hard nipples. Increasing pressure until she squealed with pain, before loosening. Then pinching harder again.

Her sister was pinned to the wall. Spread eagle a few feet up. Taking cocks in all three holes. Her perky little tits turning red as they were ruthlessly slapped.

Olivia coughs up slimy ghost cum. Disgusting, with the constancy of slimy slush. More gets deposited in his ass. Both holes are quickly filled with new spirit dicks. His torment not at an end.

All six slaves are violated over and over as the croc and remaining two ratlings watch.

For over an hour their bodies are used. Till finally the spirits retreat back to the darkness.

"Now to sleep." Krozk unrolls his blankets next to the fire. The ratlings doing the same. The slaves pass out where they lay. Too exhausted to move.

It was morning and Olivia was tired and sore. His shirt and panties were gone.

"What was that last night?" He asks.

"Old Town is lousy with restless spirits. In the day they have little power. But at night..." Krozk tells them.

"My research implied they could be appeased with the bodies of women. That they would gain 'warmth' through sex. That's why you are here. To appease the spirits." He finishes.

"But we aren't women." Lara motions to the young human and himself.

The croc grins. "You aren't men. That's for sure."

Their master casts spells all over the town as the day moves on. Looking for his treasure. The slaves following him. All now nearly or completely nude after the rough night. Even outnumbering the croc they don't seem to have the will to rebel.

"I don't understand why I don't just crush his head in." Jentif tells Olivia. Hefting her hammer.

"Slave spell." Akzisz chuckles from behind them. "You will do as he says till we return to the city." He gives both their asses a squeeze, while licking his lips.

With a sigh they both get to their knees. Taking turns sucking his rat dick till he cums.

It was growing late. "Will they come again?" Elydanos asked shivering. She held her arms across her big breasts. The thin shirt that had covered them was gone.

Jentif gives her a loving peck on the cheek. "If they do we will get through it." She assures the Centaur.

"Ha, ha! I have found it!" The lizard man crows.

It was rubble over a door leading to a cellar. When they clear away some of the debris they find a door in the dark guarding more stairs leading down.

With torches the group journeys deep underground. The ratlings the only ones seeming at home.

"Monsters in the ground." Akzisz assures Olivia. Reaching up his skirt and pinching his little nubbin as they walk. "Maybe you be sex slave to some beastie forever." He grins, pinching and pulling before scurrying ahead.

There were rooms and hallways under the ruined tower. All devoid of life. Tables and beds. Alters and pools.

"This was the seat of the sex cult. It was they that brought ruin to the town. That's why the spirits crave your flesh." Krozk tells them. He consulted a notebook. "This way."

They found a large chapel. Broken pews and Orc skeletons dotting the room. Past the alter there was a large iron door. Thick roots mostly covered it.

The group was nearly there when the skeletons sprang up, hissing.

"Oh no!" Olivia cries.

Jentif swings her hammer. Smashing an attacker to bone dust.

Krozk lashes out with the electricity engulfing his hand. Swinging his short sword with the other. Lara struggles with his rapier. The thin sword not designed for such a fight. Oliver doing what he can to help.

Shyael is grabbed during the fight. She is stripped as skeletons drag her to the alter. Pulling her up and on her back. They spread her legs wide. One of the undead mounting her. Thrusting ineffectively as he lacks any flesh.

"Demetria guide my hand." Vaeri intones. Her fist glowing red. She points it at the skeleton trying to fuck her twin. With a burst of light it is smashed to pieces. Soon the skeletons are reduced to mere bones.

"Good. We are nearly at the prize." Krozk says with a grin. Approaching the door.

"Those roots look thick." Lara says.

"They aren't roots. They guard the door. That's why I needed your sisters. They require special flesh. Priestess flesh." He motions to the twins who strip obediently.

They approach the door. What looked to be roots turn out to be rubbery tentacles. Similar to the ones they encountered in the well.

The tendrils reach out and grip the girls. Pulling them up and spreading their legs. The twins gasp and moan as the demon guardian violates their bodies.

The rest of the group feels the monster's lust.

Krozk bends Olivia over the alter. Lifting his skirt and shoving his lizard dick up the young prince's ass. He reaches around and slaps and pinches the boy's sissy bump to hardness before tugging him to completion.

Jentif stands behind the Centaur. Elydanos kneels with her front legs. Wiggling her big horse rear in the air. The red barbarian happily thrusting deep in the chestnut mare.

The two ratlings push Lara to all fours. Making him take dick at each end. His own small cock hard and slapping against his tummy as they thrust into him.