Sissy Prince: Origin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
997 Followers

The small orgy goes on until the demon has had its fill of the twins and withdraws from the door to rest.

Krozk pulls his still dripping cock from the sissy's ass. "Excellent. Time to relieve my prize." He opens the big doors into a room marked only by six pedestals set in an arc pattern.

Five were empty only one held a prize.

A silver tiara. The light seemingly drawn to it.

The croc grins and mumbles a spell as the group approaches. He delicately picks it up and places it on his scaly head.

With a scream his flesh begins to flake and drift away as if he was burning. He reaches up but is unable to lift the silver treasure.

Soon the tiara sits atop a pile of black ash.

The slaves take a deep breath. They each feel as if some weight had been lifted from their chests.

Akzisz looks around and makes to flee. Elydanos turning and kicking him into the wall. His lifeless body sliding down.

Lara strikes like a snake. His rapier running the other rat through before he could finish drawing his weapon.

"Take anything they have of value." Jentif orders. "We will need it." She wraps the tiara in cloth she takes from her former master. Then the group flees back to the surface. Into the night.

"The rest of our gear?" Elydanos asks.

"The spirits will come soon," The red succubus says with a frown.

The group nods and flees the town.

Late in the night they see the old Orc's campfire.

"I wondered who would return." He says with a grin when they slump down.

"You will lead us back to the dock?" Jentif asks.

"With a bit of encouragement, happily." He answers. The twins crossing over to him. Still nude.

They were camped near the docks. They had traded their few golds for supplies and clothes. Not the fine lingerie they had grown accustomed to, but rough and scratchy Orc wool.

They were waiting for a boat on which they could get passage. One heading away from their lives as slaves.

"But where will we go?" Elydanos asks.

"In truth, I don't know. My tribe will have been scattered to other villages. So there is no home for me." The red barbarian says.

"We also cannot go back to my people." Lara admits. Thinking of the Dark Elf tattoos his sisters now had.

"Um..." Olivia starts. Unsure of himself. The others stare at him. Not helping, until Jentif gives him an encouraging smile.

"I'm a kidnapped prince. Far from my home kingdom. I'm not sure how we would be received, but we could try my home." Everyone looks at him in shock.

Later in the dark. The twins snuggled each other naked. Satisfied after enjoying each other's bodies.

Jentif snuggled the Centaur. Her big cock soft for now. Having once again enjoyed Elydanos's sweet pussy.

Olivia smiled to himself. It would be nice to sleep in his castle once again. He slides his hand down Lara's smooth Elvin tummy. Fingers finding the sissy's small limp penis.

The elf wakes with a smile. His dick quickly getting hard. "Again?"

Olivia smiles as he kisses his way downs his lover's body. Taking the small penis in his mouth.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
997 Followers