All Comments on 'Sissy Secret Exposed Ch. 01'

by LtBroccoli

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hate to say it

But this is just fag cuck shit. There's nothing else to say.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really, does this category need another

Troll author posting garbage in this category because it gets ignored & can't get decent ratings in any other categories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
jesus h christ

Just admit you're trans, get the surgery, and stop writing this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written, sensual story that deals with a realistic scenario that many couples find themselves in (and yes I am a panty wearing cuckold!).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wish...

I wish that these CLOSET people grow up and step out of the closet!

I can understand that one may want a girl friend, but why bother to be married to one?

-1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"She was pushing 5'6" in heals"

was an indication of what the reader could expect and then came the 34 E pushup bra. That finished it for me.

(Does anyone know a good way to figure out the security code Lit now uses? I require half a dozen attempts or more to get one right.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving wife

Very well written, lot of sensuality in the dialogues.

If she loves him, they could stay married and she could bring in a real man to treat her the way women were meant to be fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well presented

I thought your presentation was offered with realism. The slow build was well received and enjoyed by me. Re:the category, I think your choice was correct. The story addresses the relationship issues and meaning to each. Depending on where it goes the category might change, and I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry Private Asparagus

You and your story belong in preschool.

andysboyandysboyalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Liked the story, think the writing and story flowed well. Don't allow the bashers to get you down.

sarumsamsarumsamalmost 6 years ago
Who's the boss

A relationship of sorts building , we can't wait for the saga to continue. My wife is intrigued as to which way Amy goes. The story is building well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The title should have been

"Married gay gets out of the closet" and the story sent to "Gay Male". The wife? What kind of wife would have stayed married to a gay? A whore or one soon to be one: "We can talk about this tonight when I get home," Amy paused, "or tomorrow if I get home late..."! This is a flying turd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How STUPID can you be?

At least post this garbage in the right category. FETISH! And why would any man stay with a woman that clearly doesn't love or respect him? A stone cold bitch. Worthless story.

No stars as even giving this trash one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great start

Keep up the great work.and don't listen to the self hating closet fag trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Start

look forward to seeing how Amy develops Mike's crossdressing and leading him into sex with a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Isn't the point of this story the husband's fetish?

This chapter should have been in that category. The next chapter, with the cuckolding, transvestism, and domination and humiliation should also be in fetish. I guess you could put the chapter with Amy hooking up with a true man and divorcing this useless panty boy in the LW category. Actually, it doesn't really matter where you put this obnoxious shit. It stinks.

LtBroccoliLtBroccolialmost 6 years agoAuthor
Category Mistake

Hey, I’m new and clearly didn’t get the category right. A lot of people are upset that this ended up in the wrong bucket, but I don’t know how to fix that! Any advice?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
New Chapter??

When will Chapter 2 (and more??) be done??

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Wow! I love it. I need more

What a delightful start to what is going to be a very exciting, wet abs incredibly sensual story. I can’t wait for more xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Shut up

Shut the fuck up Annette. Your slutty comments aren't needed.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Broccoli, wrong category, you got other stories, should know better

Thanks for keeping her nice to him, no need for fetish stories to get ugly.Ugly??

Brings us to Anonymous with his Macho STFU Annette crap. Really dog? Such a man, such a gentleman. You do know there's a pretty good chance that's an actual woman you just told to STFU, right?

To the wimp who stated, lots of people are like this. Um no. Not as a percentage. With 330 million of us, you can find plenty of people online or at a munch to agree with your or my fetishes, but it doesn't make them usual.

Broccoli, you got lots of ways to go with this. If it's gonna be another disrespectful and shallow sissy bash, please stop.

The real sissies among us should not have married under false pretenses. We shouldn't compound the ugly by treating them as sub humans bc of their sissiness

Having said that, neither of these stereotypd characters seems likeable to me.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 5 years ago
An Instant classic.

Incredibly sensual story. I can’t wait for more. You got me so wet.

xoxo

Di

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read what happens next. I too am a married closet CD who wishes my wife would be my Mistress. She would fuck me, bring men over to our house to feed me their cocks and fuck me, and then she'd take me out in public to humiliate me. Please tell us more.

triffle64triffle64about 5 years ago

Holy Thud! Lordy, that was just soooooo good! This MUST have more too it. Mike is gonna be a sissified hubby as his wife's cuckhold! Excellent!

9volt9voltalmost 5 years ago
sexy

Very sexy story. I'd love to read what happened next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous