Sissy Secret Exposed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman on the screen was sucking one cock while stroking the other, and Amy squeezed her nipple with one hand while the other slowly pushed her panties down. When she lifted her ample ass to slide her panties off for good, she asked "So... when you dress up, do you fantasize about fucking men or women?"

Mike couldn't believe what he'd heard. Not only was it too private, but Amy had never talked like this before. In fact, her family was fairly conservative, and Mike always assumed Amy was raised to be uncomfortable with homosexuality.

"Um... well," Mike hesitated.

"Don't be nervous sweetie, it's okay," said Amy reassuringly. She had picked up her toy and was reaching down and fingering herself while gently stroking her clit with the pink tip of the vibrator. One of the guys on the screen had flipped the girl on her hands and knees and was slowly feeding his cock to her. Meanwhile , the other guy licked her pussy from behind, and Amy couldn't look away.

"Be honest," she said, "would you rather be one of them right now, or would you rather be her?"

Shyly, Mike said, "Maybe her, I guess. She seems to be having fun."

"Good, that's good," Amy purred. "I bet your legs are as smooth as hers. What about your ass?"

"What about it," Mike replied.

"If you bent over like that porn star, would your ass be as round and smooth as hers," asked Amy.

Mike was seeing his wife in a completely new light. "Y-y-y-yes," Mike stammered.

"Why don't you do it then honey," suggested Amy. "Get on all fours and show me that smooth girly ass. Get in the exact position she's in." Amy was warming up with the vibrator, alternately dipping it inside her pussy and then rubbing it on her clit. She had stopped looking at the screen though. Instead, she was staring right at him. "Go on," she urged.

Mike hesitated, but slowly turned around and got on his hands and knees. He pulled the violet dress up to expose his smooth, round ass. He was still clad in Amy's pink panties.

"You like that honey?" asked Amy. "Do you like bending over and sticking your ass out? Do like presenting it to me?"

"Yes," Mike breathed.

Looking back at the screen for a moment, Amy said "He's going to fuck her in that position you know. Why don't you spread your legs and show me how you would get fucked. You know... if you were her."

Mike hesitated, looking unsure of himself.

"Don't worry sweetie," said Amy, "it's not gay if you're the woman. It's just you and I in here, and we're just pretending. Can you pretend for me?" With that, Amy was pushing the vibrator firmly inside her pussy, and her fingers were dancing over her clit.

Mike saw how much she was loving this. Whatever it was she wanted, he was desperate to please her, so he quickly spread his legs and arched his back.

Soon, the guy in the porn stood up and started pushing his swollen cock against the girl's wet pussy. Within moments he was pounding her mercilessly. Mike's eyes were glued to the screen as he watched this woman writhe and moan in ecstasy and pain.

"Moan honey," Amy hissed through clenched teeth. "Moan like a slut. Moan like you're getting fucked from behind, just like the pretty girl on TV."

"Hnnnnnn, ohhhhhhh, yeeeaaah," Mike yanked his head back and moaned just as the second guy on the screen grabbed the woman's hair and stuffed his cock into her mouth. The woman gagged and moaned all the harder.

Mike's black curls tossed back and forth and spread wildly across his back as he bucked and moaned for his wife. The more he saw his wife enjoying his performance, the more he let go and embodied the role.

"Do you like that honey?" asked Amy. "Do you like how hard he's fucking her? Tell me, tell me the truth!" Amy's hands were moving furiously. The vibrator was plunging deep into her pussy, and she spread her knees wide and brushed her clit in a fast, blurred motion.

"I wish it was me," Mike confessed breathlessly. "I wish it was me getting fucked. I wish it was my panties getting ripped off. I want to be taken like a slut and forced to like it!"

Amy's moans quickly reached a fevered pitch, and Mike felt the urge to touch and rub his crotch. The girl getting fucked on TV was crying out in equal parts pain and pleasure when Amy's moans suddenly peaked over and over and then slowed. She fell back and smiled with the blissful release of tension.

On screen, the woman was turning around to let the guys switch places. She swallowed a cock covered in her own sticky wetness, and one guy was finally going to deposit a load of cum in her mouth.

Suddenly, Mike felt a painful slap against the bare part of his ass. It was so firm and hard that it knocked him off balance, and he fell onto the floor.

"You were about to get jizz on my dress," Amy accused. "I can see you already got enough pre-cum on there." She was kneeling on the bed and staring down at him with her hands resting high on her generous hips. "If you're going to dress up like this, we clearly need to discuss some basic rules."

"I'm sorry," Mike said, "of course." Splayed across the floor, legs wide, Mike suddenly felt helpless and ashamed all over again.

"Look," said Amy, "I have to get ready for dinner. You can wear the panties, but get out of my dress before you really mess it up. We can talk about this tonight when I get home," Amy paused, "or tomorrow if I get home late..."

12