All Comments on 'Sissy's Revenge'

by Not_John

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW!

Great story. Hard to take in places for me, but very nicely written. I have often wondered at the many stories where submisive seems to equal stupid or unconcerned with ones own welfare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful story

VERY GOOD. A REAL STORY THAT THOUGH SEXUAL IS MORE OF A STORY. KEEP IT UP!

Not_JohnNot_Johnover 14 years agoAuthor
plagiarism

OK, time to fess up. I also write under many other pen names. One of them is Patty Marie. You will find this story posted on Cuckold Place and Fictionmania under that pen name. It was originally posted on Bea's Tea Trolley under that pen name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
johngalt2300@yahoo.com

No exactly the revenge I envisioned when the title caught my eye. You have a very fertile and active imagination. Well written but disturbing.

cbrooks122000cbrooks122000over 13 years ago
Brilliant Story

Really good story, funny and good that it wasn't the usual story of repression.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Yes! It was revenge...

But ( for my tastes) it took too long and he had to demean himself toooo far before he got any revenge. Lucille never got the full impact of the revenge, like she might have if somehow the HRT was given to help her grow more hair, a beard and become more manly.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I agree with Scorpio...

No real revenge on Lucille, she just lost her husband. She now has two sissy maids to care for her. Of course, she had to make the house payments, big deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
where's the revenge?

He divorced her. SO? She got the house and 2 more maids. Sure don't see the revenge aspect there. All I see is failure.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago

The Revenge was on Eddie, Edie moved in with Mike and Lucille came to realize that life with Lynn could be amazing with Lynn cuckolding Lucille with Betty. Now that's a true revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This whole mess seems implausible

First off he was a cross dresser. They don't want to BE women, they want to dress like them on occasion. So him dumping all his male clothing (where did he get the men's clothing to go to the Doctor's?) was unlikely. Getting breasts was another unlikely scenario for a cross dresser. Doesn't fit the profile. And then letting her spank him? Unless she was an amazon, there's no way she spanks him without somehow trapping and restraining him. So that was baloney. And becoming subservient to this bitch wife isn't something built into cross dressing. So this whole mess was a train wreck. Not a single clever, interesting or entertaining part in it. A "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that was horrible

At least do some research before you start writing about these things. Cross dressers don't want to be women. They just want to dress like women. And my real problem with this mess is that there wasn't a likeable character in the whole story. They were all users and abusers. He let his bitch wife off easy. He should have had her arrested for drugging him. And what made you think she could spank him? There was simply no way she would have over powered him. That was ludicrous. Given the drugs and the spanking he could have filed charges and retained most of the assets during the divorce. And why drug poor Eddie? All he did was succumb to the bitches advances. Like I said, not a decent character in the lot. It simply wasn't fun or entertaining to read. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Several questions about this mess

When she first spanked him why didn't he get up and give her a black eye? That would have put an end to the whole problem. Save that why not hire an attorney and have her jailed for illegally giving him the pills? She would have done time, during which he could have divorced her AND kept all the marital assets. After all she would have had a felony on her record and the divorce would have been a slam dunk. This whole mess made no sense, even for fiction. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

She did to him, why couldn't he do to her? When he found out that Lucille had duped him, giving him female hormones, why not reverse the situation, drugging her, then a little bit of brain washing so to speak while she slept and instead of divorcing her in the end. He now has two women, Lucille and Betty. to cater to "him". Mike and Eddie end up living together as Lucille becomes Bi-sexual, with both Lynn and Betty. my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I missed the revenge

Lucille got the house and the maids. Seems to me like she won. She even got to spank him, disrespect him and humiliate him. What did she lose? Badly written drivel, regardless of the subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You did good

Justice served

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunover 2 years ago

Wish I knew of a Betty. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have gotten more and then some nice revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A small dose of daily androgen would masculinize Lucille quite nicely. Her clit could easily grow to be 3 inches long. Her voice would deepen, her body hair would increase, and her face and neck architecture would change. By the time she began to notice the changes, they would be irreversible. She would be a fine butch bitch in contrast to her sissy maids.

madetoobeymadetoobey10 months ago

I enjoyed reading this so it's a 5 from me. People can criticise various aspects of stories on here but they are, mainly, fiction and should be read through that prism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous