Sissy's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It soon became apparent that they were more then just a couple of friends out for a movie. I first really paid attention to them when the bigger one was twisted half around in her seat planting a seriously passionate kiss on the other. It was easy to tell that this was a common practice between them by the way the smaller one was responding. I'm embarrassed to say that I watched them more then I did the movie, even more so because it turned me on.

Betty noticed them too. When the aggressors head dropped below shoulder level, it didn't take a rocket scientist to know that some bare flesh was involved. Betty leaned over, "I guess no on will notice us if I get a little romantic." And with that, she kissed me. We were both hot with passion. I felt her hand on my exposed garter tab. We necked for about fifteen minutes before she began to caress the inside of my thigh. Oh my God, what a feeling!

A few minutes later, she found bare skin and started tracing the edge of my nylon. Soon her thumb started following my garter strap north. With the palm of her hand fully on bare skin, she found the edge of my panties. It didn't take her long to discover just how turned on I was.

"What's this? Lucille said it didn't work anymore," she said exploring its length and girth.

"She just doesn't use it anymore," I whispered huskily.

"Oh," she exclaimed, "you're about to make a mess in your panties. Can't have that. Besides your going to need to get rid of that bulge before the lights come up." With a quick motion, I was exposed. She dropped her head to my lap and relieved the pressure orally. I was so caught up in passion that I just sat glassy eyed while she took care of business.

When she was done she kissed me, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. Suddenly, I got a mental image of Lucille spread legged on the bed waiting for me to service her with my tongue.

"Let's get straightened away. I want to get you home where I can properly use that thing."

Once we were back at Betty's, she ushered me directly to the bedroom. The next three hours were spent in the wildest sex I've ever had. Even wilder then the Frat parties in college. I think Betty's part nympho.

I was feeling guilty about what we'd done and was particularly subservient to Lucille that night. I knew that Lucille had given Betty permission to use me sexually, but I'm sure that she intended for me to satisfy Betty orally, not her me. I don't think Lucille ever intended intercourse. But what could I do now? It had been so long since I had anything but my own devices to take care of that urge, when Betty was interested, I couldn't even think of resisting.

Friday came and Lucille informed me that she would be out for dinner again. She came home early, or was that on time? She'd been late so much, on time may be early.

I helped her dress and went to the kitchen to get myself something to eat. Just then the doorbell rang and Lucille went to answer it. I cracked the pass through bifold to get a look at the front door through the dinning room door. It was a man. He looked familiar. He stepped in and swept Lucille in he arms. She pushed him away grinning.

"Plenty of time for that later. You'll muss my make up." She got her coat out of the closet and turned her back to him leaving her profile to me. He took her coat and helped her on with it. He also helped himself to a handful of her breasts in each hand. As he nuzzled her neck, she leaned back into him and cooed, "Later my sweet, later. Let's get to dinner."

It was obviously not the first time he had touched her that way and it was equally obvious that she enjoyed the touch. They were gone before I realized who he was. I had never met him, but I had seen him. There had been a pharmaceutical convention in town and of course, Lucille was there representing her company. I had gone to pick her up after one of the evening sessions. I was to meet her in the bar. I was careful to be early, I didn't want her unescorted in a hotel bar. Jim Warnack, Lucille's predecessor, was there. I had met him before, so I killed time by talking to him.

He pointed out this guy. Eddie something. He was at the end of the bar getting very familiar with a thirty-something woman. He had his hand on her bare knee leaning into her and talking intently. Jim told me he was a buyer for a major drug store chain. He also told me that he never assigned a woman to that account because he was a misogynist, a womanizer of the worst kind.

"You see that girl he's feeling up over there?" Jim asked, "Well she's married, but Eddie doesn't care. He's convinced her that if she sleeps with him, she'll get a big sale. So rumor has it, she's been working on getting that sale... Twice already this weekend. What she doesn't know is, he's living with a gal who sells for her competition and she fell for the same line. That's his MO. Live with one and work on the next one. Oh sure, he buys from them until he gets tired of them. If I had five dollars for every girl who moved in with Eddie after falling for that line, I could retire."

Eddie! It was that Eddie that was and had been taking my wife to dinner and keeping her out to all hours. What's more, she seems to like his advances.

That night, Lucille was home early, around 2:30. I heard the car pull up and a few minutes later the front door. She came down the hall. Near my door, she giggled, then quickly said, "shh." The door to the master bedroom opened and closed.

The headboard of my bed was right against the same wall as the bed in the master bedroom. I could hear everything without trying. She said, "Unzip me." A few minutes later, she got in bed. Then and another person did too. They were noisy. I could hear the bed for a long time, then he grunted like an animal. She pleaded, "Don't stop like you did last time, keep going." A few minutes later, I heard Lucille. I've heard her make that sound many times.

I began to cry. My tears washed away all the guilt I had for enjoying what Betty did with me. I must have slept, because I was awakened about five o'clock by the rhythmic noises of the bed in the next room. I heard him grunt and then the noises stopped. He said, "I'd better get going, or they'll think I'm never coming home." Soon the master bedroom door opened and foot falls echoed down the hall. The front door opened and closed and a car started. I slept fitfully until seven.

I was up and dressed and just pouring my coffee when Lucille rang for me. I quickly poured her coffee and took it to her. She was in last nights lingerie, including stockings.

"Set that aside. I need you," she told me, swinging her legs over the side of the bed. Last night's lingerie, but no panties I noticed. I knew my duty. I knelt and satisfied her. The salty, musky taste was stronger then ever.

Saturday evening Lucille went out with him again. I saw, from my Vantage point in the kitchen, he was even more familiar then last night. Lucille's dress that evening daringly exposed all but the nipples of her breast and was indecently short. He took advantage of that by nuzzling her breasts and cupping the cheeks of her ass as he pulled her to him.

"Careful," she said playfully, "or we'll miss our dinner reservation."

"So?"

"So, I'm hungry. If you want me to keep up with you, you have to feed me."

He leered at her a moment, "I want you to keep up."

They were home by 2:30. I was still awake. The most horrible thing I can imagine is laying there listening to my wife having sex with another man. They did it again later. This time around 4:30.

During my next stint serving Betty, I serviced her with a vengeance. I enjoyed myself. I lost count of how often we coupled. She even commented on my passion. For three weeks I watched my wife go out with another man and then heard her bring him back to what should have been our bed only to be required to do her orally when he left. The only way I kept my sanity was by boinking Betty repeatedly, even on the afternoons when I wasn't supposed to be there. I had learned just which buttons to push so she would want me.

Saturday morning of the fourth week, I hadn't heard Eddie leave, I got up at my usual time. I was in the kitchen when Lucille rang. The coffee wasn't even done. Attired in my black satin maid's uniform, I opened the door expecting to find her needing her customary service after he left her unsatisfied. 'He' was still there, openly sucking on her nipple. He looked up as I entered he leered first at my legs, then my cleavage.

"Lynn," Lucille said, "bring us two coffees as soon as it's done. Eddie takes his black. Then we'd like scrambled eggs and ham for breakfast. You can serve it in here."

"Yes'm," I curtsied.

"How dare she? Isn't it bad enough she brings him home? But now she has him there, nude, in bed with her!"

I did as I was told. I noticed that Eddie sat up to get a better look at my boobs as I leaned over to hand him his coffee. Lucille noticed too and just giggled at my discomfort. When I cleared away the breakfast Eddie was in the bathroom.

"Lynn," Lucille said, pleadingly, "you know I love you, but sometimes a woman just needs a man. You understand, don't you? I'm sure you've felt the same thing."

"Yes'm," I said looking at the floor. "Not likely, not in this lifetime."

Leaving the bedroom, my hands were too full to close the door properly. As I was tidying up the kitchen, I heard the tell tale noise of the bed echoing down the hall, followed by a masculine grunt. "This guy's some kind of animal."

Shortly, Eddie passed by the kitchen on his way to the front door, pausing long enough to leer at me as he tucked in his shirt. It made my flesh crawl. His car had no more started when Lucille rang.

"Eddie's such a man," she said as if it were an affliction as I came in, "He left me in need."

I knew it fell to my talented tongue to finish what he had started. It took everything I had to fulfill my duty because I could see the physical evidence of him violating her just inside. When I was through she smiled at me and said, "If you're nice to him, I'm sure that Eddie would let you have that first hand." As I wipe something sticky from my chin. "I know he liked it when that was all I did for him. It kind of tastes good doesn't it."

Now there was a thought that brought me up short! Lucille assumed that I'd like to go down on Eddie!

The next three weeks were nearly reruns of that one and then Eddie moved in. Lucille and Eddie were living together and I was the full time maid. I began spending everyday after my housework was done with Betty. I even started doing my business from her computer. I cried a lot on Betty's shoulder. She thought my being a maid for Lucille was supposed to be a game and was very sympathetic. When it became apparent that I was doing all my business from her house and that her computer was not really powerful enough to do it properly, Betty suggest I bring my computer over to her house.

So I did and I transferred my DSL line to her phone line. As plus for her, I set her computer up to use it too. Betty became my assistant because with both Lucille and Eddie making demands on my time all weekend, I couldn't process my orders properly.

Mean while, Betty and I became closer. Our steamy, hot, lust filled coupling took on a romantic flavor. She began surprising me with small gifts and I reciprocated. Often we would spend afternoons watching old movies on her DVD player. Our outings included walks in the park and romantic lunches in quaint little restaurants. All of the distinctive things that had made my relationship with Lucille special found their way into my relationship with Betty.

At home things went from bad to worse. Eddie became very forward with his lust toward me. He was aware that Lucille used me orally and seemed to delight in it. All the while, I assumed he knew I was really Lucille's husband and that would calm him down, but it didn't seem to. "Maybe he's like that guy, Mike who tried to pick me up in trans chat room. He could swing either way and liked T*girls." Lucille let it slip one day that she allowed Eddie to think I was a real woman.

I thought I could live with that until Eddie began to sneak his hand under my skirt to fondle my butt. I wasn't about to put up with that. I knew how to cool him off. I don't know why, but when I went off the pills, which Lucille was still providing, I saved them instead of simply throwing them a way. That very evening I pulverized a double dose and put them in his after dinner drink. In the morning, another such dose went in his coffee. At last I found a use for all those pills. It took about two weeks for him to show the first symptom. He was suffering from morning sickness.

I remember that. I thought it was the flu. I encouraged him to think that too. After a month he became irritable and was subject to mood swings. I even caught him crying. It had the desired effect, he no longer looked at me with lust. I kept up his double dose until I had nearly used up my backlog. By then there were some noticeable changes in Eddie. Oh he kept up his macho attitude, but he was getting fat in some unusual places. His butt grew and his once muscular chest became flabby. I saw him in a T-shirt and noticed he had the same enlarged nipples I had. The best change was that I was rarely awakened by the noisy bed in the next room. His chest began to enlarge so he started to wear bulky clothing.

One day, I caught him staring out the window at a shirtless road worker repairing the roadway in front of our house. There was no mistaking that look, I'd seen women look at men that way. When Eddie noticed I was watching him he blushed and girlishly trotted to the bedroom.

About a month later, Lucille announced that, as sales manager, she would be going out of town to head up a team to open a new territory. She was to be gone ninety days. "Lynn," she said, "while I'm gone it'll be up to you to take care of Eddie. But don't get to use to having him all to yourself. I'll need him when I come back." Her wicked grin told me that she fully expected me to satisfy Eddie's sexual needs while she was gone. I think she thought I was already doing Eddie since he wasn't doing her as often. Eddie just listened. Later when we were alone, she was more explicit. She made it plain that if Eddie strayed to other women while she was gone, she would hold me responsible.

After she left, Eddie cried. When he noticed me looking at him he spoke. "I suppose you think I'm crying because she's gone. Well I'm not. I'm crying because I'm feeling guilty because I'm relieved she's gone. I don't know what's happening to me, but my sex drive has just about died and what's left has taken a weird turn. I've always been straight all my life, but now I'm noticing how sexy some men are."

"Oh, really?" I asked, "Have there been any other changes?"

"Yeah, look at this," he said, pulling up his shirt. There on his chest, where muscular pecs should have been, was a set of well formed small breasts.

"Oh wow," I said in mock surprise. "You should be wearing a bra." That did it Eddie burst into tears again. "You know, it's not the first time I've seen this. I thought she just had something against me. But it must be all men."

"What do you mean?" he asked looking up.

"Well, she managed to slip hormones in on me and turned me into a woman. When she brought you home, I thought you were my replacement, but it looks like you were just another victim."

"You... you're not really a woman?"

"I didn't used to be... I guess now, you'd have to say that I'm a she-male. I look and feel like a woman, but I still have male genitalia," I spoke in solemn tones. "It'll cost thousands of dollars to have them removed. I don't know if I'll ever be able to afford it."

"Have them removed!"

"Well, yeah. I went to the doctor and he told me that once the breast development starts all your male equipment is useless. You might as well have it cut off," I lied. "It's your only hope of having any kind of normal life. If a man living as a woman could be normal."

"No, you're lying. You were never a man."

"Look, if you don't believe me," I said pulling up my skirt and panties down. He stared at me in disbelief until I covered up.

"But your boobs are real?"

"As real as they come," I said pulling at my top and popping them out.

"Oh my God, what am I going to do?"

"I'd say you should learn to be a woman and get used to living as one."

"There's no hope of ever becoming a man again."

"Not according to my doctor. The development of breasts comes after you become chemically castrated. Even if you stop what she's started, the best you can hope for is somewhere in between a man and a woman."

He began to cry. After a time, he looked up. "Will you help me?"

"Sure the first thing we should do is get you dressed properly."

I took him back to my room and put him into some of my clothes. After an hour of working on his make up and working with his shortish hair, I had him looking quite feminine. After that I worked on teaching him feminine mannerisms and softening his voice.

After a week or two of this kind of training I coaxed him out. By the end of the first month, he was shopping with me and going to bars. Then I got sneaky. I contacted Mike from the Internet. I told him I'd like to set him up with my girlfriend who liked men, but was shy. Mike was agreeable to pretend we were old friends and just bumped into each other. Before this, Eddie and I had only been to straight bars. He had enjoyed the men there checking us out. In order to carry out my plan, I had to pretend to enjoy it as well.

I arranged to meet Mike at a low-key gay bar. I made sure that Mike would be there before us and that I had looked at his picture recently. Of course, I was sure to send him Eddie's picture and made sure that Eddie wore the same outfit as in the picture.

I recognized Mike as soon as we walked in. "Mike!" I nearly shouted. I haven't seen you in an age. What have you been up to?"

"Oh pretty much the same as always. Who's your lovely friend?" he asked, eyeing Eddie.

"Oh, where are my manners. Mike, this is my good friend Edie. Edie this is my dear old friend Mike."

"Nice to meet you Edie," Mike said standing. I'd seen Mikes picture, but it didn't do him justice. He was every inch of tall, dark and handsome. Eddie blushed when Mike took his hand and kissed it. "Sit down ladies, let me buy you a drink."

I didn't hesitate. I sat right down. Eddie didn't have much choice. Mike began romancing him right off. It took two drinks before Eddie loosened up and began to talk. I quietly let the waiter know that he should make the rest of my Cube de Libra's straight coke with a twist and should make Eddie's all doubles in place of the alcohol in mine. Soon Eddie was feeling no pain and Mike was fondling his exposed thigh. When Mike excused himself to go to the restroom, I got Eddie to admit that Mike was good looking and he was attracted to Mike.

A little later, I took our pretzel bowl to the bar to exchange it for a full one. I purposely stayed gone longer then I needed to. As I hoped, Mike made his move on Eddie. When I came back to the table, Mike had Eddie in a lip-lock that made them look like Siamese twins joined at the lips. One hand was at the back of Eddie's head and the other was buried up to the wrist in Eddie's blouse.

When they came up for air, Eddie was all dreamy eyed and cuddled into Mike. "You guys need to get a room," I teased.

Mike said, "That's a good idea. My place isn't far from here and the booze is cheaper, what say we make tracks?"

"Fine by me," I said. "Edie, you ride with Mike and I'll follow."

– Oh, dear, we got separated in traffic. –

The next day, I got a call from Eddie. "Lynn, what happened to you last night?