Sissy's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, we got separated in traffic and I couldn't find Mike's place. He's moved since we were close. Are you alright?"

"I'm not sure, can you come get me?"

When I got there Eddie had obviously been necking with Mike. He blushed and went to the bathroom to freshen his make up. Mike and I made small talk during which he let me know that he was quite taken with Edie and wanted to see her again.

As we left, Mike gave Eddie a kiss and said, "I'll call you later."

Eddie didn't say anything on the way home. I puttered around the kitchen putting together a late lunch. As we sat down to eat Eddie began to cry softly he looked up at me.

"Lynn, how do you do it? I mean you're in the same boat I am, but you're confident and happy."

"Well, I wasn't always. When I found out the results of taking the hormones that Lucille some how tricked me into taking, I was panicked. I cried a lot. You may remember when you first moved in here and my wife took you to her bed, I was very depressed."

"Oh yeah, but in the last few months you really pulled it together. What did you do?"

"I decided to make the best of it and quit fighting it. Lucille doesn't know it, but I've found a special person who loves me just as I am. That's been very important in my development. Aside from that, I decided that, essentially, I'm the still the same person and I took control of my new life."

"A special person, kind of like Mike?"

"Kind of."

"How did you take control?"

"I sat myself up to function in my new gender. I can still make a living just like I did before."

"Can I do that?" he asked.

"Sure, I can help."

"What can I do about Mike?

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know, he wants to take me out to dinner tonight."

"Are you going to go?"

"I'd like to, but I'm afraid he'll want a repeat of last night."

"Would that be bad?"

"I don't know. I'm so confused. I shouldn't like what happened, but I did. Some how I felt complete when I satisfied him orally."

"I know what you mean. I'd say you should explore your feelings to the full extent."

"OK, I'll do that," he said with a new confidence in his voice. Eddie strode to the phone and dialed. "Mike? Edie. If you still want to take me out tonight I'm free... fine, I'll see you at seven."

Well, to make a long story short, Eddie and Mike became regulars at a number of clubs around town. The kind places I'd never go. In the third week, Mike began spending the night. Once again, I was awakened to sounds in the next bedroom. I moved in with Betty and filed for divorce. By the time Lucille was due back Mike was living with Eddie.

Being a little sadistic, I kept it from Eddie the exact time of her arrival. I had a process server standing by. Things couldn't have worked out better. Lucille took a cab from the airport and arrived about fifteen minutes after Mike took Eddie to bed for a little early fun and games. I was in my maid's uniform for the first time since Lucille left. The cab driver pulled into the driveway and Lucille let herself in.

"Hi Lynn, it's so good to be home where's Eddie?"

"He's in the bedroom. I think he's horny."

"Didn't you see to his sexual needs while I was gone?"

"Yes, but I think he wants something I can't give him."

She grinned, "I'll just have to take care of that, won't I? I'm ready. Be a dear and get my bags from the cabby," she said, unbuttoning her blouse as she walked down the hall. I opened the door and went straight to Betty's, signaling the process server. Betty and I watched through the window as Lucille came storming out the door clutching her blouse and nearly knocked the process server over. The exchange wasn't pleasant

The cab driver confronted Lucille about the bags and he ended up dumping her bags on the curb.

The divorce as anything but amicable. I had done my homework, my business was firmly in my name, as was all the income from it and one of our cars.

When the dust settled, I gave up my interest in the house and she took over the payments. Betty and I lived together until the divorce was final and got married.

It seems Mike was bi-sexual and soon wormed his way into Lucille's bed. Eddie took over my roll as maid. About six months later I spoke with him. He complained about Lucille monopolizing Mike's time and expressed a desire for revenge. I gave him the URL of an online pharmacy where he could get hormones for Mike.

Epilogue:

Betty and I have been married for eight year and are expecting. Lucille is very successful and she needs to be to afford her two sissy maids.