Sistas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah Kieron! Eat that bitch's pussy!" Giselle was grunting as she apparently watched the strong white young man attack her younger sister's loins. "Oh, fuck Rob, that little tongue of yours is like fuckin' magic baby!" Robyn just moaned in pleasure as she continued her munching.

Kieron was shoving his tongue into his girlfriend's twat now, forcing it as far as it could go and wiggling it around. When he felt her muscles tense he knew she was close, so he grasped her hips firmly and pulled her into him, his nose crushed against her clit and his chin buried inside of her slick hole as he tongue-fucked her relentlessly.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" Aurora groaned just before her cunt exploded with pleasure, covering Kieron's face in her sweet nectar. It was a quick, strong orgasm, and she settled down quickly, slumping into the couch as if she were spent.

Knowing that she needed a few minutes, Kieron removed his glazed face from between her thighs and gave her a sloppy kiss before unbuttoning his shirt, unbuckling his pants, and untying his shoes. He was naked within moments.

He left his girlfriend there then, and turned toward the groaning and grunting Giselle, who looked like she could go for hours. He smiled at her, his fat cock pointing straight at her face, but instead of assaulting her, he got down on hands and knees and snuck up behind Robyn. Grasping her thong roughly he yanked it down her hips and thighs, rabidly hungry for the treasure he sought. That teasing little asshole.

The minute he'd seen it peaking at him he knew he had to have it. Grasping her bubbly cheeks in both hands, Kieron pulled them apart firmly and ducked his face down to take one long lick up the crack of her cunt, tasting the youngest sister and relishing her sweet, sugary cunt. His lick didn't stop as it reached her taint, instead he slurped further and up to the top of her crack, pausing to make sure he got a good taste of that stained rosebud. It was wonderful, bitter, but delicious all the same. He slurped again, but this time the slurp was more focused, just passing over that tight pucker, over and over.

Robyn was writhing under the attention, her cunt was drooling, and her pleasuring of Giselle had become frantic, mixed with even more moans. Her plump ass wiggled back and forth, but Kieron held on tight. He stopped his licking after a while, and began pushing. It was a firm defense at first, he just shoved his tongue hard against the defiant pucker. But soon her defenses crumbled and the wrinkled walls began to give way.

"You like how Aura's boyfriend eats that asshole my filthy little sister?" Giselle taunted, pulling at her perfect tits fiercely.

Kieron could feel her hole loosen as Giselle spoke, and he felt Robyn nod her entire body in response. His tongue then broke through, wriggling its way into that dank hole and slathering the walls with his spits. He waved it around inside, pushing it in deeper, his mouth open and lips planted to the inside of her ass crack. Half of his tongue was shoved in her tight hole now, and her ass muscles began pulsating as her cunt tensed itself.

"Fuck, Rob, I'm about to cum!" Giselle purred in her rich voice, her hips rocking back and forth as she held Robyn's face firmly against her cunt.

Just a moment later Robyn's asshole began clenching ferociously as she too came, screaming her pleasure into her oldest sister's fat cunt lips, as Giselle screamed out her own erotic ecstasy. They both came much longer than Aurora had, and Kieron sat there wiggling his tongue within Robdyn's butt for about a miute before she released him.

As soon as he stood Giselle growled, "Come over here and kiss me with that filthy tongue you've had lodged in my sister's asshole. I want to taste that sexy slut's butt."

Kieron didn't dare disagree, so he moved around Robyn and leaned down to Giselle. She quickly grasped his face and forced her tongue into his mouth, twisting it around his own and licking at his tongue as if she was trying to clean it. After over a minute she released him with a satisfied sigh.

With a broad smile on his face, Kieron looked over to his girlfriend, who was naked now and playing with herself fiercely. His smiled widened. "Well, I still need to unload this bad boy," Kieron reminded everyone as he patted his fat, throbbing cock, which bobbed under its own weight.

"I want it," Giselle groaned, "I want it in my ass. Is that okay Aura?"

Suddenly Aurora had become very submissive, "Of course, Giselle," she smiled sexily.

Then Robyn piped up, "I have an idea: Aura, you lay down with your butt angled against the couch... I'll lay on the couch to have more fun with your boyfriend's wonderful tongue... Giselle you get on your knees over Aura okay? That way you can bury your face in her tight little cunt. And then Kieron can lay over you with his cock in your ass while Aura eats your cunt and he eats me. Does that work?"

Kieron had to wrap his mind around that convoluted position, but finally he agreed, "I think it will."

"Only one way to find out," Giselle and Aura said at the same time.

Quickly Aurora slid down onto the floor and positioned herself, then Robyn positioned herself on the couch between Aura's legs with her own legs pulled back and her ass hanging off slightly. Giselle mounted Aurora and stuck her ass in the air, taking a few licks of Robyn's pussy before burying herself into Aurora's. Finally Kieron positioned himself above Giselle, his cock pulsing.

First he slid it quickly and without warning into that slick, silk pink pussy that had been teasing him all night and pounded it sharply about five times. This gathered a few gasps from Giselle already, his thickness stretching her cunt a bit. Once his cock was nice and lubricated, he pulled it out and smacked its weight down on her asshole a few times. She quivered under each slap.

Kieron couldn't believe how lucky he could be. Surrounded by gorgeous black women, six young, delicious tits, three fat, bubbly ass, three horny, hungry pink pussies, and three tight, brown assholes to be plugged. And staring up at him, winking with every breath, was one of the prettiest puckers he'd ever seen. He must have died and gone to heaven.

Slowly he pushed his huge head against that tiny brown hole in the middle of a field of sweaty caramel skin. As he pushed, the eager Giselle pushed her bowels and the hole opened for him, slipping his bulbous head in immediately. Her body quaked and Kieron was pretty sure she came, as she cried out in vast pleasure and her ass clenched strongly, choking his head.

He paused for a moment to let her regain her composure, but she interrupted his consideration, "Fuck my ass with that big white cock baby! Fuck this black asshole! Fuck me!" He didn't need to be told twice. Without a second's hesitation he began sinking his meat slowly into that incredibly tight pucker. He watched intently as the wrinkled ring began devouring inch after inch of his red meat. Before he knew it all nine inches were lodged in Giselle's bowels and she hadn't said a word of protest. It had taken about twenty minutes to get any sort of anal sex out of Aurora.

As he hilted himself inside of this gorgeous caramel goddess he groaned heavily. "Fuck!"

"Yeah! You got all of that white meat inside that little asshole baby? Fuck me! Shit... I feel so full! You're a lucky bitch Aura!" Giselle laughed briefly and then attacked Aura's cunt hungrily.

When Kieron began pumping in and out of her her muffled moans filled the room. And once he'd gotten his pace down, pulling about three inches out and then plowing back in, he leaned forward in between Robyn's thighs, and took a heavenly whiff of her sweet cunt.

He began by teasing it with a few jabs, but when she began to grunt and wiggle her pussy into his face he attacked with more ferocity, spearing her light pink hole with his tongue while his hips pumped in and out of the moaning, squirming Giselle. It didn't take Robyn's sing-song moans long to be added to the conjoined moaning of Aurora and Giselle, and soon Kieron's mouth was stuffed in between her smooth labia, and his tongue was darting in and out of the youngest cunt rapidly.

Only about four minutes of this pretzel-like foursome had passed before Kieron knew he couldn't take that intensely tight hole anymore. His balls had begun aching and the tip of his cock tickled as he fucked her faster and faster. "I gon' c'm," he mumbled into Robyn's depths, and she clenched her cunt around his tongue in response.

Apparently Giselle had understood him, or she just felt his approach, but she separated herself from Aura's cunt and screamed, "Fill me with that hot white shit baby! Fill that ass with yo' shit!"

Kieron groaned at her command and bit down on Robyn's swollen clit, which began to tense and twitch as she too began to cum. Hilting himself in that fat, caramel ass his balls began to clench and spasm and soon the tip of his white cock was erupting into Giselle's black bowels. He could feel at least eight hot ropes of his spunk shoot deep into her depths and her ass began clenching and convulsing around his spraying meat as she too came, her hot twat exploding all over her sister's face below her. Kieron imagined that at this point his girlfriend was exploding all over her sister as well because she was screaming wildly, just as the other girls were.

He continued thrusting and pumping into that tight fit as his hose slowed its eruption after nearly a minutes time. Slowly he began to slight out of her, feeling the tightness of that tunnel more now that it was squeezing his softening cock. With a sloppy plopping noise he slid out of her leaking ass fully. White jizz dribbled out behind him due to the sheer volume of his explosion.

Weakly, he toppled backward onto the coffee table and sat there for a moment, recovering his senses and feeling light headed as the girls all rearranged themselves, helping each other off of the floor and snuggling into the couch together, all naked, all tired, and completely black and gorgeous.

Tired himself, Kieron said, "Any room for me?" Immediately Aurora and Giselle separated and he plopped down in between them. They then cuddled upon him closely, snuggling against his strong chest. "So do you girls do this to every boyfriend you find?"

"Just you, you lucky bastard," Giselle laughed.

"I am one lucky bastard," he smiled, kissing Aurora on the forehead.

One by one they began to drift off, until just Aurora and Kieron were awake. Softly he whispered, "Please introduce me to your mom and dad... So I can thank them about eight hundred times."

She laughed and then replied, "I definitely will baby," and then she drifted off and he followed her soon after, very content with how this meet and greet had gone.

12