Sister Act Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily came over to me, and softly grabbed hold of my throbbing cock with her soaked hand, her pussy juices wetting my shaft. I gasped at the touch of her hand, feeling the slick juices on her soft fingers. I was so hard, and my hot cock was throbbing under her fingers. She let go of my cock, it sprang free pointing up into the air, and then wiped the remaining juices from her orgasm over and between her massive breasts. I was so turned on that I was surprised that I didn't come from the touch of her hand.

Sam turned over, with her hands still behind her back bound by the scarf, and watched the action unfold with wide eyes. Emily's left hand tugged on the knot that tied the shirt up under her tits, releasing it slowly as she continued to rub her own pussy juices all over herself.

'Mmmmmm I love having my own hot come all over myself...almost as much as I love you spraying your hot come over me!' Emily moaned softly.

Her top now open, her tits were free of their confines, and were glistening with the wetness of her girl come. She bent down close to me, her hot breath on my cock, and then pressed her breasts around my shaft, sliding up and down softly, a magnificent feeling of friction and nicely lubricated by her pussy juices on my cock and her tits.

'Oh fuck Ems that feels so good,' I moaned softly, 'God I'm so hard...you make me want to explode!'

'Naughty naughty...you can't come until I say so...I'm gonna tease you so much 'til you beg for it!' Emily said quietly, removing my cock from between her tits and pulling away from me. I was desperate to come, thrusting my hips towards her trying to stay between her luscious breasts, and then trying to get any sort of pleasure on my throbbing cock. My come was boiling in my balls, just begging to be released and my throbbing cock was so hard it was almost painful.

Emily moved away from me, my eyes tracking her now free breasts as they sat proudly on her chest. She sat on the bed next to a still-recovering Sam, tugging gently at her bound hands, and undoing the scarf that tied them together. Sam moaned softly as she was released from her bond, stretching her arms to loosen them. Before she could do much more, Emily straddled her sister, grabbing Sam's hands and securing them to the bed frame, exactly like me, but right next to me.

'Oh fuck sis what are you doing to us?' Sam asked.

'You two have been very bad...fucking behind my back...spying on me...you deserve to be punished!!' Emily told us, as she rubbed her stiff nipples, 'I'm gonna make you come 'til you can't take it any more sis...and I'm gonna tease your hard cock Ben 'til you beg me to let you explode...I'm gonna make you come like never before!!'

'Oh Ems!! Oh fuck that sounds so hot...oh god sis I'm so fucking horny right now...god I'm wet!! God that makes me so hot...oh fuck I wanna come so bad...make me squirt Ems!! Oh please make me squirt...I wanna feel that pleasure again!' Sam moaned.

She was twisting and turning in her bonds, wriggling her hips as her sister was still straddling her, trying to get some friction on her swollen pussy.

'First things first Sammy...if you want to come...you have to make my hot pussy come first! Take my slutty hot juices in your mouth!' Emily said.

'Oh fuck yes Em...anything...I'll do anything!! I just need to come!!' Sam moaned.

Emily moved forward, and straddled her knees either side of her sister's head, pulling her soaked g-string to one side as she did, and lowered her pussy onto Sam's eager mouth. Emily must have been super horny, as soon as her pussy came into contact with her sister's mouth, she was moaning loudly that she was going to come. Still wearing the schoolgirl skirt meant I couldn't see the intimate details of the tongue lashing that her sister was giving to her clit, but it somehow made it even hotter.

In less than a minute Emily's moans got louder and her body shook as she approached her orgasm.

'Oh my fucking god your tongue is magic Sammy!! Oh fuck I'm gonna come sis...take my slutty juices...oh god!! Oh fuck I'm coming!!' Emily screamed as she came on her sister's face. I heard a quiet splashing sound, and Sam gasping as her face and mouth were flooded with Emily's pussy juices again and again. The pillow beneath Sam's head was also getting a soaking as Emily came hard, moaning and shaking through an amazing orgasm.

As she lifted off her sister's face, breathing heavily, I could see Sam's face glistening with pussy juices, and her hair was soaked. Emily collapsed on the bed next to her sister; her whole body was still trembling in pleasure.

'Ems I need to come now...I'm fucking so wet for you...please make me come sis!!' Sam moaned. Grinning wickedly, Emily moved to kiss her sister, tasting her own juices from Sam's lips.

'You fulfilled your end sis, so now it's your turn!' Emily replied.

She moved her head to Sam's breasts and began to tease her stiff nipples with the tip of her tongue. Sam moaned loudly the second that her tongue made contact with her hyper sensitive nipples and began to thrust her hips into the air, desperate for some pleasure on her pussy.

'Oh fuck Ems...oh god my nipples are so hard...ohhhhh fuck I'm so hot for you!! Please make me scream and come...oh shit Ems please make me come!!' Sam moaned loudly as her sister continued to suck on her nipples. One of Emily's hands began tracing a light path down Sam's stomach until she reached her sister's mound. She continued to tease her, running her fingers all over the area, but purposely avoiding direct contact on her pussy. Sam was whimpering with desperation as she tried to get her sister to touch her soaked pussy.

'Oh fuck you teasing bitch...please touch my hot cunt...fuck me Ems...fuck me and make me come...I need it now!!' Sam moaned loudly. Emily smiled naughtily at her, before acquiescing and she pushed her fingers into her sisters sopping wet pussy. With two fingers buried inside her and Emily's thumb on her clit, Sam began to come hard.

'Oh shit...oh fuck...oh sis...oh god I'm coming!!! Oh fuck I'm coming!!' Sam screamed as she arched her back in pleasure, her soaked cunt spraying her juices out over her sister's hand, as she squirted again. Emily continued to fuck her hard with her fingers, drawing another orgasm out of her.

'Oh fuck again...oh fuck Ems...oh god I'm gonna squirt!! I can fucking feel it...oh god...coming again!! FUCK!!' Sam screamed loudly again, as her whole body shook with a violent orgasm. This time she squirted almost as hard as her sister, the pressure forcing Emily's fingers out of her. The first hard squirt sprayed up high, splashing against her sister's face and wetting her blonde hair, before she squirted another stream of come up in a stream spraying over Emily's heaving tits. After the first two streams, she collapsed on the bed with her legs shaking, as a few smaller streams of come dripped from her hot pussy.

'Fuck you taste good sis,' Emily said as she tasted Sam's pussy juices on her lips and in her mouth. Some of her sister's come was still soaking her breasts, beginning to drip down her stomach.

'What did you think of that show Ben?' Emily asked as she crawled across the bed towards me.

'I think you can tell what I thought of it you teasing bitch!' I replied, as she moved her head close to my throbbing, rock hard cock. My shaft was slick with the pre-come that was overflowing from the tip of my dick, and Emily's breath on me made it twitch. 'I'm so hard for you...I want to come so badly!! I want to explode my come all over your slutty little face!!'

'Ohhh yessss Ben...come on my face and make me your dirty whore!! I think your cock needs a bit of attention now.' Emily knelt over me, still wearing her slutty schoolgirl skirt, and lined her hot pussy up with my hot cock. She lowered her dripping wet cunt onto my stiff prick. I moaned as my sensitive cock slipped in between her tight, slick pussy lips, splitting them open around my cock.

Emily moaned as she slid down my cock, burying my cock deep into her shaved snatch. She stopped for a few seconds as she adjusted to having my throbbing cock inside her. She began to slide up and down on my cock, her breasts bouncing softly as she rode my cock. Her soaked pussy was clenching tightly on my dick as her velvety pussy moved slowly up and down, providing agonising pleasure to my overly teased cock. Emily suddenly stopped, smiled naughtily at me, before leaning forward, her large tits on my chest, and whispered to me.

'I think you've had enough attention for now!' I groaned as she slid her pussy up off my cock.

'Oh fuck, you teasing little whore!! God your pussy feels amazing!! I want to come in your tight little cunt!!' I moaned in agony as I lost the feeling of her wrapped snugly around my cock. My cock glistened with her wet juices as it throbbed in the air; if possible it was now even harder.

'I'll be back soon to see you two!' Emily winked at us as she sashayed out of the room, glancing back at me over her shoulder. She walked back in a couple of minutes later holding a pink and a blue toy, one in each hand. The blue one was a bit larger than the pink one, and Emily was sucking seductively on it, locking eyes with me. She also had a strip of cloth in her hand. She approached Sam, who was still lying back exhausted on the bed, tired from her latest orgasm, and gently bound the cloth strip over her sisters eyes. Now that she couldn't see, Sam was under Emily's total control.

'Now I'm gonna have some more fun with you sis!!' Emily said.

Sam writhed in her bonds, 'Oh god Ems I'm so fucking sensitive all over, god you tease me so much!!'

Emily straddled her sister's leg, smiling naughtily at me, as she began to rub her slick pussy on Sam's smooth thigh, leaving a glistening trail of pussy juice on her leg. She switched the pink toy on, and a low buzzing sound filled the air. Sam moaned loudly as she heard the sound of the vibrator. As she humped her sister's leg, Emily began to rub the vibrator over Sam's nipples.

'Oh god Ems!! Oh shit...oh yes!! God my nipples are so sensitive right now!' Sam moaned.

Emily was breathing heavier now as the friction of her wet pussy on Sam's thigh was increasing her pleasure. I watched as Emily slid the vibrator on a low setting into her sister's sopping wet pussy, bringing a loud moan from Sam. The low vibe setting was going to cause a slow build up to Sam's orgasm, and she knew it as she begged her sister.

'Ems please...oh god, please turn it up higher!! I need to come!! Oh fuck that feels good...please make me come!!' Sam moaned. She whimpered unhappily as Emily knelt up, getting off her sister. As Sam couldn't see what Emily was doing, she was disappointed. I knew Emily must have something in mind and so I was watching in anticipation. She crawled on her knees forward before settling into a seated position between Sam and me. The blue vibrator was still in her hand as she leaned back between us.

'What are you doing Ems?' Sam asked as she could feel her sister settle down next to her.

'Mmmmm Sammy, you aren't allowed to come until I do...I'm gonna play with my toy first!!' Emily said.

'Oh god you're such a teasing slut sis...oh fuck that toy feels so good in my cunt!! Oh shit I wanna come so bad!!' Sam moaned. Her eyes still covered with the blindfold meant she couldn't see the sexy sight of her sister sliding the vibrator between her slick pussy lips. Sam moaned and gasped and writhed in her bonds as the vibrator continued its slow tease to her ultimate release. Her nipples could cut through glass they were so stiff, topping her heaving breasts as she tried frantically to thrust against the toy.

Emily moaned loudly as she began to thrust her vibrator faster and deeper into her hot cunt. Both sisters were now moaning loudly as their toys vibrated in their soaking wet pussies. My cock was throbbing as copious amounts of pre-come flowed from the tip. My shaft was glistening with my fresh pre-come and the leftover pussy juice from Emily.

Emily leaned over and kissed me hard, her tongue delving into my mouth as she continued to thrust the toy deep into her sopping wet pussy. Her lips vibrated against mine as she moaned in pleasure, before she turned away and kissed her sister deeply. Sam moaned as Emily broke the kiss and moved her mouth down to her hot tits. Emily locked her mouth onto Sam's stiff nipple, and I could see her tongue swirling around her areola and teasing her stiff nub.

'Oh god sis!! Fuck that feels so good...my nipples are so fucking hard and sensitive!! Oh shit...god I wanna come Ems!!' Sam moaned loudly.

Emily settled back into her seated position and began to thrust her toy inside her wet cunt in earnest. Sam continued to moan loudly as the vibrating toy kept her on the edge of ecstasy. Her sister was rapidly approaching her peak, and the mattress was shaking, as her masturbation got more intense. Loud moans were escaping Emily's mouth as she fucked herself hard, her shaved pussy glistening with her pussy juices that coated her smooth area.

'Oh fuck Ben, oh god...oh Sam, oh shit I'm gonna come so hard!!' Emily moaned as her legs shook with pleasure. 'Oh my god I'm so fucking wet...oh god I'm gonna squirt so hard!!'

'Oh Ems I'm so close...I want to come so bad...please make yourself come!! Then get your sexy mouth over here and lick my cunt!!' Sam moaned.

'I'm coming...oh fuck...oh my god I'm coming!!' Emily moaned loudly as her hard thrusting reached a crescendo.

She pulled her toy out of her sopping cunt, and rubbed her clit frantically as her pussy juice exploded from her wet lips. Her legs shook, and her juices sprayed all over the place as she kept playing with her wet clit. The first squirt sprayed hard against her rubbing fingers causing the juices to spray in all directions including splattering onto my body and Sam's body. Another squirt, even stronger than the first, sprayed high into the air and splattered down all over her body. She turned her head involuntarily as some of her juices landed on her face.

'Oh fuck I'm coming on my own face!! Oh fuck!!' Emily screamed as another squirt splashed onto her face, wetting her blonde hair and spraying into her mouth. Her tits were glistening with liquid as two more powerful squirts sprayed up and soaked them; her come was all over her body and beginning to drip down onto the bed. It was like watching a pornstar squirt with how hard she was coming and her skirt was soaked with her girl come.

Hearing her sister's pleasure had tipped Sam over the edge and she screamed as the slow vibrations finally tipped her over the peak into a crashing orgasm. The vibrator slid out of her slick pussy as the contractions of her orgasm forced it out. Her legs were shaking as her orgasm washed over her.

'Ohhh fuck I'm coming so hard Ems...oh god I love you...oh fuck!! Oh god!!' Sam moaned. Her pussy was leaking copious amounts of liquid onto the bed, without squirting as hard as her sister was, but I knew there would be a soaking wet spot on the bed between her legs. As Sam continued to shake the bed in the throes of her orgasm, Emily reached over and removed the blindfold from her sister.

'Watch this you sexy little slut!' Emily whispered in her sister's ear.

Sam blinked in the bright light, taking in the sight of her sister glistening with her own come, and myself still bound to the bed, with my throbbing cock pointing to the ceiling. Emily straddled over my hips, kneeling over my stiff cock. She leaned forward, pressing her tits against me, and kissing me deeply. She then whispered in my ear, 'I think you've been teased long enough, now it's time to take care of you.'

My body was now wet with the come from Emily's body, as she returned to a kneeling position over my cock. She then slowly eased her sopping wet cunt down onto my stiff prick. I could feel her wet lips split open over the head of my cock as I entered her hot pussy, her juices felt like molten lava around my sensitive cock. Emily gasped loudly as she lowered herself down to the hilt, my hard cock now buried deep into her pussy.

'Oh fuck that's hot Ems...lift your skirt up sis...I want to see you ride that hard cock!! I want to see your hot wet cunt take Ben's cock...oh fuck him sis!! I want to watch you both come!!'

Emily pulled her skirt up slightly to allow full view of her pussy lips split open around my hard cock. She then began to gently ride my tortured cock, sliding slowly up and down my shaft. Copious pussy juice was flowing from her cunt as she rode me, flowing down my slick shaft, coating my balls and groin area. Emily was gasping and moaning as she rode my cock, and I could feel that after all the teasing I wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer. Sam was watching and moaning softly as she rubbed her thighs together to try and generate her own pleasure.

'Oh god Ems your pussy feels so hot and tight on my cock!!' I moaned as I watched her massive breasts bounce, and her mouth was open in pleasure

'Oh Ben...oh fuck!! Oh my god...oh god your cock feels so hard in my pussy!! Shit I can feel you throbbing deep inside me...oh fuck I'm gonna come!! Oh shit Ben I'm coming!!' Emily moaned loudly. Her cunt contracted hard on my shaft and her pussy juices splashed down onto my groin as she came hard.

'Oh god Ems that feels so good...oh shit!! Oh fuck you're gonna make me come!!' I moaned, as the contractions in her pussy caused the familiar boiling sensations in my balls.

Emily quickly slid off my cock, kneeling down next to my cock. 'Give it to me Ben...I want your hot come!! Cover my face with your come...oh fuck I want it all over me...come on your little slut!!

Her hand wrapped around my stiff shaft, slick with her cunt juices, and she stroked me quickly. It only took a couple of strokes before I could feel the come flowing up my shaft, and I moaned my pleasure to Emily.

She pointed the tip of my cock at her face as the most powerful orgasm I had ever felt exploded from my cock. Two powerful spurts of come splattered onto her sexy face, splashing some into her blonde hair. Come kept spraying from the tip of my cock, as Emily's hand kept stroking, covering her face in two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine powerful spurts of come. I was still coming unbelievably, and Emily aimed my cock down at her tits and the remaining few spurts sprayed onto her large breasts.

She looked up and smiled naughtily at me after I finally stopped spurting on her, come dripping down her face and flowing onto her tits. She looked so hot and slutty with come all over her.

'Holy fuck...that was a lot of come Ben!!' Emily exclaimed, with come dripping between her tits and running down her taut stomach onto her smooth pussy mound.

'Mmmmmm...god that was soooo hot!!' Sam moaned, interrupting Emily's gaze.

She looked over at her sister, 'Wanna share?' she asked, crawling up towards her. She kissed Sam hard, the come over her face getting shared between the two of them, rubbing against her sister's face. She moved her body so that she was lying on top of Sam, the come on her tits and body smearing over her sister as well.

She broke the kiss, leaving Sam gasping, and began to kiss her way slowly down her sister's body. Emily kissed her breasts softly, her tongue flicking lightly over Sam's stiff nipples, causing a quick moan as her tongue made contact with her hyper sensitive nipples. She continued to kiss her way down Sam's stomach, a glistening trail of come being left down her body from Emily's face and breasts, and eliciting more moans from her sister.

Emily then kissed the top of her sister's shaved mound, as Sam gasped and moved her hips upwards to try and get closer to Emily's mouth. Slick come was all over her sister's pussy mound, rubbed off from Emily's face.