Sister Act Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck Ems...I'm so fucking wet for you...oh god tongue my clit sis!! Oh fuck...I wanna come...please make me come Ems...make your slutty sister come on your face!!' Sam moaned loudly.

Emily lowered her face down, her tongue softly licking against Sam's soaking wet clit. She teased her sister with little flicks of the tip of her tongue across her pussy lips. She slid two fingers into her slick cunt, easing them deep into her soaking wet folds. She continued to lick Sam's pussy as she slowly slid her fingers in and out of her slit. Sam was thrusting her hips up against her sister, trying to get as much pleasure from her sister as possible. Emily then reached down the bed, and grabbed her vibrator, covered in her slick pussy juices, before replacing her fingers with the toy.

'Oh fuck yes!! Oh god right there Ems...right fucking there...oh god that feels good!! Oh shit...you're gonna make me come sis!!' Sam moaned.

Emily continued to lick her sister's hot cunt as she slid the vibrator deep inside her. Her pussy accepted the vibrator easily between her sopping wet lips.

'You like this sis? Mmmmmm you like when I fuck your slutty cunt like this?!?' Emily asked, 'Do I make you want to come?? Mmmmmm you wanna come on my face sis?! You're my naughty little whore and I'm gonna make you come so hard!!'

'Oh god yes Ems...oh fuck!! Oh god sis...I'm your slut...your whore...I don't care just make me fucking come!!' Sam moaned loudly. Her sister increased her ministrations to her pussy, as Sam's moaned increased in pace and volume, bucking her hips faster.

'Oh Ems I'm gonna come....oh fuck yes right there sis!! Oh god I'm gonna come...fuck I'm gonna squirt...oh god I can feel it!! Oh fuck Ems you're gonna make me squirt...oh fuck I'm coming!! I'm coming!!'

Sam screamed loudly and bucked her hips against her sister's face, straining against her bonds. Her legs shaking caused the whole mattress to shake as her powerful orgasm finally overtook her. I could hear a quiet splashing sound, and watched as Sam's cunt juice squirted powerfully from her pussy, spraying against Emily's face, as she continued to lap at her clit. Sam's screams of pleasure continued as Emily pulled the vibrator out of her sister, cunt juices spraying even more powerfully into Emily's mouth and splashing down onto her tits. Finally, after what was surely Sam's most powerful orgasm, Emily lifted her head from her sister's groin. Her hair was wet with come, and her face glistened with her juices.

Emily then swung her legs around, straddling her sister's thigh, before shuffling around into a scissor position, pressing their shaved mounds together. My come was still all over Emily's cunt, and was now getting smeared over Sam's shaved pussy. Emily moaned to her sister that she was desperate to come one more time.

She rubbed her soft wet pussy against her sister's, her pace becoming frantic as she tried to bring herself to orgasm. I could hear the wetness of the combined juices of the sisters, and also my come, as Emily continued to thrust their pussies together, moaning loudly. It didn't take long, in her over-horny state to approach her orgasm.

'Oh god sis!! Oh fuck your cunt feels so good on mine!! Oh god I'm gonna come...oh fuck...I'm gonna come Sam!! Oh god I'm coming!!!' Emily moaned.

Her thrusting became erratic as she began to come, I could hear her juices splashing against Sam's hot pussy as she squirted her hot come all over her sister's smooth cunt. Both of the girls thighs and groin area were getting soaked with Emily's hot come as she continued to hump her sister through her orgasm.

She finally stopped shaking as her orgasm subsided, and she collapsed back on the back, finally sated! She then crawled up and untied both Sam's and my hands from the bed, before flopping down on the bed next to her sister.

'Holy fuck that was an intense sex session!' She whispered as her eyes closed. I was drained and could fall asleep as well, and just as I was about to doze off, Sam whispered in my ear...'We need to pay her back for that...the teasing little slut.'