All Comments on 'Sister and Groom'

by peigirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
luedonluedonover 8 years ago
We need a Loving Husbands category

"Extra-marital fun" attracts critical disapproval and extreme moralising when it occurs in the Loving Wives category.

Husbands who have the same sort of extra-marital fun usually escape this criticism. Apparently it's OK for the groom in this story to have a liaison with his sister-in-law. Nobody has commented otherwise.

The moralisers could even things up if there was a LH category to match the LW category.

L

ps: Or isn't it so morally reprehensible when a man does it?

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
LOL "Extreme Moralizing"

you might want to look at the demographics of the literotical readership before going to the effort of creating Loving Husbands. I for one am dam tired of the "moralizing" and "husbands are given a pass" strawmen that three or four toss into the conversation.

I would also suggest that such fixation about "extreme moralizing" is the most extreme moralizing that goes on in LW. True Hypocrisy from those who pose as being open minded and enlightened. How is that absurd position any different than those who who hold to a different morality, or any morality for that matter? Luedon you would censor and censure anyone who doesn't embrace your Jonathan Livingstone Seagull philosophy. You would apparently reduce any discussion to a Freshman English class without any discussion of the most key elements of literary criticism having to do with story arc, character development and character motivation, and lessons to be learned. Yours, apparently is the world of relativism in which you get to define and not judge the story and situation.

i know that you don't read my comments. I read yours, frankly to look for any variation of the three basic themes that run through all of them. So far I have found none. No offense intended here but in the spirit of honest criticism I observe that your comments are condescending to the point of being offensive, at least to me.

i will continue to read and comment, despite your "extreme moralizing" about the comments and philosophy of others. I wish you a good day, week, and a prosperous new year.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
No, palewriter

I criticise the 'extreme moralisers' for suggesting that their moral outlook is the one that should be accepted universally. What they say is "wrong" they believe is wrong for everybody. What they say is "right" they believe is right for everybody.

I don't believe that my outlook on life or my moral stance is one that everybody should adopt. I just say that it is right for me and perhaps for some other people. I am quite happy for you, palewriter, to follow your own moral framework. The only thing that I ask of you and others is that you be equally happy for me to follow mine.

I don't tell you that what you believe is wrong for you. You do tell me that what I believe is wrong for me.

L

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@luedon Have you read my comments at all?

My major concerns are

1. Lying to spouse or partner (female/male)

2. Betrayal of spouse or partner (female/male)

3. Deceit and enlisting others to perpetuate it (male/female)

4. Humiliating partner or spouse (male/female)

5. Posing as someone who is enlightened for accepting and doing the above.

I will also comment on the conception that "if you love someone let her/him go and if he/she loves you she/he will return" as a very superficial and naive world and life view.

Am I to assume that you endorse lying, betrayal, deceit, and humiliation? Instead of putting up the "Extreme Moralizing" strawman, please address those issues.

You are correct that I have no right to tell you how to live your life but that doesn't mean that I have to respect or accept the behavior. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You guys do know

You guy do know this is a STORY. Maybe a FANTASY......

SMH

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
We know, SMH

Indeed it is 'just' a story. And commenting on a story is fun. Even more fun is to be had by commenting on a comment about a story. But most fun is in commenting on a comment about a comment. Thus those in the commentariat such as fadedscribe and I find entertainment in exchanging comments (as do many others).

L

ps: Don't worry palewriter, I do read all your comments regarding me and my comments. And I agree that your five major concerns form a good guide to living a worthwhile life. I also follow those rules most of the time.

But there are occasions when a greater good may require breaking one or all of those strictures. When I say "Does my bum look big in this?" your reply is likely to be diplomatic rather than honest. Life is complex. Sometimes more damage can be done by following those dictates than by breaking them.

So, as I said, I am happy for you to believe what you believe. Just don't keep telling me that what I believe is wrong for me as well as for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope

No character development, no realistic sex, and a weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not good.

Not enough information to be a good story. And the non-ending was really irritating.

Badly done, unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please!

I loved it! I do wish the plot was developed a tiny bit more though. Will there be another addition to the story?? That way things could be wrapped up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow...

1. It's over too quick.

2. Spelling needs proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
XOXO

Short got me wishing mu my sister was marrying such a guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it's good...great subject matter and build up

you might want to add some more to it-- especially how he came inside her. did he? how did it feel? did they ever talk about birth control ??

it was a bit confusing to say the least. add to that...she's walking around her sister's wedding with her sister's new husband's cum. that's hot !!

part 2 could be how they start to meet up. and then she gets pregnant !!

thanks !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous