All Comments on 'Sister and Mom Have a Massage'

by sammbeltt

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

Welcome back Sammbeltt...

Im a huge fan of your works...

Expecting more great works in the future.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

Would love to see a part 2 (at least) especially since he let the cat out of the bag with his sister. Getting her to come back for more and/or letting his mom know the truth would be fantastic.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

we certainly need a part 2 to this story, especially with sisters wedding on the way and mom wanting messages at home... Could be interesting..

redlion75redlion75about 8 years ago

awesome if the sister get knocked up and new hubby is not the daddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I think you need a sequel, to explore the changes in sister's demeanor, now that she....

....knows her best ever fuck was her brother. Hubby will prove to be as boring in bed as everywhere else and sister, having had delicious, will want a regular break from tasteless.

Mom, always starved but with far more baggage,chill come along more slowly, as our hero works on her throughout his training, each session getting hotter and more intense, until she can't resist any longer and they begin openly fucking almost daily.

Beyond her child bearing years, mom is a great fuck, but sister is fertile and soon becomes pregnant by her brother. Over time a bonding occurs between them and she eventually loses all interest in hubby, reserving her sexual energy for her every other day visit to her mom's. Little does anyone suspect, that he is fucking them both into a near catatonic state on a regular basis. Sister's libido has picked up considerably, since falling pregnant and she is nearly insatiable.....fucking until she can't move, every time she comes over.

Yup, there's a second and perhaps a third chapter in there, if you have the will to write it/them. Maybe not as I have, but certainly with more encounters with both mother and sister, and with babies resulting. Perhaps mother introduces him to a young neighbor lady, having trouble conceiving with her husband. He's of similar feature, hair and eye color to her husband, so is drafted to "help" her fall pregnant.

In the process, she becomes bonded, even enslaved to him, leaving her husband and moving in with them. Oh, father either passes leaving them with a big insurance payout, or they divorce, she getting assets enough to live with some stability for the rest of her life. Maybe he's had an affair with his PA and knocked her up in spite of his tiny dick.

So there's some fodder to chew on. I hope we see something soon.

Thank you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Loved it. Definitely a second chapter, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome story!

One of the best stories I've read. Excellent job!5D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Best story ever. Needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Part 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please continue this story

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69almost 7 years ago
more, please

need to write a part 2, where the son gets to massage the mother & then fucks her. then write a part 3, where he finally gets to fuck his sister again. then mayb write more parts where he fucks other female family members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Awesome story... loved it. Easily imagined that I was right there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NEEDS part 2

he starts college, practices on her getting her worked up and horny, but no sex. then mom and sis talk about him learning massage therapy and sis throws him under the bus for impersonating Juan, and mom gets more worked up and goes to town on him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic imagry

. . . on the spur of the moment I whispered back to her, "Gracias and adios Senorita."

Initially she looked puzzled. However her expression soon changed into firstly bewilderment then horror. I thought she was going to scream, but she thrust her fist into her mouth to stifle it.

Can you imagine a real photo (using an actress of course) attached to the story at this point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 2

Great story. You got married sister and hot mother to use

csltcsltabout 4 years ago
Well Done!

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks what a great story

Please continue on with him massaging his sister and mom at home ending in a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like the idea of continuing the massages and the threesome

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Well okay, this was good. I liked how big bratty sis got her comeuppance as she left the spa. There could have been another chapter with sis calling home asking if she could visit and see her beloved brother when her hubby was away hunting with dad.

IzZy2021IzZy2021over 2 years ago

Need continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to continue the story with both sister and mother. Good read!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594194 months ago

What that's it?????

🙈🙊🙉💨🤔😠😡🤬

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous