Sister and Mom Have a Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music, light classical, was playing at a low volume. My bare feet sounded loud to me as I stepped towards her swallowing hard. I wished I had Jimmy Fallon's powers of impersonation as I leant down next to her ear and just said, "Juan."

I tried to sound guttural and foreign as I said it, but it came out as a hoarse strangled choke. I waited, expecting Kim to sit up and rip off her mask as she screamed at me, but she didn't. She just smiled, nodded her head upwards in acknowledgement and lay back serenely.

Where should I start? I seemed to recall in the massage porn video the masseur had started massaging her feet and worked up her legs. I couldn't be sure, as I tended to fast forward through the video to the strong stuff, but I thought it was as good a place to start as any.

Finding the music dial I turned up the volume before I commenced. I didn't want Kim to recognise the sound of me clearing my throat. I splashed oil over my hands and grasped her left foot firmly, remembering that she believed the male massage was supposed to be strong. Her toenails had been trimmed and lacquered in pink varnish and I tried not to tickle her as I rubbed first the ball then the sole of her foot. I used both hands to squeeze her arches and eventually made it up to her ankle. I must have being doing something right as, even with the louder music, I could hear some pleasurable sighs coming from my client.

I'd never had a foot fetish, but somehow I found that playing with her delicate toes had been kind of exciting, so much so that I felt a thickening in my phallus. Now, grasping her ankle, her very vulnerability stimulated me as I realized I could move her legs apart if I wanted. The thickening of my penis increased as I moved my hands up, stroking a calf muscle. I had both hands gripped around her lower leg as I moved then more vigorously up and down.

The effect of my pulling and pushing was to start her whole body moving in time with my exertions. Inevitably this meant that her big breasts started swaying towards me, backwards and forwards and the towel commenced slipping down, gradually exposing more and more of her nipples and areolae.

I slowed down with my pulling and pushing, worried that she would call a halt and remove her mask. Stopping completely, I let go her lower leg and, reaching my hands up, carefully pulled the towel up without touching her, so that her nipples and areolae were fully covered again. There was no reacting little smile of gratitude for my action and, if anything, her lips appeared to purse a bit.

I didn't know what I was supposed to do with her knee, so I moved on up to her lovely thighs. I started kneading her left thigh but kept below the level of the towel which wasn't very easy. I soon had another rubbing motion going which got her whole body moving up and down again. Feeling her hot thigh had my cock hard under my tunic. As her towel started slipping down again, I grasped the top of it again to pull it to a more conservative position. This time, before I could adjust the towel, Kim grabbed both my hands with hers. I was petrified. I thought, "She's going to rip her mask off and scream. This is it. I'm done for."

However, I had truly misjudged the situation. As she had hold of my hands, she pushed the towel down completely off her breasts, then placed my hands back on her big lush breasts with a clear unspoken instruction of the massage she wanted. I knew I was playing with fire when I started massaging those big beautiful melons, but my excitement overcame my terror. I moved around the table so that I was next to her and could attack those magnificent juggs with full enthusiasm. A girl at school had allowed me to touch her breasts in exchange for five dollars, but her tits were fairly undiscernible. Now for the first time I had my hands on what I thought of as real breasts. These were like large firm honey dew melons. I gripped and squeezed and tugged and mauled them with enthusiasm. I was just getting into it when I felt her hand on my leg.

At first her right hand just touched my leg gently, but then she slid it up my leg under my tunic and I waited for her to gasp in horror when she found I was naked underneath. Never was I more wrong. She smiled broadly as she realized my nude state and excitedly sought my genitals. She gasped the word, "Magnifico!" as she grasped my huge boner with her fingers. She clearly thought she had hold of a fine piece of Spanish salami attached to the body of the handsome matador. She quickly reached across with her left hand to undo the buttons of my tunic, freeing up my phallus so that she could pull my boner towards her mouth.

My heart was in my mouth as, touching my helmet to her lips, she whispered, "Shall I carry on Juan?"

"Fuck yes!" I wanted to shout, but instead in my best Spanish accent I muttered, "Sí por favor Senorita Cooper."

My hands had been massaging the whole area of my sister's tits but as I said these words my fingers concentrated on her areolae and nipples, causing the latter to erupt in my fingers. As her nipples blossomed, Kim moaned and opened her mouth, enclosing my hot throbbing mushroom head. I bit my lip to stop myself groaning but found that it was impossible as she started sucking determinedly. I moaned, "Fabuloso Senorita!"

She seemed to like my Spanish lingo and I wondered momentarily if I could have a future as an actor. She was concentrating on sucking as much of the hard Spanish cock into her mouth as possible. She was licking my corona as if it were the end of a tasty bone from which she was determined to extract all the flavor. As she started squeezing my balls, I could feel my orgasm starting. I was feeling at that moment that I didn't care for anything except that I was desperate to shoot my jizz into my sister's mouth.

With an "AAAargh" that told her I was cumming, I relaxed as my fiery jizz unloaded down her throat. She clearly wanted to swallow as much of that Catalonian cum as possible and kept sucking and sucking me until I was spent.

If I was wondering where we went from there, I didn't have long to find out. Grasping my hands she pushed then down her torso to between her legs. I'd dreamt so many times of sliding my fingers to this delicate spot that this seemed unreal. Knowing what she wanted I started rubbing her clitoris with my fingers. Between her pussy lips was already wet from the stimulation of my massaging of her breasts, but now her genitals were awash with love juice.

As I worked her she moaned, "Oh Juan you bad boy," and then began sucking again on my cock which quickly turned again into a love stick.

Suddenly I found that she was pushing me towards the foot of the table, clearly wanting me to take it further. I slowly moved around so that I was facing her again but this time with my cock poised between her legs. This was a point of no return but I knew I could not resist. I placed my cockhead at her entrance and she screamed, "JUAN!" as I stabbed into her. I was plunging my cock hard in and out and she was moaning with each thrust. With her eyes masked, her mouth was conveying her feelings. It was opening and shutting, gasping for breath. She was clearly in another world where she thought she was being made love to by a handsome Spaniard. It was at this point that I remembered my porn film and the penetration that the man achieved when the woman was on the edge of the table,

I grasped my sister's legs and pulled her down the table. Kim's legs were now dangling over the edge of the table and pushing them aside and back I slid my hard boner in as far as it would go. The penetration I was achieving was incredible. I started a slow luxurious deep fucking motion. My hard teenage meat was slipping into my sister's tight pussy like a hot poker gliding in and out of butter.

As I rhythmically pushed all the way in and out, Kim had a smile on her lips and was groaning, "Oh you gorgeous bastardo!"

My fear of her taking her mask off was disappearing as I was realizing that she wasn't going to. The mask gave the action an air of exciting mystery. She could tell herself that she was powerless and was being taken advantage of by a handsome Spaniard. It was almost as if she could pretend that the whole scene was an erotic dream. I suddenly felt emboldened and started fucking her hard and deep.

She was smiling delightedly as she began cursing me, "Bastardo! Bastardo! Juan, I am at your mercy!"

Her body was racked with a sexual turmoil that she couldn't hide as she screamed in time to my thrusts. Her cheeks and breasts had a pink flush and I now leant forward enclosing my mouth around first one nipple then the other, guzzling those succulent teats. She continued screaming with each penetrating stab as I shafted her.

Her nipples were looking raw as I finally pushed myself further up and pushed my tongue into her mouth. This stopped her screaming and also gave me the pleasure of her tongue wrestling mine. At the same time as we were kissing, my hands grasped her breasts as I continued fucking her hard. This was all too much for my sister who was delighting in her ravishment. With my tongue in her mouth, my fingers squeezing her teats and my throbbing hard man meat in her vagina, she was pushing hard back at me with each of my thrusts.

Finally her orgasmic contractions gripped my throbbing boner. My orgasm exploded and I began jetting fiery shot after shot of cum deep inside my sister's vagina.

I only lay there for a moment before I started maneuvering her around on the massage table. I realized that as her supposed Spanish conqueror she wouldn't stop me doing almost anything I wanted with her. I turned her over and pulled her upright into a doggy position, getting up on the table behind her. She could feel my boner as big as ever slapping against her ass.

"You are my beautiful bad Spanish bull," she breathed as I positioned my cock at the entrance to her vagina.

Holding her buttocks I fucked her like a dog. She was holding herself up with her arms straight and her hands flat on the table. As I fucked her I splashed oil down the crack of her ass and started working my thumb in her asshole. She loved it and moaned, "Oh you bad boy!"

However, she didn't realize how bad I was going to be until I pulled out of her pussy and positioned my cock at the entrance to her asshole. I wondered if I had gone too far as she screamed, "Bastardo," again, but her push back, which impaled her ass on my love stick, told me she was prepared for her anal ravishment.

I was concerned that as I thrust into her I would force her off the table, so I grabbed her shoulders. Holding her hard I slammed into her, my hot boner sliding firmly up her tight anal sheath. She was moaning in ecstasy as I continued pounding into her. The feeling in my penis was sensational as it enjoyed her hot asshole. My hands grabbed her hair, pulling her head back.

I looked in the mirror in front of us. My sister's neck was straining as her face was pointed to the ceiling. By pulling her back tightly, her big breasts were swaying to and fro. I thumped into her, loving the sight in the mirror of her sexual enslavement.

My orgasm was the best yet. I couldn't stop myself screaming as I came. My sister had no opportunity to recognise the sound of my voice as her own orgasmic scream was even louder. I pumped squirt after squirt of hot jizz deep inside her ass.

We both collapsed on the table, but I was up before she noticed, quickly doing up my tunic. Before I left the massage room I whispered in her ear "Gracias and adios Senorita."

Entering the control room I went directly to Mr. Lumley's desk and wrote on a piece of paper. "Having checked, I can do the massage session for Mrs. Cooper tomorrow. I'll collect the towel and oils at ten minutes to five. Juan."

I knew that logically there was no reason for Mr. Lumley to think I was called Juan, but I suspected if he did try to think about it, he would just blank it off as he would see me as resolving his problem.

The next morning at breakfast had a strange atmosphere. My sister had a serene countenance with a slight smile and was warmly polite to everyone except me. Mom was in a world of her own. I suspected that her mind was on the massage she had ordered from Juan later in the day. I couldn't really see why she should be fretful considering her intention to be wearing a full swimsuit. In fact there wouldn't be that much flesh to massage.

My sister had a taxi coming to collect her late afternoon. Mid-afternoon mom gave her a hurried kiss goodbye and apologized as she had to hurry off to have a shower before her massage. She said that I would help Kim with her luggage. As she left us I heard her ask an attendant where the nearest cash machine was, although I couldn't see any urgent need for money except to give tips to the staff.

Soon after that, I was struggling along with a case in each hand, with Kim telling me to hurry up. Pretty soon I was thankfully putting the cases in the back of the taxi, but before she got into the taxi, Kim turned to me and said in a disdainful voice, "You are a dirty little pervert and always will be. I can't believe any woman will ever be willing to have sex with you. The chances are you will be having to fuck your right hand for the rest of your life!"

This didn't seem to me to be the fondest of sisterly farewells and on the spur of the moment I whispered back to her, "Gracias and adios Senorita."

Initially she looked puzzled. However her expression soon changed into firstly bewilderment then horror. I thought she was going to scream, but she thrust her fist into her mouth to stifle it. I smiled as I turned from her and walked away from the taxi rank whistling. As I heard her taxi drive off behind me, I pictured her sitting on the back seat frozen with horror.

It wasn't long before I was changing in my room into the tunic of the massage staff. As before, I was wearing nothing underneath it. With mom wearing her mask, I planned that I could be rubbing her thigh with my right hand while jacking off with my left.

As I walked into the control room, Mr. Lumley was doing some paperwork. He looked up quickly as I entered, thanked me profusely for offering to do the massage for Mrs. Cooper and handed me the oils and towels. He also handed me an access key for mom's room as, with her mask on, she would be unable to open the door for me.

Five minutes later I opened mom's door and entered calling out, "Signora Cooper it is me, Juan."

I had no need for complicated Spanish with mom. She had never recognized me before when I put on a foreign accent and now, given her expectation to hear a Spanish voice, she had no chance.

Assuming mom's mask was in place, I walked straight into the bedroom to see mom stretched out on the bed. The mask looked firmly in place but I was surprised to see that the only other piece of apparel she was wearing was not a swimsuit but a small towel. The towel was probably the same size as my sister's but, given the size of mom's breasts, looked smaller.

"Please start when you're ready Juan," mom said, trying to sound nonchalant but I could tell by her voice she was nervous.

But I was not nervous. It was obvious to me that mom was hoping for some very friendly handling. Without saying a word I splashed oil on her legs and starting at her ankle, ran my hands quickly up her leg and began kneading her fulsome thigh. As I massaged her thigh my hands went dangerously near her groin and she quickly began breathing heavily.

Suddenly she whispered in a nervous voice, "Juan, I am willing to pay extra for a personal service. There is a hundred dollars in the drawer by the bed."

There was a silence as she waited anxiously for my reply. I now knew why she'd had to go to the cash machine earlier in the day. I lowered my voice to what I hoped was a romantic tone and whispered, "Signora, you are a beautiful woman. You have a body to be worshipped. I will not take any money for giving you my extra personal service."

There was a sob of relief from mom at my statement. I didn't hang around. Pulling the towel from her I splashed oil over her huge tits. They were as big and beautiful as I'd imagined. The areolae and nipples looked succulent and I couldn't wait to fill my mouth with them, but for the moment I attacked them with my hands. At the same time I leant over and kissed mom. She immediately grabbed my head, opened her mouth and searched for my tongue with hers.

This was fantastic. I'd never realized mom would be so desperate for sex with someone other than dad. I broke out of her embrace and climbed on top of her, placing my big boner between the valley of her voluptuous juggs. As I placed her hands either side of her tits she got the message immediately, pressing them together and I slid the thick meat in and out between those lush melons.

As I fucked her tits, I leant back and, with my arms behind me, slid my fingers through her pubic hair, parting her labia lips and stroking her clitoris. Mom opened her legs to give me full access and, pushing her head forward started licking the end of my cock as it appeared out of her tit valley.

After a few licks I lost patience and pushed forward to pierce her lips with my mushroom head, but was stopped by mom grabbing my cock with her right hand. She brought her left hand underneath, cradling my balls and whispered, "I've dreamt of holding a young man's penis.

She was breathing heavily with a slight smile as she weighed my penis and testicles, marveling at the size of my staff. I suddenly had a thought and whispered back. "So Mama likes young cock, does she! Well Senora, I am only slightly older than your son!"

Having implanted the thought of me in mom's mind, with those words I pushed forward hard and was rewarded by her letting my boner slip between her lips. She sucked on it greedily and, bringing up my hands I grasped her head fucking her mouth.

Mom was really sucking me hard as I whispered, "C'mon Mama, enjoy my young fresh meat."

Mom moaned without opening her mouth and reached around with her hands, grasping my buttocks and pulling me further into that hot wet orifice. Now she was forcing me down her throat, I let go of her head and again slipped my hands behind me, sliding them over her stomach and between her legs. As she sucked me, she relaxed her legs, allowing my fingers to really get to work on her pussy. I rubbed her swollen clitoris and slipped a finger into her opening, feeling her juices on my fingers.

She was becoming frantic in her sucking and I could feel I was about to cum. Sensing my point of climax, mom let go my left buttock and brought her hand underneath me cradling my scrotum. As my jizz hit the back of her throat, mom squeezed my balls and I continued squirting my hot jizz.

After relaxing only for a moment, I pulled out and positioned myself between her legs. My helmet was gently pushing at her vagina opening without fully penetrating it. This had mom gasping for breath then screaming, "PUT IT IN!"

I then made a big decision. I reached up and went to pull off her mask, but mom grasped my hands to stop me. Even at her point of sexual passion she was aware of where she was and what she wanted and clearly she wanted our encounter for her to stay a mystery. In a way I was disappointed but then thought that at least I'd give her a fantasy fucking to remember.

With that determination I thrust inside her brutally. She screamed in surprise and pleasure as I pounded her. Her tits, which were bigger than my sisters and not quite so firm, were swaying around. I grasped them and squeezed them hard as I maintained my hard shafting. I let go of her tits to grasp her legs and push them back as much as possible. This enabled me to really achieve full penetration. Her pussy felt deliciously hot and surprisingly tight as I slid my hot teenage meat hard in and out. It made me realize that this was the first time mom had had a really big cock inside her. As I'd let go of her tits, mom's hands had automatically gone to hold her big breasts to stop them shaking and wobbling, but I would have none of that. As soon as I'd achieved my deep penetrating fuck rhythm, I grabbed her hands and determinedly pushed them behind her head. I then thrust a finger in her mouth for her to suck and continued fucking her hard. Now her tits were voluptuously wobbling in time to my thrusts. I was a teenage boy violating his own mother and I was loving it.