Sister and Mom Have a Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I eased up a bit but found that mom was desperately thrusting back at me. I decided to let her off the leash and flipped her over so that she was on top and could set the rhythm herself. She was a cougar possessed. Pushing herself upright she pumped my boner, the hard meat sliding in and out of her. I stretched my arms up and squeezed her tits. She was pinioned on my erection and she was loving it. She arched her back so that she could push her melons further forward, presenting them to be enjoyed by me.

"Who are you fucking Mama?" I whispered slyly.

Mom groaned aloud and leant over me, her tits in my face and pushed back hard fucking me. I knew it. She was fantasizing that she was fucking me, her son. I lifted my head up, alternately wrapping my mouth round one luscious nipple then the other. Her orgasm was intense.

Her screams to me were music to my ears as her contracting vagina milked me, my fiery spurts of jizz shooting deep inside her.

As she collapsed on top of me I swung her to one side so that she faced the bedrail. Kneeling behind her big ass, I slipped my boner easily into her pussy and began fucking her again. Momentarily ceasing my thrusts I reached across to the table and grabbed my bottle of massage oil. The way I splashed it over her ass must have told her what was coming. As I slipped a finger into her asshole and started to prepare it she gripped the bedrail tensely.

I leant forward putting my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Signora, imagine I am your son."

With that I pushed my boner resolutely into her asshole. Mom screamed and began thrusting back as I built up a rhythm. Her big butt cheeks were rippling with each thrust and I grabbed her hair to let her know I was the boss. She was screaming in pleasure as I pulled her head back and really ripped into her.

Our orgasms were the most seismic yet as I jetted hot cum into her ass while my boner was being squeezed by her contracting anal muscles. This time as we both collapsed on the bed it was the end. I kissed her on the neck then, putting my tunic on, slipped out of the door.

The following morning, with my sister having left the day before, it was only mom and me having breakfast.

"How was your massage mom?" I asked innocently.

"It was very nice David, thank you." Mom replied nonchalantly.

"You could have some massages when we get back home if you enjoy them," I said, with a voice suggesting I wanted her to be happy.

"They're far too expensive dear," she said with a sigh.

"Well," I said, "as you know I'm starting my course in Sports Therapy in the autumn. One area which I find very interesting is the use of massage in the relief of strains etc. I've got some idea what it is about but I wondered if you would let me practice my massaging technique on you."

"Of course dear," said mom with a smile. "You can start this evening when we get home if you like."

"Great," I said, "Of course I haven't got a massage table but we can start on your bed. That should enable us to get good penetration."

Mom took a sharp breath, "Penetration?" she said with a questioning look.

"Deep tissue penetration," I explained with a smile.