Sister/Brother Always/Forever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of these days, you will be the death of me." Alex pretended to grumble.

Serenity laughed as she got out from under the table and sat across his lap, her arms around his shoulders. She could feel his satisfied cock resting against her ass through the dress.

"You know you love it." She leaned in and rubbed her nose against his. "I love you, Daemon. You are my entire world."

Daemon smiled. "I love you too, Serenity. Always and forever." Daemon moved his right hand underneath her skirt ...

********************

Alex jerked awake. These dreams were getting intense, but that last one was so vivid that Alex actually grimaced in pain from his stone hard cock pushing against the blankets. "Damn, that one was intense!" Alex glanced at this clock. 3:00 a.m. Alex shook his head. Why in the world were these dreams now coming more frequently? It did not make any sense. "What does some prince have to do with me? All he does is obsess over this woman with purple eyes and silver hair. Wait. Purple eyes and silver hair? Laura??"