All Comments on 'Sister/Brother Always/Forever Ch. 03'

by AgentMichael

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 7 years ago
A great Follow On

But please can we another episode in less than three years

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 7 years ago
A life moving story

I hope you are going to continue this story . If I didn't know better I would have thought this really happened . Please don't stop writing even if this is the only story series you write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The first two chapters were the first I read on this site and lve been waiting for this chapter a long time so its good to see your back. Hope to be able read the following chapters soon.

AgentMichaelAgentMichaelalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@Orthopode & others

Absolutely, there is more coming very soon. I put an update in my bio talking about the delay of this chapter, as much as I am comfortable saying publicly. Needless to say, the first draft of the next chapter is already being worked on!

I sincerely appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read my writings!!!

silverythmsilverythmover 6 years ago

Yours is the very first story I've red here in Literotica under the category of incest. And I already fell in love with your characters with white silver hairs. Good thing you came back from a veeerrry long hiatus. I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story. And I wanna know what will happen to serenity. BTW, sorry that I didn't comment on your previous chapter. I would prefer be a silent reader though. :)

Always/forever, silverythm (sorry took your word ;) )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't wait too long

You have my undivided attention. This story must continue, and soon. I can't wait until you make the connection between Daemon/ Serenity and Alex/Laura and the evil that strives to separate them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More, please!

I would love to know the rest of the story...

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Awesome story

I loved this story and wish it would be finished but like always on this site garage stories are complete and great ones are not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need the rest of the story.

well done plot. Well balanced story line. Excellent fun read.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

It’s so freaking sad when a good story like this one never gets finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're prolly busy doing Agent stuff in real life, anyway I hope life's treating you kindly. It's saddening to see good, unfinished stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did you stop there?? Also, this is a great story with a fascinating permise, but you have to have a proofreader to editing your work. If my memory serves me right, the only showers in th Middle Ages were waterfalls, and they were not in castles. There is also the name flipped where Alex should be Daemon. Some other minor changes are needed to make it read better. The story line is great, and though you may be preoccupied now with work, you should take the time to finish this work. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Daemon / Serenity to be an integral aspect to this story as dreams was a complete distraction and actually broke up the story to the point of a negative factor. Total waste of time and then to top that all off you don't even finish the story leaving everyone hanging. Wow, what a joke. What a dorksped.

unclemerv77unclemerv777 months ago

It was agood story and I hope you are still around to finish it one day. Or if you aren't, maybe someone ele will.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was a good story and I hope you are still around to finish it one day or maybe someone else will

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous