Sister/Brother Always/Forever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serenity had gathered up her long silver hair into two balls on either side of her head, with the remaining hair flowing down until it nearly reached the floor. The shimmering, sleeveless white dress fit her athletic body perfectly, with the empire waist design emphasizing how ample her cleavage was in proportion to her body. A row of small golden circles appeared across the top of the dress, and the small shoulder coverings drew attention to her feminine neckline. The only jewelry she wore was a necklace their mother had given her years ago that featured a silver crystal attached in the front. Without a doubt she looked exactly like the pictures of Selene, the fabled goddess of the Moon. As she reached the main floor level, Daemon wasted no time in walking until he stood a few feet in front of her. Daemon could tell from the glow in her eyes that Serenity approved of how his tuxedo and mask looked on him. Following royal dancing protocol, Daemon bowed towards her as Serenity grabbed the sides of her dress and dipped into a curtsey. His hand extended towards her, and Serenity put her hand in his as Daemon led her onto the dance floor.

All the other dancers had moved off the stage as Serenity and Daemon stood alone in the center. As the orchestra started playing a new style of music called a waltz, Daemon got into the formal lead position as they then started to dance. Soon Daemon became only vague aware of the music as everything else fell away and the only thing he was aware of was the beautiful woman in his arms. Serenity followed his lead perfectly around the dance floor, her eyes shining like twinkling stars as she looked back only at him. Daemon was sure his heart was beating loud enough for everyone in the hall to hear. Whether he led her to twirl or occasionally dip, Serenity reacted instantly as if they shared one mind. All too soon the music ended with the entire audience clapping for them.

Serenity leaned over and whispered in his right ear, "The waterfall. Twenty minutes."

Daemon looked on as Serenity walked towards the exit closest to her room.

Unnoticed in the corner of the room was an older, tall man who stood watching Daemon with angered eyes. "Damn them," the man uttered quietly.

**********

Alex grew restless as he drove his Audi. Claire had made it clear what time Laura was expecting to be picked up in order to go Latin dancing. The fact that he had not danced in a while was a vague annoyance, but Alex was sure that he remembered well enough the basic steps for the tango, rumba, and other Latin styles to get by. What had his palms sweating was how excited he was to see her. Aside from his close friendship with Chris, Alex did not get close with other people so that they would not get too close with him. Laura was extremely beautiful, but that did not explain why everything just felt so right whenever she was nearby.

Alex glanced at his GPS system. "Just five minutes away," he told himself.

**********

Using the clear light of the full moon to navigate, Daemon dismounted his horse once he got close to the river. As children Serenity used to drag Daemon to this river a lot because she loved the local legend surrounding it. The story stated that thousands of years ago, the moon goddess Selene came down to this river to comfort a woman who had lost her true love in battle. The goddess gave the woman a silver crystal while saying that when the hearts of true love are one that the crystal would protect them. That crystal was attached to a necklace and had been passed down in the family through the women of every generation until their mother had given it to Serenity on her eighteenth birthday.

Daemon left his horse to drink and relax while he walked towards the area of the waterfall they had found years ago. Upon getting to the shores near the waterfall, Daemon stopped moving. Serenity stood in the river facing the waterfall, her back towards him. Her long beautiful hair was free and flowing down her back, and even with the water only coming up just over her knees Daemon could tell that Serenity was not wearing any clothing other than her necklace with the silver crystal. Serenity somehow sensed Daemon had arrived, as she turned around to face him. With the water falling behind her and the glow of the moon bathing her in moonlight, Daemon was awestruck by the sight of the most beautiful woman of all time.

Unable to take his eyes away from hers, Daemon slowly walked up to a large rock near the edge of the water. Reaching up Daemon took off the white mask and placed it on the rock, his purple eyes hungering for her. Daemon then removed the tuxedo jacket with the attached cape, followed by the white button shirt. Daemon then slowly unzipped the tuxedo pants and placed all the clothing as well as the shoes on the rock. Daemon slowly strode in the water, not wanting to even blink in case this vision of her might vanish. Thankfully part of the nearby river flowed over a natural hot spring, causing the water coming down the waterfall and surrounding them to be pleasantly warm. Daemon stopped an arm's length in front of her. There were a billion things he wanted to tell Serenity, such as she was the most beautiful woman in the entire world. He wanted to tell her that she was the most important person in the world to him and that he had still not forgiven her for stealing his dessert a few days ago. There were so many things he wanted to say to her, and yet all of it was meaningless compared to the one and only thing that mattered.

"I love you, Serenity," Daemon said to her.

Serenity's purple eyes moistened. "I love you too, Daemon."

Daemon took a half step closer to her and wiped away a tear falling down her right check. Serenity smiled as Daemon gently but firmly brought her body forward until their bodies were pressed against each other, his arms around her. Serenity's skin was smooth and soft beyond belief, and her hair and body smelled like fresh flowers on a sunny day. Daemon's mouth went slightly dry as he lowered his mouth to hers, their lips touching lightly at first. Daemon felt her hands moving behind his neck, and her small moans made him deepen the kiss. Daemon could feel her body moving against his, her need for him matching his growing need for her. Daemon got a handful of hair and gently moved her head back, his lips now moving to her exposed neck. Daemon enjoyed exploring this sensitive area, feeling her moans getting loader as he focused purely on pleasing her. As Daemon started to gently nibble on skin between her neck and shoulders, the feeling of Serenity's hands enclosing on his hardening cock was pure bliss. He could feel her exploring him carefully yet insistently, getting use to what his body felt like. Allowing her explorations to continue, Daemon's mouth started to travel downwards slowly. Serenity's breathing was starting to become a bit ragged as Daemon took his time to painstakingly lick his way around the sides of her perfect breasts. His tongue continued to make circles smaller and smaller until he began gently sucking on her left nipple.

Serenity's moans filled the air as he pleasured her. "Please," she uttered as the ability to speak became more difficult to her while moving her hand up and down his length with more urgency. "Please, Daemon, I need ... ".

Daemon grinned as he moved his mouth away from her. Ignoring her slight protest, Daemon bent down and to the side, and putting his hands around her waist he picked her up while simultaneously turning her upside down. Serenity's legs immediately wrapped themselves tightly around his head, both to keep steady as well as to bring his mouth inches away from her wet center. Daemon's tongue immediately went to work as Serenity moaned even louder. Within seconds Daemon could feel her mouth working its way up and down his cock, her tongue wrapping itself around him as her hot mouth took him inside again and again. The intensity of the pleasure raced through his body as Daemon moved his tongue to the spot where he knew that Serenity would feel the most pleasure. He was immediately rewarded by feeling her laps wrap incredibly tightly around his head to keep his mouth from moving away. Serenity's moans continued to grow louder and louder until Daemon could not hold himself back anymore; he had to have her.

Gently bending over to put Serenity back on her feet, Daemon's breathing ran ragged as he could see the look for passion in her eyes. Serenity just smiled as she put her arms around Daemon's neck and jumped onto his torso, his arms grabbing under her legs to hold her up in the air against him. Daemon gave Serenity a tender kiss before gently lowering her onto his cock. Serenity slightly gasped as he started to enter her, and then groaned in pleasure as the rest of his length went fully inside her. Daemon's face was inches from hers as they looked at each other for the first time as a completed being, the feeling of bliss moving through their bodies. Using muscles that came from years of weapons training and fighting, Daemon slowly began to move her up and down. Their eyes stayed open as they kissed each other, the need for total connection consuming them. Daemon kept their rhythm steady, enjoying every sensation. As he began to move her more vigorously, Serenity's moans became louder, more primal.

After several minutes, Daemon's control started to waver as the passion threatened to overwhelm him. Daemon continued thrusting in and out of her as he walked backwards until they went under the waterfall and into a tiny cove that was hidden just behind it. Settling back into the rocks, Daemon kissed her passionately as Serenity began taking the lead, moving her hips forward and backward on top of him. Their tongues teased each other mercilessly as their moans became louder and louder. Instinct took over, and Daemon shifted to gently pin Serenity to the wall as he continued ravishing her. Bringing a hand down to play with Serenity's clit, it was not very long until he felt her body starting to shudder as she ground herself faster onto him. Not being to contain himself anymore, Daemon thrust upward as hard as he could as he emptied himself fully into her. Serenity's body convulsed wildly, and it seemed like hours passed before either of them could breathe normally.

A few minutes later, Daemon looked at Serenity once his trousers and shoes were back on. Though her party gown was now wet and most likely ruined, they could easily say that she was too excited from the party and fell into one of the palace pools. Their father would probably believe that, though Serenity would most likely get a scolding from their mother over the dress. Daemon smiled at her as she seemed to glow as she smiled back. It did not matter what happened anymore, Daemon was willing to make any and all sacrifices so that he and Serenity could be together for the rest of their lives.

Daemon heard the sound of a twig snapping while a look of dread suddenly filled Serenity's face. Daemon turned around slower than normal from exhaustion as the sound of metal clang reached his ears while something incredibly hard slammed into the back of his head. Time seemed to slow a little bit as Daemon fell, his head hitting the ground as the taste of blood came to his mouth. Daemon tried to get up as he could hear Serenity screaming, but his arms refused to move. Barely able to move his head towards the sounds, Daemon could make out Serenity slung over the shoulder of a tall man while a group of armed men laughed at her struggles.

A cloaked man bent down and looked Daemon in the eyes. "She belongs to me now. If you try to save her, I will kill you, and then your parents, and then everyone in this pathetic land." Daemon's heart froze as he recognized the voice belonging to the cloaked man in the mill who had the girl murdered. Grinning, the cloaked man stood up as the group walked away with Serenity yelling for him.

Several minutes passed before Daemon was able to move. His head felt like his skull might be cracked, and his arms and legs hurt so badly it took all his self-control not to scream in pain. However, none of that mattered right now. Daemon had a suspicion about who was behind the attack, and if he was correct there was very little time to get help before Serenity would be gone forever. Limping his way to Tornado, Daemon bit his lip to hold in the pain while he mounted his steed. With as much energy as he had left in him, Daemon urged Tornado into a full gallop towards the castle.

**********

Alex knocked on the door, and a few seconds later Laura appeared. Alex very much approved of the white dress and heels she had chosen for a night of Latin dancing, as well as the clutch purse she was holding that complimented her outfit. What got his heart racing was that she had gathered her hair into two small buns and let the remainder of her hair come down to her shoulder blades. A vision of a similar-looking woman standing in front of waterfall momentarily passed in front of his vision, and Alex had to shake his head to come back to reality.

"Are you okay?" Laura asked.

Alex smiled. "Yes, I am fine. You look beautiful."

Laura blushed. "Thank you."

Alex held out his right arm, and as she took his arm Alex led her to his car. Neither of them noticed the car parked several yards away with an older man inside watching them.

"Damn them," the man said.

**********

A fox came up to the waterfall and began to drink some water. After a few moments, the fox's head perked up at the sound of a small and unfamiliar noise. Walking on the riverbank the fox eventually came to a broken necklace with a silver crystal attached to it. The fox gave it a quick smell, but the object did not smell like anything appetizing. The crystal suddenly shook and made the now-frightened fox run away to the safety of the forest. After a few more shakes, a crack suddenly appeared on the crystal ...

12