Sister Crystals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,807 Followers

She felt disgusting, and sat there agonizing for hours, stewing in her own misery.

Abby, on the other hand, had confined herself to the hotel room, not even leaving to get something to eat. She lay on the bed, flipping distractedly through the channels on the tv and struggling to figure out how things had gotten so far out of hand.

She looked at the time on the bedside table. It was getting late, and she started to worry about where her sister had gone. She got up, and found her phone, wondering if she should try to call her.

As she debated whether to dial Lilly's cell, she caught something gleaming in the corner of her eye. She looked on the floor by the doorway and saw her pendant sitting where she'd thrown it earlier that afternoon.

Abby walked over to the door to collect it, and turned the pink gem over in her hand. 'We're still sisters...' she thought to herself as she looked down at the glinting crystal. 'I don't want this to ruin our relationship.'

She dialed Lilly's number and held the phone to her ear. It rang four times and went to voicemail. Abby sighed, fastened the necklace around her neck again, and got into bed, ready to go to sleep.

-------

Lilly stared at her sister's name on her phone as it rang. She wanted to answer, but was afraid they would end up fighting again. The call went to voicemail, and Lilly exhaled deeply, putting her phone back in her purse.

She took another sip from her rum and coke, but didn't feel much like drinking. Her hand drifted absently to the crystal around her neck, and she looked down at it with a heavy sigh. The gem glistened in the light, knowing it's mate was once again around Abby's neck. Lilly felt a sudden, burning need to go back to her room and be with her sister.

She got up, leaving her unfinished drink and rushed from the bar and toward the elevator.

When she got to the room, the lights were out, and Abby was snoring softly on her side of the bed. Lilly snuck herself in and closed the door gently, so as not to wake her sister.

She padded towards the bed, and looked down at Abby's serene face. 'She's so beautiful.' she thought, admiring the girl's delicate features.

She crept around to her side, and hesitated for a few seconds. She didn't want to rummage through her suitcase to find something to sleep in and risk waking her sister... She touched the crystal around her neck, and decided to strip her clothes off and sleep naked tonight.

'I'm sure Sis won't mind.' she told herself as she pulled her shirt over her head. Lilly climbed under the covers and laid down, wearing nothing but the pink crystal necklace.

"Lilly? Is that you?" Abby groaned sluggishly, turning to look over at the younger girl in the darkness.

"Yeah, it's me." Lilly answered. "Sorry if I woke you."

"It's ok." Abby yawned. "I'm really sorry about this afternoon."

"I'm sorry too." Lilly replied, turning onto her side. The two sisters smiled shyly at each other in the moonlight.

Abby looked at her sister curiously. "Hey, are you naked?"

Lilly blushed, embarrassed at being caught. "Yeah... I didn't want to wake you by looking for something to sleep in. Sorry!" she said anxiously.

"Don't be sorry, Sis! Here, look!" Abby pulled the sheets down, revealing herself to her sister. "I'm naked too! I don't know why, but after climbing in bed I just felt the urge to sleep in the buff tonight... I'm not even wearing panties!" she giggled.

Lilly's eyes fell to her sister's chest and her mouth felt dry. "Haha... what a weird coincidence!" she said. "I guess I took my panties off too before I got in... I'm not even sure why..."

The girls fell quiet again, feeling the awkward sexual tension from earlier that day returning. Lilly knew she was being obvious the way she was staring at Abby's chest, but she just couldn't bring herself to look away.

Instead she reached for the covers, pulling them off of her chest as well and revealing her own chest to her sister.

Abby sucked in a breath, staring at the newly revealed mounds. She bit her lip, feeling her body getting warmer. Lilly was getting warmer too. She could feel her sister's eyes on her, and it sent a shiver through her body.

"God, it's too hot in here tonight." Abby commented, before kicking the blankets the rest of the way off herself. She lay completely on display before Lilly's eager gaze, and it sent an excited thrill through her.

"Yeah... It's definitely warm in here." Lilly agreed, copying her sister and pushing the blankets the rest of the way off her body as well.

"I'm glad your here now, Sis. I was so miserable without you." Abby said, scooting closer to her sister.

"I was miserable without you, too, Abby." Lilly replied, moving closer as well.

The sisters both draped an arm around each other, and squeezed their bodies together in a loving hug. Their breasts rubbed together as they embraced, their nipples growing hard as they pressed into each other's flesh.

Their faces hovered inches apart from each other, their breath landing on each other's lips. "Let's never fight again." Abby said softly.

The sisters slowly closed the gap between them, and their mouths joined in a delicate, loving kiss. They both trembled with excitement as their lips pressed together, pulling each other into a tighter hold.

Their bodies slid together exquisitely and the two sisters opened their mouths, letting their tongues glide against each other between their swollen lips.

They both moaned, their hands beginning to explore each other with growing excitement. Abby slid her hand down Lilly's back, cupping the younger girl's ass and giving it a gentle squeeze. Lilly shuddered at her sister's touch, and moved her own hand up Abby's torso until she held one of the older girl's warm, full breasts in her fingers.

Together the girls massaged each other's bodies, their tongues wriggling together inside their mouths. They pressed against one another more firmly, their legs tangling together and wrapping themselves around each other.

The kiss grew more passionate, and so did their movements, their bodies grinding harder and their hands groping with greater need. The sisters were totally lost in each other, absorbed in the sweet taste and feel of each other's inflamed young bodies.

Abby suddenly rolled her sister onto her back, pinning her to the mattress and lowering her lips to the girl's neck. Lilly moaned as her sister kissed her burning skin, making her way lower. Abby clasped one of Lilly's nipples between her lips and sucked it against her tongue, causing her sister to writhe with pleasure beneath her.

Lilly dug her hands in her sisters hair, encouraging her to continue sucking her jutting tits. "Oh, God... That feels so fucking good..." she groaned, arcing her back to press her breast harder into Abby's open lips.

As Abby sucked and licked her sister's breasts, she kneaded them eagerly with her hands, sending thrills through the younger girl's body. She lay on top of her sister, their bodies rubbing together deliciously in the center of the bed.

Eventually, Abby began to kiss her way down further, pressing her wet lips against Lilly's taught stomach. Lilly held her breath, her legs trembling as she felt Abby push them open gently. The older girl settled between her sister's spread thighs, and took a deep whiff of her steaming pussy.

The scent was intoxicating, and reminded her of the panties she'd sniffed earlier that afternoon. The smell was much better directly from the source, however, and Abby knew that the taste would be better as well.

Unable to resist, she lowered her face, running her tongue indulgently through Lilly's dripping folds. The younger girl groaned as the sensation washed over her. Her body burned with desire, her hips grinding up against her sister's hungry mouth.

Abby got to work quickly, devouring Lilly's delicious cunt with incredible enthusiasm. She lapped at her sister's flowing snatch, spreading the girl's juices over her pretty face.

Lilly was panting for air as her sister ate her pussy. She stretched her thighs open wide, her hands falling to the back of Abby's head and holding her firmly against her gushing cunt. She scraped herself against the older girl's slippery tongue, squealing and grunting as pleasure propelled through her body.

Abby sliced her tongue deeply through Lilly's wet pussy folds, intoxicated by the girl's intimate flavor. She grabbed her sister's legs, pushing them forcefully up to her chest to reveal her pussy completely, and glimpsing the girl's puckered asshole below it.

She licked her lips as she stared at her sister, then resumed her frantic pussy eating, spreading Lilly's juices all over her flushed cunt lips. Her tongue wormed it's way lower, and Lilly let out a desperate cry as she felt it wriggle against her asshole.

Abby groaned, exhilarated by the intimate flavor of her sister's ass. She lapped at it eagerly, her nose rubbing against Lilly's flaring pussy.

Lilly started to breath harder as her pleasure surged through her. Her pussy gushed and her ass quivered under Abby's licking tongue. Her head thrashed on the pillow as she squealed in ecstasy, her orgasm quickly building.

Abby pulled her sister's ass cheeks apart wide with her fingers, and shoved her tongue hard against her tight entrance, forcing it inside the pink tunnel. The sensation caused Lilly to begin convulsing violently, and she dug her fingers hard into Abby's scalp.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" she howled. "I'M CUMMIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!" Her pussy flooded her cum over Abby's face, her hips bucking frantically as her orgasm exploded.

Abby gripped her sister tightly, pistoning her tongue in and out of her ass through her powerful climax. She brought her fingers to the younger girl's clit and rubbed it vigorously, causing even more cum to splash from Lilly's flaring cunt.

After thoroughly soaking her sister and the bed, Lilly collapsed to the mattress, her legs falling onto the crumpled sheets. Abby lifted her face from her sister's crotch, completely covered in her creamy juices. She smacked her lips, savoring the flavor of the younger girl's cunt.

Lilly gawked at her sister, her jaw gaping as she gulped for air. Her chest heaved and her skin shone with a thick layer of perspiration.

"That... was fucking... incredible!" she gasped. Wiping her damp hair away from her eyes, her gaze traveled over her older sister's sexy body. She sat up, grabbing Abby by the shoulders and pulling her into a passionate kiss.

The two girls shared Lilly's juices as they made out, their tongues wrestling to collect the delectable cream. Lilly felt a powerful desire to taste her sister, and she suddenly rolled her onto her back, laying on top of the surprised girl.

They continued to make out with each other, and Lilly started to fondle her big sister with desperate hands. The urgency of Lilly's groping drove Abby wild with desire, and she arced her back, shoving her chest into the younger girl's greedy palms.

Lilly lowered her face, running her tongue hungrily over Abby's burning flesh with incredible enthusiasm. She licked and kissed her way quickly along Abby's throat and chest, pausing to suck eagerly at her breasts before continuing her journey, past her stomach and between her sweaty thighs.

The time for foreplay was long over and Lilly knew it. She needed to taste her sister and she needed to do it now. She plunged her tongue desperately into the older girl's pussy, causing Abby to throw her head back and howl with pleasure.

Lilly licked and sucked Abby's flowing cunt with incredible urgency, bathing her clit with her slithering tongue. She brought her fingers to her sister's opening, shoving three of them inside and twisting them ferociously as she sucked on her throbbing button.

Abby squealed and gyrated beneath her sister, her body drenched in sweat and burning with desire. She tangled her fingers in the younger girl's damp hair, squeezing her face tightly against her cunt and scraping it up and down at a frantic pace.

Lilly managed to keep pace with the manic thrusting of her sister's hips, her lips clamping tightly around her clit and her tongue wriggling against it. Her fingers sloshed as she pumped them deep inside Abby's moist channel, curling them against her inner walls and slicing them against her g-spot.

Abby's chest heaved as she writhed on the groaning mattress, her hips bouncing up off the bed with every thrust of her sister's fingers. She threw her head back and screamed fiercely as her body was overcome with a boiling, ferocious orgasm.

Pussy juices splashed out from around Lilly's fingers, but she continued to pump them at a steady, desperate pace. They squelched in her sister's gaping cunt, mangling it violently with each powerful thrust.

Abby's body convulsed as she rode her orgasm, her face contorted as she struggled through the intense sensations. Finally, she had to twist her fingers in Lilly's hair and pull her forcibly off of her battered clit.

She hauled Lilly up on top of her, and the younger girl collapsed on her sweat soaked body, their mouths joining passionately and their arms wrapping around one another.

They started to grind against each other, and wrenched their lips apart momentarily to gasp for breath.

"Again!" Abby snarled. "I need more!" She pulled Lilly's face back down, and they resumed their kiss, making out desperately. Lilly pushed her thighs between her sister's and they mashed their tired cunts together, grinding them frantically.

The bed shook and squeaked as they fucked tirelessly against each other, their skin pouring with sweat and smacking loudly as they slammed repeatedly into each other. Their tits ballooned together as they crushed them between their chests, the friction causing their nipples to throb painfully.

As their fucking intensified, Lilly threw her head back, gasping as another orgasm started to build. Her sudden movement caused Abby's hand to catch on her necklace, and the chain snapped, falling from her neck and onto her sister's chest.

With the spell once again broken, the girls locked eyes, and they slowed their desperate fucking, once again realizing what they were doing.

Abby bit her lip, looking up into her sister's frightened eyes. "Please..." she whimpered. "Don't stop!"

Lilly groaned, and kissed her sister passionately, resuming her violent thrusts. The two girls slammed their bodies into another incredible climax, and wailed as pleasure exploded from their swollen pussies.

They no longer cared whether what they were doing was wrong, they were much too far gone for that. The sex was just too good for them to stop now, and they both knew it. Lilly wrenched her lips from her sister's again, and they looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Abby. So fucking much!" Lilly groaned.

"I love you too, Baby. Let's go again!" Abby replied.

Lilly nodded eagerly, and they pressed their lips back together, their bodies beginning to writhe against one another once more.

The two girls spent the rest of their vacation locked away in their hotel room, fucking each other with undying passion. The sister crystals gleamed, now sitting together on the nightstand. They had done precisely what the shop keeper had promised, creating a bond between Abby and Lilly stronger than any they could have imagined.

The girls were more than just sisters, now. They were passionate, incestuous lovers.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,807 Followers
12