All Comments on 'Sister Falls in Love with My Cock'

by CuntinghamChestercock

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Hot And Nasty****

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
?

"When I heard her mouth open". Huh?

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
loved it

more please, this road trip aint over yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What...?

Don't know whether to laugh or just be appalled.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Start

Very good start

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Hmmmph

Love how the majority of fuckwit trolls are anonymous lol. I gave you 5, loved it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

hope this trip isn't over yet

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 7 years ago
Need more work on characterisation

I know this is a sex website but I think you need to spend more time on characterisation before getting to the sex. All I know about your main character is he has a big cock and he loves sex. It is sort of hard to be invested in a character when those are the only personality traits we are presented with.

UnicornofLoveUnicornofLoveover 7 years ago
To Percalize and Stratigize...

Is the sister more like Audrey or Marilyn?

peebudypeebudyover 7 years ago
road trip!

i love sneaky sex in car ride stories, and this one was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mouth sound

Heard her mouth open...

You know, that subtle wet noise of a hungry, horny, wet, craving mouth that opens up to lick cum off of fingers, when you're 2 feet away and listening very closely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To rushed

Good premise to the story just to rushed. I find these kind of stories are more intriguing when there's a nice build up and character development. Still a good story though, keep on writing.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Great story

Hope you will add an ass fucking later

worshipper622worshipper622over 7 years ago
Nicely done

We all just need the promise of following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slight exaggeration,perhaps

Another story of a guy with a nine inch cock who just happened to wear silky shorts while riding in an SUV..

C'mon.... let's get a little real.... the average cock is just slightly less than 6 inches,according to medical experts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All the way & more!

These 2 need to take it to the next level with full on sexual relationship. Sister will become so addicted to her brothers cock, that she'll do anything for it...even get pregnant!

And than the kicker, they find out their parents are really brother & sister as well!

And family that plays together, stays together!!! 😜

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

This is one of the best brother-sister budding sex stories I have read on this site !! Great potential, story details, etc. Hopefully, during their trip their parents will leave them alone for plenty of play time and when they get home too. Kirsten and her brother will hopefully; do a lot of oral sex and then Kirsten will get on birth control and ask her brother to screw her and that will become a daily after school routine. That they'll develop a love, caring and strong relationship that goes into adulthood. Cannot wait for another chapter or two. Thanks !!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Turn off

Nothing about this that I could get through fits a good story. For example--it's far too convenient the boy has a 9" dick, cums like a pornstar (most don't cum tons) and just happened to have a nympho girlfriend that had juicy orgasms. These things stereotype what we might like, but is far from reality. The biggest hits against this story: the sister isn't disgusted/doesn't protest when she first sees her brother watching videos; she immediately "loves" his dick because it's big (most women do NOT "love" any guy that's well hung JUST because of that; they immediately start a sexual relationship when the author frames this as a "distant" relationship and especially because he "stole" her best friend by humping her regularly. The informed reader would expect 1) lots of hate or significant animosity with his twin because they're not close; 2) having to actually build a relationship with his sister before she even starts seeing him as a love interest; 3) make up for that distance by apologizing and repairing the damage; 4) getting over the taboo and "gross" aspect of the sexual part; 5) slight flirtation and double entendres until we get some slight experimentation like light kissing and some petting; 6) getting more involved, with each thinking about one another and them getting closer; then usually finally 7) them giving in or trying it full-on.

The story basically goes to 7 with none of the intervening steps and goes to stereotypes immediately. What's the typical porn weakness? A woman automatically wanting a guy with a big dick! So this is far too convenient, which actually the title gives away, as no one can "fall in love" with a penis--one falls in love with a *person* and then the other parts of them follow quite a bit later. Will not continue reading (actually didn't make it past the first few paragraphs).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Summer move

Fantastic story . I hope you keep us updated when you get to enjoy her more

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
A good STORY!

A great, down and dirty sex story between an adolescent, horny, twin, brother and sister. I understand the comments of "needs more character background", and "needs a lead in to the sex", etc. However, I loved the jump straight into hot porno style sex between these two. Interesting suggestion about mom and dad being siblings, but having mom fall in love with the porn cock is good, or dad and sis getting in the act sounds good. And... I think you should stay with the "all about the sex" style of the story. Nof really looking for character development in this story.

pudpuckerpudpuckerover 7 years ago
Please dont stop

This is your first story then I want to read all you wright. Please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
by Comentarista

It's called fantasy. It's made up, not real. What fun would I think Be with a tiny dick and no one wanting lot of sex. Don't read this genre if you want real life. 5 star loving this can't wait for next chapter

bawsweatbawsweatover 7 years ago
Redux

This is like reading a story I've read a dozen times. There are so many in here with almost exactly the same story line.

Even if it is fiction, the 9" and testes that shoot three cups every five minutes gets old. That is a personalthing, but then reviews are largely based on our personal tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boonis Glottious!

A bit too rushed but a good premise. However, a 9" prick, bucket loads of cum? Please, try to stick a little closer to realism. Then you lost me when they started having ass hole snacks. That turned it into a barf fest. If you find the taste of human feces to be delicious then you need to seek help.

scrtpen2460scrtpen2460over 7 years ago
great story

love it - part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Get the MUM AND Dad involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who cares

It's a good story and don't let the Grammar Nazis hound you. I hate how everyone is quick to talk about every single thing wrong with a story on here. The dick was to big and he came to much. Who cares. That makes the story fun. Who wants to read a story about a sister who saw his tiny dick and then said oh let me play with that. The whole thing got started bc of the big dick. So keep going man and don't worry about the assholes(pun intended). No one gets on here to read a boring story and worry about spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really ? its same story every time when in a car with parents

they 'play' in car with his 9 inches(Wish all men were as lucky!! but as we know all men aren't created equal but it seems every bloke in these stories has 9" or bigger) & Sister just see the 9"s & can't help themselves Also they are conveniently(3rd row seat of our family SUV, watching videos on my phone of myself and my girlfriend having sex. My parents were in the front, and the middle of the car was piled high with suitcases, ice boxes, and junk for the trip) #Really

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK Losers..Grammazr Nazis is not even a real term.

I find it very disturbing that grown men in their late 40's who still live with their parents and do nothing all day except chat on social media and play games all day can find the time to criticize those who actually accomplish something meaningful like writing an erotic story. Go figure. Perhaps a bunch of us sane readers should bring out the pitch forks and take care of these idiots who do nothing but whine, complain and drags others down. This is one of the more inventive stories about a brother and sister that I have a ever read...truly amazing. And why are so many small penis folks out here complaining about the 9 inches? Sure mine is only 7.5 inches but it gets the job done. Perhaps these losers have a penis that is smaller than their pinkie finger. If that is indeed true then I can understand why they are so angry at life. They will never ever be able to have sex with a woman without having to use force. Sad losers..go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what

in the actual fuck did i just read? was this written by the author of My Immortal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2 please?

This was a rather refreshing story. It had a lot of similarities to other "backseat of the car ride" stories, but I like how it was just different enough to make it unique. Looking forward to more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Good story. Like the freshness of backseat style story. Can't wait to read more on this story of you intend to keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story will there be a follow up?

Loved the story line. Hopingvfor more

jtw0978jtw0978over 7 years ago

Are going to finish this

CuntinghamChestercockCuntinghamChestercockover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm glad most of you enjoyed the story. I just write what I would like to read, so don't really care about the haters and virgins. This will be continued. Wanted to finish and submit a different non-incest story first. It's about shear yoga pants at the gym and some good old fashioned car fucking in the parking lot, and a slave girlfriend who cleans them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One question

How damn loud were Mom and Dad jamming that NPR not to hear all of that a foot an a half behind them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
& 6 month later......

The cravings got the better of us & we could not keep away from each other, Mandy who was after my brother, got jealous when she got wind of our activities, She did not want me share my brother she wanted him all to herself, so she had our activities uploaded on UgotPosted.com with a hidden cam.

Over a period of a few months the whole town came to know of our activities.

My parents were the last to know & they disowned us.

My brother felt so ashamed of all the taunts of the people, he just vanished, i Fear the worst & the police have not found his body nor have they had a report on him.

am 3 months pregnant & living in a women's shelter.

i cant go on any longer, i dont want to bring a child into this world that has no love for us.

if there is any contact from my brother, please tell him am sorry for taking my life & hurting his unborn child. he left me alone in a cold world. i tried my best.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Hope to see more!

You really hit your stride in the descriptions of enjoying each others asses....sooo HOT!

CuntinghamChestercockCuntinghamChestercockover 7 years agoAuthor
6 months later

Hahahaha! Now that's a happy ending!

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 7 years ago
Life is good.

My sister loves home made porn and big cocks, I got both, and our parents are oblivious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Those parents are blind, deaf and/or stupid...

This is a great story, but it has quite a few holes. First off, why are the kids sitting in the very back? No one is occupying the middle seats. The only logical explanation for that is because some of their stuff in on those seats, but that makes no sense either. It would make more sense to fold up the back seats and put the stuff in the back, because's there's more room for their stuff to fit.

Also, the parents:

-Cannot hear anything other than the radio

-Can't just turn around to see what their kids are doing

-Almost never think to check on their kids, either in the SUV or the hotel, except when it's conveinent for the plot.

You have a good concept here and the sex scenes were hot, but that doesn't mean that the actual story is fine. Hopefully this is a good learning experience

*3.5 out of 5*

animal99animal99about 7 years ago
Good Story!

Hey, I really liked your story... despite the criticisms of grammar or character development - After all, This IS a Fantasy, right? And who hasn't fantasized about having a Big Dick or a Girl that loves the idea of a guy for his big Dick? It sure makes you feel appreciated when someone loves you MORE just because you have an impressive dick.

OH, and how did the parents not hear the kids? Have you guys ever rode in a big SUV? The more luxurious models have SO much sound proofing that you can barely hear a passenger talking in the 2nd row from the Front Seats, never mind trying to hear them if they are in the 3rd row seats - Even a radio played at low levels would drown out noises from the 2nd and 3rd row seats.

And the Cheaper base models lack so much of that sound proofing that the road noise and vibrations are amplified - THAT means you have to turn UP the radio just to compete with the noise for it be fairly audible. This is especially true on back roads and rough pavement. It's like being in a tin can fully of loose rocks. So FORGET hearing anyone talking to you from the back seats.

BTW... Would love to read a second chapter... perhaps sis showing her affections and appreciation for a guy with a big dick who knows how to use it to make her come and Come! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What A GREAT SISTER!!!!!

Ain't nothing better than a Hot, HORNY SISTER.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
For the anon below...

The kids are both over 18, why would the parents need to check on them? Lol. Hell, Ive been on vacations with family in a van and my cousin and I hung out in the back seat and fooled around some. The only time the adults up front turned around was if they were talking to us or wanted something out of the cooler!

runner279runner279about 7 years ago
hott

I loved your hot kinky story!!!!!! more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bob

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 7 years ago
Looking for more

I'm hoping you'll continue this until he at least gets to tap his sister's pussy and ass.

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazabout 7 years ago
Back Seat Of A Car in the Presence of Parents?

Good Fantasy. Far from reality. I know its a fiction fantasy but it always feels good to read when that fiction./ fantasy closes to reality.Good sex but ------

I have read 4 or 5 such stories bro and sister having sex while father and mother sitting in front totally unaware what is happening in the back seat.Perhaps they drive without looking in the rear view mirror

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Best car ride trip ever...Hope you will continue the trip

Didn't fuck..Maybe that will be the treat for the next chapter

Stephanie76Stephanie76about 7 years ago
Good story

Good story, fun, sexy, fairly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My darling sister

My sister Sue and I were sitting at the back if our parents'car and we're returning back home from a ciudin's wedding.We had a lot of fun,danced a lot and drank also several cups of wine, When dancing slows with my sister, I had hard os and Sue must have surely and limed it because she pushed her pussy against my cock, We were therefore very horny,so when seated in the car, I took her hand into mine and kissed it sweetly, it was not a surprise when she played with my balls and already hard cock and she sucked me like a Goddess, I fingered her pussy which were very wet.when we arrived home, we waited for the parents going to sleep and 15 mins after Sue entered my room in silent! !She was totally nude,me also !! She mounted me and we kissed each other very sweetly. She sat on my hard cock and I must say that it was her who fucked me!That happened 6 months ago and we fuck very often up to now. How long our taboo relation will continue we really do not know but a thing is sure "We are addicted to each other sexually "Up to now we have been the best fuck of our lives for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy pair

Keep them loving and exploring!

When I first became sexually interested in my older brother (three years older than me), it was the total package I was interested in. He was well muscled from sports, and "all man." I had seen him in swim trunks (and with a towel around his waist after a shower) so I already admired his muscular chest, arms, and legs. And he had the beginnings of soft dark chest hair across the top of his chest (near the nipples) and a treasure trail leading into his trunks. He wore v-neck shirts that showed just a bit of the chest hair at the open collar, and by the time we got involved, his t-shirts gave a hint of the hair treasure he had underneath the shirt. I'd begin by teasing his chest, tracing my fingertips over the t-shirt, especially near his nipples and shoulders, then lift it by the hem and running my hands across his upper chest. It was fun to watch the bulge grow in his shorts while I did this to his chest. When I did get Butch alone in my room, I teasingly removed his shirt, then his shorts and briefs, then fondled and pumped and sucked his cock until I got his delicious man cream as a reward. I loved kissing his nipples. Over the few years I sucked him and he fucked me his chest hair grew to be a bit thicker. He made me so wet that I often creamed in my panties! The most sensitive place on his body other than his cock, was his tight abs and his upper thighs. And I knew he would be a great lover for some woman who captured him. But I was always glad to be the first girl who loved him and captured his heart, if just for a while. I love you still, Butch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmmmmm

Well, this was one of the biggest pieces of crap I've ever read. To those who criticize those of us who don't like this kind of crap and say we shouldn't read it if we don't like it, how are we supposed to know if we like the story or not unless we read the damn thing? Get real people and get off your high horses.

The old guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ew cause that's my name

I couldn't even read it and I'm not even horny anymore cause my name is Kirsten and it just wrecked porn for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TOO FUNNY!

Listening to NPR a network for SHEEPLE dependent on government cradle to grave...they have ZERO respect for themselves, poor bastards are helpless...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ME THINKS.......

ME THINKS,ALL THE "ANONYMOUS" posters who love to hate what they read out there in porn storyland should just stop reading these and go back to comic books where they are back on the childish level they revel in...... take a hint, if you read incest porn you just may run across these things.....SURPRISE, this is big boy / big girl reading .........the stupidity of people.... one CAN NOT read these by ACCIDENT !!!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Not sure why the negative comments from anon's but I liked the story. Would like to read a second chapter just to know where their relationship is going, if going anywhere after their holiday ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
work...

of brilliance - ignore the naysayers...it's petty envy on their part.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

What a great story ..... the details were perfect as was the action. Now, brother and sister are so connected emotionally, sexually and in every respect a couple. A horny couple. I hope Kristen wants to start learning by doing - to deep throat him as he lays back to enjoy it and she sucks him dry each time. Of course, he nice pussy just runs with nectar as she has a ton of orgasms just from oral sex. Let her show her brother what she can do. Thier parents will hopefully, be gone for a week when schools out and they can have another adventure. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Liked it very much. Now you gotta add more chapters. Looking forward to reading them. Thanks.

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Nice start.

Please continue, this is good !

One question for those that don't like this and have criticised this story - can you do better ? If so, write your story and let us be the judge. If you can't, then shut up criticising what you can't do yourself !

Looking forward to part 2 !

Rapier

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

This is one incredibly great story. I hope his sister wants to screw him next and gets on birth control so they can try everything they've always dreamed about. Sister and brother lovers. They have all the options to play ready to go further. A very hot story and hopefully, Kirsten will be so into it and bang him senseless. Thank you cannot wait for more chapters, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I loved this story an jacked.my cock numerous times. I never hada sis , but if I did, I would want her just like Kirsten ! Please continue story !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2?

NEEDS a second installment, maybe something quick and nasty in the dinner bathroom during breakfast?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sisterluv

Very exciting story.It would be great if there is one more chapter in which they would continue to love,fuck each other to finally the sister being impregnated by her several brother's thick cums.What would be the reaction of the parents?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story

Well written and I'm awaiting Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sequel

Please make a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Sexy Story

This is the best brother/sister story I have ever read on Literotica. Well written and the sex was described in perfect detail.

Please add more chapters to this great story so we can read what is in store for these lovely teenagers.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Hot

Very good story, I truly loved reading it.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24about 5 years ago
Well...

Too bad that ended on a gross note. Did I miss a warning there was going to be butt stuff?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOAH!

There is a pussy in the room and all he wants is a blow job and ass??? The guy is definitely gay...

animal99animal99almost 5 years ago
Sequel!

This definitely deserves a sequel.She is crazy about his cock and He never had sex with her? I would love to read about her going wild after having sex with is BIG cock! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dumb girl

It would be nice if people that wrote this kind of story didn’t have females fingering or lick the guy’s ass. What’s the fucking deal. If there is any ass licking. It should be the guy doing it to a female or a female doing it to another female. Not female to guy or guy to another guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Girls Licking Ass

Girls like licking ass. Girls are as perverted as guys are, maybe even more perverted. I've had plenty of girls lick my ass and they liked it. I've sat on her face, pulled my butt cheeks apart and made sure she got to lick EVERYTHING. I've bent over for asslicking. I've stood up for asslicking. I'd have Kirsten licking my asshole every day if she were my sister. She loved it and she got off doing it.

KIMCANCER3040KIMCANCER3040almost 5 years ago
YUMMY ASS!

Wonder what she was eating to have her asshole taste so yummy. He should have buttfucked her at the END there. So it was a tadpole incomplete, the story. Butt mostly it was HOT. GREAT ASSPLAY! Nothing like a hot, young piece of ass. NOTHING! Fine ass writing!

EltonBuddhaEltonBuddhaover 4 years ago
I hope to hear more from you

I found this story to be insanely hot. "It felt like the universe was orgasming with us". What a great line! Looks like you haven't posted in a while. Hope the negative feedback didn't discourage you.

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

This is one HOT story that needs to continue. Kristen has opened a door for both brother and sister to really expand their sexual relationship. Some added details on how big Kristen's boobs are, hair color, how tall and how big her boobs are. Her brothers details too plus how long is his cock ?? This is a very erotic story and Lil' Sis can teach her brother more. Kristen's girlfriend can be added and see where this goes. Please keep writing and add more; thank you !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holly shit

Came twice reading this the whole time thinking of my hot sister. Fuck.... I want to fuck the shit out of my sister.

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
MORE

We gotta have more.....PLZ continue

wagonet2wagonet2almost 4 years ago
Logical next step

Great story. Next, Mom and Dad stumble into their sons room and discover the kids going at it, and join in.

horny2doithorny2doitover 3 years ago

I am so glad your story is still a favorite and still here. I read this 1 year ago just about and it got me hard, horny and I just squirted a big load. Thanks again and I hope you write atleast a Part 2 of what's happened once they got home and the fact his cute, horny sister is a year older now !

thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When we took road trips many years ago (back in the early '60's), my younger brother would pee in the car into a jar or bottle that we brought along. And, I saw his dick all the time. I was curious and would watch him do it. Not only that, but we had a jar for me, too. So when I needed to pee, I would squat with a jar under me. He could see me, too. Cars were big and there was a lot of space between the front and back seats, so squatting down was no big deal. As my brother got older, his dick got bigger, more like our dad's (which was a big eyeful!). That was when we did not have time to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

no anal? really?

nadabitnadabitover 2 years ago

Fucking hot! Slender small perky tit tan lined strawberry blonde cum slut. Plus taboo incest.

April_WinfreyApril_Winfreyover 2 years ago

I have to say that this is rather unrealistic. That being said, most of the stories on this website are rather fantastical in and of themselves (thankfully). I must however point out something that does nothing but subtract from the overall material. When your woman tells you "don't stop", you don't change position, you don't alternate, you don't do anything other than what you were doing when she said "don't stop". Nothing will ruin her orgasm faster than you doing exactly what she told you not to do.

dezzirabledezzirableover 2 years ago

Extremely hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex is too automatic. Too rushed.

Three stars.

MaieddieMaieddieabout 2 years ago

Good scenes with details but the whole thing is way too fast.

Good for a fast one shot anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i could tell a virgin wrote this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad at all.

I didn’t really connect with the characters though.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

we NEED more chapters. HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It ended to soon. This story had potential, should have kept it going.

Anony Mous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ear eat eat doesn’t anyone think about f—king anymore!!!

bshell47bshell47over 1 year ago

AWESOME car ride.

Excellent brother and sister adventure.

Well written with EROTIC action.

Please continue the trip

ijkdenemijkdenemover 1 year ago

needs more sequels please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh wowezz

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Yep, that was awesome...and they didn't even fuck!! But, there is always later in the trip!

Five Stars!! Would like to read more about Kirsten and Michael!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars. One of the best 'car trip, stuck in the back' stories I have ever read. I hope there's a sequel.

Only thing that I thought could have been better would have been if their mom mentioned at the breakfast table when her husband went to the restroom would be, "Thank god your dad's a sound sleeper, the walls in this motel are paper thin, glad you two are ahh, enjoying yourselves."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was more of a rectal perv-fest than anything to do with siblings so I had to start skimming past most of the unbelievably over-the-top unrealistic porn sex. That didn't leave much. 2/5

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous