All Comments on 'Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 01'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Good

I like it so far, keep going.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 13 years ago
promising

This has possibilities - will read another chapter when I get back from work!

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
so very erotic this first of many stories.

briliant first part love the story line. and the awesome writing of it,

your good no doubt a bout that,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Gentle sexy opening. The phone spy. Brave Of course she fancies the guy. .

greg2906greg2906over 13 years ago
Smooth

Great writing. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
????

Just wondering...did you get the name "Sister Golder Hair Delight" from a song? I don't know the name of the song, but I hear it a lot on the oldies radio station. Hearing the song made me think this story.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
an interesting prologue

let's hope there is more to the story

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES