All Comments on 'Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 04'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Five.

playman64playman64over 13 years ago
Good

very nice, sort of romantic.

I liked the part about taking her virginity, I have had the pleasure of

taking 6 women's virginity's over a 20 year period. Both pussy and anal.

Steve / playman64

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Good

Good again. Lots of details setting up the novella.... Nicely done... I'm assuming your English teacher liked you a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great writing, but completely implausible

I am usually very eager to be drawn into a story or fantasy and letting my doubts go. But the implausibility of this premise just won't let me enjoy the story. There is no reason given why a legal secretary would be offered a million dolls a year in her new position, and there is no basis given for his overwhelming attraction to her. These could have been added - he could have been checking her out for some time and become fixated on her, she could have been an atty... all I needed is something I can grasp for an excuse. But there is nothing there.

Its a shame because the writing is excellent, the characters are interesting, and the action was exciting. I skimmed the sex part because I just wasn't buying it.

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
Sir, yes Sir!

For the Giga-Rich, what time does their plane takeoff?

Any damn time they please!

Us taxpaying peons/cubicle chained serfs on the ground can tell how self-important and over-entitled the passengers are aboard the private executive jets by the sonic booms they leave us with during takeoffs.

Some of the p.e.jet pilots were talking and they were telling how their bosses boast about how loud their pharaohs chariots can be when their wonderfulnesses pass overhead of us suckers crawling around below..

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
are virgin senses

anything like spidey senses?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...

SIMILAR Stories