Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up from the table, clearing the dishes back to the cart and pushed it outside the door. We walked over to the sofa and sat there with my head on his shoulder, quietly looking at the city lights, mulling over the day.

"Kaylyn? I..." He leaned closer to my face, inches from my waiting lips. He leaned in to kiss me, holding me tightly; I never wanted him to let me go. He seemed to look into the depths of my copper-flecked amber eyes.

I put my hands on his face pulling him down to my lips, wrapping my arms around his neck. I was soon touching him, gently mouth to mouth, lips to lips, my tongue exploring with a sudden urgency.

I forget where I was, that I had only known him for a less than a day.

Finally throwing my heart and soul into the searing heat of his embrace I pulled him over me down onto the sofa. My hands moved as quickly as his, searching... reaching inside his bathrobe... touching, touching, touching... stroking.

My hands explored, opening his robe and feeling the joy of his body.

He responded and felt the smooth rise of my breasts. My hand continued to stroke him, feeling him become so hard it was like steel and I instinctively began to move my hand faster.

His breathing sped up as he embraced me even more tightly. With one hand under my thighs he pulled me against him and my hand began moving even faster, tighter ... he could feel the silky smoothness of my honey-colored hand sliding against him as he tried to move with me.

His lips moved to my neck causing me to giggle.

"You're tickling me... there, don't stop... oh, Jesus, touch me there again," I whispered as his hand slid up between my legs, up higher and pressing, moving... moving... moving into my wetness, first one... then two and finally three fingers.

I felt his hand leave my pussy and move my hand away from his dick.

Still holding him tightly to me, moving my hands beneath his robe and rubbing his skin, I could feel him just there, sliding his dick across my most private lips spreading my wetness onto him. With my other hand I opened myself just enough so that he could slowly insert himself into me.

It felt strange, feeling myself slowly engulfing this hard invader. He moved it in and out of beginning of my pussy, rubbing against my lips... the wet friction was killing me.

He put his feet against the arm of the sofa to push against.

"Oh, God damn... be easy... I'm still a... umph!"

He knew I was a virgin and was trying to take it slowly, gently for my first time with him but the excitement of loving, of touching, of entering my tight virgin pussy became more than he could control.

My body demanded that he slip into me as fast as he was able.

What excited him was my exotic cinnamon-colored body and wild crazy golden hair combined with the unbelievably tight wetness he found... he forgot about moving slowly and quickly pushed himself in as far as he could go.

He stopped, just wanting to feel me around him, waiting as best he could for me to participate. For my pleasure he started to move just a bit, just a bit more, pulling back more and pushing deeply as his feet slammed against the sofa over and over and over.

At first, the feeling of his thickness and length overwhelmed my virgin senses as he moved deeply within me, touching me, touching me, touching me and I soon began following his movements moving in and out.

My legs wrapping around his body, I somehow instantly knew enough to cross my ankles and lock them together as I began to match him move for more, pushing, pulling, pushing, pulling as we bounced on the sofa cushions. Over and over and over... I started to moan into his ear as I felt the his rush coming. I didn't know how to stop him from exploding to soon...

I began to tremble beneath him just as I had done in the taxi as he shifted slightly to rub my clitoris with every move in and out. I was so close and wanted to cum before he burst inside me.

I trembled again, this time harder, harder still, harder still until I gasped, moaned and squirmed beneath him gasping one last time. I pushed up against him with my pelvis and he finally exploded sending his life essences streaming upward into my womb to meet their eventual fate.

I lay beneath him, eyes closed, breathing ragged, one hand to my side gripping the edge of the sofa, the other gripping his back and holding him down.

"Kaylyn..." he whispered, still moving his hands and lips over my body. Kissing my breasts, kissing my neck, kissing my lips... I knew he was becoming hard again; I hoped he knew that I was damn sore from my first experience.

But... I needed more.

"Jimmmmmeeeee... do...again," I gasped, "ummmphhhh," so he moved again and again and again. This time I knew what was coming and worked harder to bring it over.

A few minutes later we both were bouncing again on the sofa, up, down, up, down, up, down and each time he pushed forward, forward, forward I moved backwards until my head bumped into the other arm of the sofa.

Bump, bump, bump, bump...

He had to have heard me moan... first almost silently and then louder and louder as my body's senses sent the stimulations to my mind until I knew he could hear me.

Gasping, gasping, gasping...

He moved his mouth to my breast, licking, licking, licking... and then my nipple, so tight and hard. He sucked twice and lightly scraped his teeth. That was enough.

I began to move more violently, threatening to throw him out and off but thankfully he still had one arm beneath my back and my legs were still locked behind his. When I bucked, bucked, bucked against him he was able to stay inside. Sex with him had unleashed a Kaylyn unexpected, a Kaylyn hidden, a Kaylyn fantastic.

I felt the burning rush again and did nothing to stop it this time and it suddenly I was moister with another five or six spurts jetting heavily into me again.

He continued to rock me for another minute making sure that I was... what? finished? done? satisfied?

I gave him a sleepy smile.

He got up, carefully lifted me from the sofa and carried me into his bedroom.

He gently put me down on the middle of the bed and lay next to me.

"Good night, Miss Kaylyn, I hope that tomorrow will be an even better day for you. You know, it's funny, this is the first time I've ever been with a woman in a hotel room and I'm glad it's with you."

He lightly put his hand on my face for just a moment, looking into my eyes.

I saw someone I so deeply wanted in my life, someone I could love.

"Good night, baby."

Earlier in the day I was wondering what my real relationship would be with this handsome, very dangerous man who had brought me into his world.

Now I knew and slept with a smile on my lips and joy in my heart.

I finally fell asleep.

12