Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had noticed the change in how she addressed me. In the space of a few short minutes, her use of Japanese 'naming-honorifics' showed the change in our bond, now indicating a much more intimate relationship between us.

**********

Sayomi....

I led him away from the house, down the path and through the trees to what looked like a gazebo but was our family tea house just visible in the starry moonlight.

I had spent the morning decorating it with tiny lights over the futon and over by the back wall was a compact refrigerator. I told him we had drinks and snacks. Nearby, a door led to a full bathroom.

I stood there with him, my heart pounding. Am I really doing this? Marrying him? Having sex with him?

Yes, I made my choice in the hospital... this is the man for me. I'm afraid... I have to tell him I'm afraid... ever since that horrible night...

He knelt down and with his left hand carefully pulled a diamond ring he had on his right pinky finger.

"Sayomi, in my family this ring has been passed down from one generation to the next since my grandparents came from Italy after World War II. My grandfather was in the Army and met my grandmother over there. I've been wearing it ever since my mother died and left it to me. If you would like something else, I have money saved, I can get another."

"Oh, Bobby-kun... that is... so romantic, a true commitment between us. I would be honored to wear your... our family's ring."

My name for Bobby changed again as our relationship continued to shift. I had now called him my lover.

He gradually slipped the ring onto my finger, one that just fit him, a perfect fit for me. He held my hand and put it to his face, holding it there, pledging his love with his kiss.

"Anata? 'Husband?'"

"Yes, kimi? 'Wife?'

"Bobby-kun... for you, forever, my name is now Sayomiko... you are my husband now and forever." I passionately kissed him, expressing my commitment to him.

"Uh, Sayomiko, won't your parents wonder what happened to us? ...to you?"

"Oh, Bobby-kun, tonight when you were washing the dishes... when I was changing my clothes, we talked.

I told them I was going to marry you, if you wanted me. I guess I'm just stubborn... they tell me I've always been that way."

"And?" he nervously asked, still kneeling on the floor of the teahouse, his head resting on my waist.

"My father said if I don't marry you then I shouldn't marry anyone. He was very impressed with you. He said you must be a very brave Samurai to fly the Hornet. The fact that you had learned some Japanese language and customs impressed my mother.

Her sister and my father's sister, though, aren't happy at all; they still want a Japanese husband for me but I refuse to ever listen to them again. My father said that you being younger was a good thing, otherwise you couldn't keep up with me. Do you mind? Are you angry?"

"For what? Sayomiko, I will never be angry with you... maybe... at you... C'mere..."

Somehow, the tea house had been magically turned into a lovers' hide-away. Enjoying every second, he watched as I slowly, deliberately undressed for him, standing before him until I was nude.

Bobby....

Her slim body was as fine as I imagined, a teen-age school girl, her small but perfect breasts beckoning my lips, the curve of her waist calling my hands to encircle and hold.

Like many men, the idea of making love to a young school-girl was an ultimate turn-on and I have to admit that making love to a petite Asian high school girl was my most private, intimate fantasy.

To have my personal fantasy come true every day, my own little Asian school girl, was so fantastic I didn't know what to think next.

I felt my excitement grow hot again as my hardening dick pressed against the inside of my pants while I watched her in the dim light of the room. She moved even closer, allowing me the kissing of each new discovery as she swayed to her own music and laughed for what she said later was the first time in many years.

I quickly rose from the floor and removed my clothes.

"Ahhhh... I wanted to do that, Anata," she laughed... then, more seriously, "Bobby-kun?"

I immediately recognized the change in the tone of her voice. "Kimi?"

"Bobby-kun, I haven't since that man... OH, Bobby, he raped me!"

She began to cry from the depths of her being, sobbing against me as I held her tightly. The mood of the evening changed, taking a darker more somber mood.

I instinctively knew I would have killed the man with my own two hands if he wasn't maybe already dead by now. I finally eased her back against the thick cushions of the futon and covered her lightly with a sheet, protecting her modesty.

"Kimi... I will wait as long as it takes... I will never hurt you."

I sat on the futon near her until she fell asleep. I put my clothes on and curled up on the floor next to the futon, trying to fall asleep. Nobody ever said that married life would be easy... I'm willing to wait for her...

I finally fell asleep.

12