Sister In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pounded her, his eyes blazing.

He owned her, he owned his sister in law. He was fucking two sisters, he was enjoying it, and he loved it.

He pounded her, his tongue licking her back, her salty back, his teeth dug into the flesh beneath her shoulder blades. She whimpered and moaned and gasped. He pulled out of her. He took her by the hair and brought her mouth to his cock, harshly, cruelly.

"Suck me sister in law. Suck me my bitch sister in law." He growled. She swallowed his cock, her nose was flowing, her eyes were watery and he thrust deep into her throat and began to cum.

Still gasping for breath, he took her by the hair and lifted her to her knees. He kissed her.

"Now you are my bitch too my whore slut." He gasped into her mouth.

"I am, Drake. I am."

They drank the Vodka from the bottle, straight.

"Wanna make a pact?"

"What?"

"We make this a yearly event. We meet once a year till we can, over a weekend, just to fuck."

"I like that."

"We don't talk about this in between, never speak of this."

"I like that too."

"I will call you, in June to tell you of the time and place. We will meet and never talk to anyone about it."

"Agreed."

"I will even let you fuck me ass the next time." She smiled.

"Oh I like that even better." I cried, pulling her to him.

In the morning when he woke up, she was gone. He showered and only when the cold water hit his shoulder and the sting of her nails made him realize this had not been a dream. He had fucked his sister in law and never had a woman felt so good, not even his wife.

That, dear readers, was six years ago. Six beautiful weekends of unabashed fucking years ago.

12